Beyonce Bought Jay-Z a 40 Million Dollar Jet for Fathers Day... YOUNG!!

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
SM 38173 heat pts38173
space
space
$127,937 | Props total: 67349 67349
sneaky Media Takeout post!!
 5 years ago '06        #42
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
kids are starving but no beyonce felt the need to buy her hubby a 40 million dollar jet
 06-20-2012, 01:41 AM         #43
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
must be nice
 5 years ago '11        #44
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Illstreet said:
"Keep it real wit n*ggas, n*ggas ain't got My Lady Money" -
 5 years ago '09        #45
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
It's hard being a Jay and Nas stan at the same time. But...

"Talk to 'em B!"

"I'm Dancing!"

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #46
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
The story has not been verified but whatever. Same dudes that prob thought Soulja Boy bought a jet while back
 5 years ago '12        #47
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
@n*ggas braggin about another mans money that they flaunt to the world, i'm a fan of Jay's music but i'll never buy his sh*t. This is why black people as a whole cant move forward and advance the live of other not so fortunate black people, then you have n*ggas in here glorifying and worshipping this sh*t like its an achievement to black people in general. Jay is worth like $460mil and gave $6000 to his own charity organisation and this is who you guys worship. Call me salty or whatever i dont giva fucck, i jus dont celebrate other people flaunting sh*t in the faces of people that dont even have something to eat and not giva fucck how they feel.

We all have to go one day, the money you made will be left on this earth, and you will be remembered as a n*gga that sold alcohol, rap music, image, clothes, and made people leave they homes just to build a stadium to make more money, this n*gga dont give a fucck about his hometown or these n*ggas bowing down in this thread, MONEY is God to this big lipped beast, so fucck Jay and Bey i worship no man
 5 years ago '12        #48
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
fu*kin YOung!!!

Hov.
 06-20-2012, 03:07 AM         #49
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
I am...

Nas "pretend" kissing a well known attached girl in a Video ain't worth 10 Pages of how much he won...

And Jay getting a 40 Fukken Million Dollar plane from his wife for Fathers Day is worth more than less than a page of posts(which it was when I posted that).

There is nothing partial about that observation, and in fact it makes absolutely ZERO statement on my part about Nas, but rather the Losers in here who apparently think that getting a fake kiss from Nikki Minaj is a Bigger Win than Beyonce buying you a plane because she's so thankful you came in her and gave her a kid.

Only on this board...

(And it further shows just how low the bar is for Nas to impress people, and how high the bar is for Jay... Which speaks volumes in itself)

Im taking a wild guess here.... Maybe even a far stretch bruh....

But like

Isnt the nas topic more hip-hop related than a jet being bought?

5 years ago '11        #50
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 365 365
 xrayvisionmedia said:
The story has not been verified but whatever. Same dudes that prob thought Soulja Boy bought a jet while back
Just seen this sh*t on channel 7 world news less than 2 minutes ago! Eitherway Beyonce has a net worth of close 400 million... Jay-Z has a new worth of more than 450 million! they can EASILY AFFORD THIS!

I remember Jay getting sued by a private jet service last year for a couple million for a years service and back fees! That not counting what Beyonce had to pay for Private Jet fees that year! Regardless, these two Tour and travel so much each year that it makes sense!

COMPARED TO POOR PEOPLE: THIS IS LIKE CHOOSING TO BUY A LUXURY CAR INSTEAD OF RENTING PRIVATE TOWN CAR SERVICE EVERYOTHER DAY! Theyre going to save money in the long run!
 5 years ago '06        #51
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,676 | Props total: 8625 8625
And the winner is hov
 5 years ago '04        #52
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 Illstreet said:
HuffingtonPost is suspect?
HuffingtonPost quoted MediaTakeOut...so yea. Def suspect.
 5 years ago '10        #53
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 1719 1719
Tht aint his first jet
 06-20-2012, 05:28 AM         #54
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waste of money
 06-20-2012, 05:36 AM         #55
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white face said:
nas a video vixen now?

thats like melissa ford braggin about rubbing up against jim jones or som sh*t

Nas lost, doing anything to pay off them taxes

Jay aint out here degrading himself for money, that n*gga nas was rapping during the nfl draft.

Right when i heard, "and queens bridge finest" i turned that sh*t off with the quickness
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 5 years ago '10        #56
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Illstreet said:
"Keep it real wit n*ggas, n*ggas ain't got My Lady Money" -
 5 years ago '07        #57
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
ballin

Last edited by TMC; 06-20-2012 at 06:20 AM..
 06-20-2012, 06:33 AM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
The even better question is, for someone who claims they DON'T CARE... Why did you even come in the thread?

And why do you care that I care?

Who's dumber, the fool? Or the fool who follows him and tells him what a fool he is?

The fact is, you're miserable with your life... And your utter inability to be succesfull at anything... And you blame and hate other people who have succeeded for not being how you are... Because their success means that you're just a failure... And you can't handle that mirror.

So you make your life about tearing down their successes... Tainting them... Making them about Illuminati or whatever the hell else you bi*ch about all the time...

The Truth is, you're a Loser... And you're always going to be a Loser...

Because only LOSERS complain about people celebrating the success of others, especially those who came from the ghetto and from nothing... What kind of miserable fukk could hate on that?

k!ll yourself... The World will be a better place.
this lame dished out hypotheticals when I dished out nothing but facts about him....you can speculate all u want about me but there's no disputing that you're a groupie and anybody need not look any further than your posts & threads about Jay..

a grown a.ss man bragging on another man's d!ck/money...you should be ashamed of yourself...

just call yourself blue ivy & call it a day..
 06-20-2012, 06:45 AM         #59
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just proves how dumb that bi*ch is. What a waste of money,someone homeless couldve used that.And Jayz is one of the most ugliest dudes in the world. I dont give a damn! if i was billionaire i would never throw away $40 million on someone.

Last edited by hollabizak; 06-20-2012 at 06:54 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #60
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
Hovito!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago