Beyonce Bought Jay-Z a 40 Million Dollar Jet for Fathers Day... YOUNG!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1813 1813
I really worry about some of y'all's mental state of mind sometimes.
 5 years ago '04        #62
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
:wayn ewtf:
 Illstreet said:
"Keep it real wit n*ggas, n*ggas ain't got My Lady Money" -
Tru no lie
 5 years ago '04        #63
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
haha she tryna do what kim k cant.
 06-20-2012, 07:27 AM         #64
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Ill never understand how stans get excited when their favorite rappers get something of high materialistic value...the way this dudes panties are so wet you'd think Beyonce bought him the jet....

stop being a d!ckrider you fu*kin f*ggot & grow up...these rappers aren't your father...

and who doesnt know Jay & his bi*ch have paper at this point?
 06-20-2012, 07:56 AM         #65
ralphmbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show You How To Do This Son
 5 years ago '12        #66
AK2 
space
space
$897 | Props total: 98 98
all you "Nas lost and Jay won" fellows are dumb as fu*k. what have you achieved in life that can be on the world scale? you are lames for worshipping rappers. Better think about improving your lives and stop living through these fellows.
 5 years ago '04        #67
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11351 11351
 Michael_Moore said:
Ill never understand how stans get excited when their favorite rappers get something of high materialistic value...the way this dudes panties are so wet you'd think Beyonce bought him the jet....

stop being a d!ckrider you fu*kin f*ggot & grow up...these rappers aren't your father...

and who doesnt know Jay & his bi*ch have paper at this point?
See if someone bought Nas bum a.ss something you would say he won but aint no bi*ch buying Nas sh*t lol that n*gga LOST
 5 years ago '09        #68
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16

[video - click to view]

06-20-2012, 08:40 AM         #69
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
See if someone bought Nas bum a.ss something you would say he won but aint no bi*ch buying Nas sh*t lol that n*gga LOST

I have no friendship with nas,no dealings whatsoever with him,never met the man why the fu*k would I care about who buys that man anything??...my point clearly flew over your head...

unless you're gonna be flying in the jet or seeing any profits from it why do u care what that his chick bought him a plane?...just enjoy the music & keep it movin don't be a groupie...
 5 years ago '12        #70
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
ITS YA BOY!
 5 years ago '11        #71
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 5 years ago '10        #72
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8111 8111
Shoulda been me
 5 years ago '04        #73
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11351 11351
 Michael_Moore said:

I have no friendship with nas,no dealings whatsoever with him,never met the man why the fu*k would I care about who buys that man anything??...my point clearly flew over your head...

unless you're gonna be flying in the jet or seeing any profits from it why do u care what that his chick bought him a plane?...just enjoy the music & keep it movin don't be a groupie...
Dude I have yet to see you ever post something positive about jay you're a known hater either its illuminati or he looks like a camel lol for a man whos winning
 06-20-2012, 09:23 AM         #74
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
Dude I have yet to see you ever post something positive about jay you're a known hater either its illuminati or he looks like a camel lol for a man whos winning
now lets try addressing any of the valid points I made...
 06-20-2012, 10:49 AM         #75
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
Just seen this sh*t on channel 7 world news less than 2 minutes ago! Eitherway Beyonce has a net worth of close 400 million... Jay-Z has a new worth of more than 450 million! they can EASILY AFFORD THIS!

I remember Jay getting sued by a private jet service last year for a couple million for a years service and back fees! That not counting what Beyonce had to pay for Private Jet fees that year! Regardless, these two Tour and travel so much each year that it makes sense!

COMPARED TO POOR PEOPLE: THIS IS LIKE CHOOSING TO BUY A LUXURY CAR INSTEAD OF RENTING PRIVATE TOWN CAR SERVICE EVERYOTHER DAY! Theyre going to save money in the long run!
this is mediatakeout news, but anyone with common sense wud figure out nobody droppin 40 million on a jet

you mention net worth, which doesnt mean anything, just an estimation by media journalists, Bey isnt worth what she they say she is and nor is Jay

put it this way bey made under 40 mil last year, thats like you working a entire year and you throw ur entire years earnings on a car, which any sane minded buinesss suave person wud never do.

private jets cost alot of money to run, Pdiddy ditched his and now fly buinesss class because oil prices are ridiculous. Jay has a private jet already as does Stunna, but we ain't talking $40 million jet.

Only way these artists wud pay for a 40 million depleting value metal wud be via installments.
 06-20-2012, 11:04 AM         #76
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
@n*ggas braggin about another mans money that they flaunt to the world, i'm a fan of Jay's music but i'll never buy his sh*t. This is why black people as a whole cant move forward and advance the live of other not so fortunate black people, then you have n*ggas in here glorifying and worshipping this sh*t like its an achievement to black people in general. Jay is worth like $460mil and gave $6000 to his own charity organisation and this is who you guys worship. Call me salty or whatever i dont giva fucck, i jus dont celebrate other people flaunting sh*t in the faces of people that dont even have something to eat and not giva fucck how they feel.

We all have to go one day, the money you made will be left on this earth, and you will be remembered as a n*gga that sold alcohol, rap music, image, clothes, and made people leave they homes just to build a stadium to make more money, this n*gga dont give a fucck about his hometown or these n*ggas bowing down in this thread, MONEY is God to this big lipped beast, so fucck Jay and Bey i worship no man

"Ni**as want you to be miserable wit em" -
 5 years ago '08        #77
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
My n*gga wife bought him a $40 million Jet for Fathers Day....Before n*ggas take a sh*t on the homie Hov ponder on that. He'll smash B and get some of that Mile High on the $40 million jet she bought for him.
 5 years ago '05        #78
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
Dowload their music and dont feel bad about it.

They could've sent thousands of kids from the ghetto to college with that $. F#ck the 1%'ers!
 5 years ago '05        #79
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
Beyonce won
 5 years ago '06        #80
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,717 | Props total: 8899 8899
 White Face said:
omg nas lost

nassss lost so much

im sitting over here laughing at nas not having his onw resturant now hov done gone and got a fu*king jet?

nas can't compete

after nas done paying off kelis, the irs, and that guy he got kidnapped in africa he still won't be anywhere near jet level.

such a huge lost for nas
but he's still doing better than you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago