Who is the kid In Biggies "Skys The Limit" video supposed to be?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #1
10012 pageviews
12 comments

Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 697 697
Who is the kid In Biggies "Skys The Limit" video supposed to be?

Browsing through YouTube I figured I might as well end this mystery... The kid at 3:07 who raises his glass? Snoop possibly?

[video - click to view]

12 comments for "Who is the kid In Biggies "Skys The Limit" video supposed to be?"

5 years ago '12        #2
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,934 | Props total: 2689 2689
thats a crazy find!! would have never thought of it that way
 5 years ago '10        #3
kindabizzie 12 heat pts12
space
space
$873 | Props total: 44 44
This vid always chokes me up for some reason...
 5 years ago '04        #4
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29674 29674
snoop sir
 5 years ago '04        #5
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29674 29674
love that song..sh*t is hella sad too
 5 years ago '10        #6
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 sandninja said:
did snoop dead the beef around the time of this video? thats a lil early to be deadding a beef
Snoop never really had any beef with Biggie, he was actually really cool with BIG and Puff during that time.
 5 years ago '06        #7
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao he head the perm and all that too. yea I think its snoop too cuz he raised his glass to bigie, and biggie did the same on some respect sh*t, i guess signifyin that there aint no beef. lol good eye though. never really paid attention. and snoop was always against that beef against biggie.. thats been known, so this makes sense.
 5 years ago '04        #8
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
Now that i look at it it does look like snoop and timing wise it was possible too, but i always thought it was just another mobb movie imitation a la goodfellas when the main n*gga steps in da spot mad players pay homage and send ova a bottle of dom
 06-20-2012, 12:25 AM         #9
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop wants to re-write history, even claimed the video of them knocking buildings down in NY wasnt a diss

Fact is Snoop and DPG were dissin the east long before BIG and Pac ever fell out, mainly because the certain folk over on the East were giving the West dominance the cold treatment. BIG went on radio and called out Snoop and Pac (who wasnt there at the time) and told NY to rise up, he told them where they was at and some folk shot up Snoops trailer

Pac then dropped Hit'em Up.

The only reason Snoop said he wud collab with BIG and Puff is after he fell out with Pac, then when duke died few days later, and Suge found is a.ss in the pen, Snoop ran to Badboy for protection, cuz Suge had put out word to DR to beat Snoops a.ss.

Then BIG died and Snoop really got scared and him and Puff ran to Farrakhan to calm sh*t down and go talk to Suge.

Snoop Dogg wishy washy as fu*k
 06-20-2012, 12:33 AM         #10
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unno about yall but if some dude calls my name out on radio and asks everyone listening to basically go k!ll me and then shots are fired at me, i aint ever finna be cool with that person. Dude put out a hit on u live on radio over nothing, and Snoop still wants to be friends...lmao

Pac was lookin at Snoop like "This n*gga here wants to collab with BIG after all that?..really"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy