Bx If You Had $7,000, Which Would You Get

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

which would you get?
626 1 0.75%
Millenia 6 4.51%
Impala 81 60.90%
Something Else (will describe) 45 33.83%
Voters: 133. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-20-2012, 01:15 AM         #61
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
digging all the responses. maybe i shouldve stated that I was a college student so I'm looking for something that's cheap and reliable.

Secondly, the cars that I posted were just Google images. Basically so you all can see what I'm talkig about without searching.

Also, 7,000 was just a estimate. I wouldnt spend that much on any of those cars. I would get a newer Impala with that much. Keep the suggestions coming.
 5 years ago '04        #62
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5707 5707
As for cars from the late 90s/early 2000s. German cars are expensive to maintain and are more prone to electrical problems since they have soo many electronics/features. Japanese cars are built a little better than American cars IMO and aren't that expensive to maintain. So I would stick with Honda, Toyota, Nissan, etc.
 5 years ago '10        #63
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Get an Impala, Monte Carlo,'04 or newer Grand Prix, or a W-Body Buick.
 5 years ago '07        #64
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 Audacious said:
digging all the responses. maybe i shouldve stated that I was a college student so I'm looking for something that's cheap and reliable.

Secondly, the cars that I posted were just Google images. Basically so you all can see what I'm talkig about without searching.

Also, 7,000 was just a estimate. I wouldnt spend that much on any of those cars. I would get a newer Impala with that much. Keep the suggestions coming.
oh if thats the case, get an accord/civic. or a camry. great on gas, last forever
 5 years ago '04        #65
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
none of the above
 5 years ago '10        #66
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,840 | Props total: 6010 6010
if you make it a 96 SS with the shifter in the center console im taking the impala all day
 5 years ago '08        #67
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
millenia and 626 are garbage... completely... like seriously... in rhode island you dont see them anymore
 5 years ago '09        #68
blackbolo 3 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 64 64
97 m3
 5 years ago '09        #69
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
Check avy, Impala stuntin #boutthatlife
 06-20-2012, 09:14 AM         #70
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally I would go with the Impala because with the other two, those are discontinued and parts for the upkeep on them don't make the cars worth it and with the Impala it's cheap to repair and easy to fix up with rims/sound/etc to make it fit your style .
 5 years ago '06        #71
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
as the not so proud owner of a 2001 chevy impala i would advise against getting one. i had too many problems with mine before it even reached 100k miles, i had to replace the intake manifold gasket twice, the security system fu*ks up randomly, the car used to cut off while idling for no reason at all, and lots it needed lots of other random parts. if you were to get one i would get an 04 or above from what i heard those problems were fixed by those model year.
 5 years ago '04        #72
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 djinferno said:
i have a bmw 550 but for the money, look at Acura
yeah and i got an m5 in the garage
 5 years ago '09        #73
space
space
space
 kidrobot714 said:
if those are the ONLY 3 cars youre working with, the chevy impala. if i was in your shoes?? knowing that i have a tight secure job, money in my savings, etc, id down payment on a beemer. once you drive a beemer, you WILL NOT want to drive anything else. #truestory
Never drove one but hearing some of the stories from my beamer owning buddies, will never get one.
 5 years ago '09        #74
space
space
space
Yeah impala though, reliable, bought mine with 93,000, its a 2002 and after a year buying it only had to replace a sensor and typical oil changes, nothing serious at all. The thing is I'm getting pretty bad gas mileage.
 5 years ago '09        #75
space
space
space
2012 / 13 Hyundai Sonata down payment. I'd go economy these days unless your pulling a boat.
 5 years ago '04        #76
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
I have a 03 Impala SS same color and everything bought it almost brand spanking new with 66,000 mi on it, I swear I love this car it has the speed and power I want to keep with my friends v8 GET THE IMPALA WHILE U CAN!
 5 years ago '08        #77
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,262 | Props total: 22167 22167
While we're going back & forth, first thing you should do is take $8 and get this:

[pic - click to view]

We're always going to have our opinions and experience, but this is your best bet to get the education from a recall/mfg/performance standpoint.
 5 years ago '04        #78
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,359 | Props total: 11566 11566
Neither
 06-20-2012, 11:49 AM         #79
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest/real, there is no such thing as the "perfect" car because every car/model/make is going to have some problems, and everyone's opinion or experience is going to be different, good or bad. I have a 2007 Toyota Sequoia, it'll be five years this December that I've had it and minus the usual wear and tear maintenance I havent had any problems but there some people who tell me that they have. The best thing for you to do is if you know a mechanic that you're cool with, have them go with you to check out your choices, and give you an honest opinion about each one and way your options and make your decision based on that as well as other resources,like blue book value, Carfax, and comsumer reviews found online. Because you might get the Mazda and be straight or get the Impala and be screwed because it all boils down to how the cars were maintained in the long run.
 5 years ago '06        #80
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
 Audacious said:

7k on a whip as a college student?!?!

Livin life on the edge, thats a lot of dough for a car.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy