Beyonce Bought Jay-Z a 40 Million Dollar Jet for Fathers Day... YOUNG!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 364 364
 cankstoochie said:
but baby struggles to buy a 8 million dollar maybach excelero

Lmao... I remember when Birdman was on twitter and the radio bragging about buying it.. Then to wanting to buy it... Then finally to not buying it!
The ironic part is Jay-Z had it in his "Lost One" music Video years before Birdman knew what it was...

"You got it, cause I SOLD it" - YOUNG!!!
 5 years ago '05        #22
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Illstreet said:
@ the lack of responses...

But a thread about Nas being the Video hoe in a Nikki Minaj Vid had like 10 pages of "NAS WON".

This Board is so backward some times.
Yet you continuously try to act like you're somewhat impartial in Nas/Jay discussions...
 06-19-2012, 09:35 PM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

"BUT, BUT... Jay said he'd never get married on "Big Pimpin". HE LOST" - Random Boxden Cornball
Ill never understand how stans get excited when their favorite rappers get something of high materialistic value...the way this dudes panties are so wet you'd think Beyonce bought him the jet....

stop being a d!ckrider you fu*kin f*ggot & grow up...these rappers aren't your father...

and who doesnt know Jay & his bi*ch have paper at this point?
 06-19-2012, 09:39 PM         #24
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
"Keep it real wit n*ggas, n*ggas ain't got My Lady Money" -
yeah but are you seeing any of that money tho?...why do you care?
 5 years ago '11        #25
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 12544 12544
not saying it fake but 40 on a jet son i guess she can claim it back on her taxes but i think she cop it for her too but more for him...WE DON'T LAND AT THE AIRPORT WE CALL IT THE CLEAR PORT

YOUNG WON
 06-19-2012, 11:22 PM         #26
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Garnet & Gold said:
Yet you continuously try to act like you're somewhat impartial in Nas/Jay discussions...
I am...

Nas "pretend" kissing a well known attached girl in a Video ain't worth 10 Pages of how much he won...

And Jay getting a 40 Fukken Million Dollar plane from his wife for Fathers Day is worth more than less than a page of posts(which it was when I posted that).

There is nothing partial about that observation, and in fact it makes absolutely ZERO statement on my part about Nas, but rather the Losers in here who apparently think that getting a fake kiss from Nikki Minaj is a Bigger Win than Beyonce buying you a plane because she's so thankful you came in her and gave her a kid.

Only on this board...

(And it further shows just how low the bar is for Nas to impress people, and how high the bar is for Jay... Which speaks volumes in itself)
 5 years ago '12        #27
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,983 | Props total: 13720 13720
 cankstoochie said:
but baby struggles to buy a 8 million dollar maybach excelero

5 years ago '08        #28
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Meanwhile Nas got Nicki doing this

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nas won
This queer still watches wrestling

ol its still real to me damn it a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #29
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,213 | Props total: 1039 1039
 06-19-2012, 11:38 PM         #30
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah but are you seeing any of that money tho?...why do you care?
The even better question is, for someone who claims they DON'T CARE... Why did you even come in the thread?

And why do you care that I care?

Who's dumber, the fool? Or the fool who follows him and tells him what a fool he is?

The fact is, you're miserable with your life... And your utter inability to be succesfull at anything... And you blame and hate other people who have succeeded for not being how you are... Because their success means that you're just a failure... And you can't handle that mirror.

So you make your life about tearing down their successes... Tainting them... Making them about Illuminati or whatever the hell else you bi*ch about all the time...

The Truth is, you're a Loser... And you're always going to be a Loser...

Because only LOSERS complain about people celebrating the success of others, especially those who came from the ghetto and from nothing... What kind of miserable fukk could hate on that?

k!ll yourself... The World will be a better place.

Last edited by Illstreet; 06-19-2012 at 11:44 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #31
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
For one day Nas was "a actor, not who he's depicted to be".

And @ that plastic & silicone hoe Nikki being a Win over Beyonce.
 06-19-2012, 11:43 PM         #32
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ anyone believing bey wud drop 40 million on a jet,

u some wild boys forreal

jay and bey way to business minded to throw away money on a jet, u can buy a damn island for 20 million, anyways i'm sure jay and bey want to to be worth billions, so 40 million loss in a year wud not be wise.

jay aint trying to be mc hammer as he pointed out in his book
 5 years ago '07        #33
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
This kind of extravagance just sickens me. Sure they earned it and they can do as they please but if they took that money and used it to revitalize some run down community it would go a long way. And why does a baby need 2,000 square feet? Beyonce prob don't know no better since she is from the suburbs and had a privileged childhood but Hov being from the projects should understand the value of giving back. They prob do give back but still some sh*t is just overboard
 06-20-2012, 12:03 AM         #34
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
This kind of extravagance just sickens me. Sure they earned it and they can do as they please but if they took that money and used it to revitalize some run down community it would go a long way. And why does a baby need 2,000 square feet? Beyonce prob don't know no better since she is from the suburbs and had a privileged childhood but Hov being from the projects should understand the value of giving back. They prob do give back but still some sh*t is just overboard
i wudnt believe the story, combined "net worth" of both of them is bearly touching a billion...which in reality they are not worth because it's all "estimated"

Bey earned around $35 million in 2011, ($70 million if u don't count her cost expenditure) this is from acting and music royalties, endorsements with L'oreal, Dereon, Direct TV and General Motors.

So to think she would throw her entire years earnings on a jet, which value decreases half fold after purchase, yall out of ur mind.

Beyonce and Jay are very shroud business people, they are no way as extravagant as the likes of Michael Jackson or Mike Tyson or Mc Hammer. They are also not worth oil money or F1 Bernie Ecclestone money yet. One day i'm sure they will have ranked up 2 billion net worth, probably in another 10 to 20 years, if they stay together and carry on making wise investments. Although the older u get the less endorsements u will get.
 5 years ago '08        #35
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 White Face said:
omg nas lost

nassss lost so much

im sitting over here laughing at nas not having his onw resturant now hov done gone and got a fu*king jet?

nas can't compete

after nas done paying off kelis, the irs, and that guy he got kidnapped in africa he still won't be anywhere near jet level.

such a huge lost for nas
if nas lost...what does that make you?

corny at its best
 5 years ago '08        #36
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 FeedTheBeast said:

exactly..so stfu..
no body is over there telling you what to do with your money are they?
go get rich..and give it all to the poor if it means that much to you..for real
dont backseat driver somebody elses money..thats annoying

im sorry but..theres nothing wrong with making money and spending it on your self..im sure they do charity work also..
 5 years ago '12        #37
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
Damn you got financial advisors all over boxden...
Nas stans are mad
They must cop life is good to give his account a boost
 06-20-2012, 12:29 AM         #38
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care what anyone says

nas fu*king lost
 5 years ago '08        #39
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,811 | Props total: 12475 12475
 Minister said:
i dont care what anyone says

nas fu*king lost

That goes without saying
 5 years ago '07        #40
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Stupid investment by Bey...bet this n*gga tell her to return that sh*t...that bi*ch really is dumb as rocks like she really wanted us to believe she was pregnant...fu*k outta here
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy