Jun 19 - 60 Worst Countries to Live In The World

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #21
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
im somali
 5 years ago '08        #22
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 down2earth said:
No beef but how is Eritrea not ranked in the top 15, let alone the top 20???

2,000 refugees a month seeking asylum, dictator/authoritarian government, one of the poorest countries in Africa, the "North Korea of Africa" but they sitting at #23 behind more stable countries like Ethiopia and Myanmar?

Somalia's situation is fu*king sh*t up for everybody in East Africa!
Bruh, I wanna retire there
It's true that's there's no future for people growing up there, and it's fu*ked up that they spend their senior year going to school/military boot camp away from their family in a town a couple hours away (sawa).
If you don't go through that, you can't get an ID, which means you're pretty much walking around town dodging cops/not allowed to travel to different cities

Don't get it twisted though, there's hella ballers out there.
The media will paint it out to be 100% negative/trash because the country/president doesn't really fu*k with anyone, let alone the U.S.
I think sh*t will turn around soon though because they're finally investing a lot into mining which I think will be highly profitable
 5 years ago '07        #23
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
I was in the Philippines recently. I'm not surprised it's in the bottom 60 - a real sh*thole. Just grateful I have friends there that helped me get around.

Can't imagine what it's like in the bottom 10
 5 years ago '06        #24
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
n*ggas aint sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #25
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I want someone to explain to me how America is tearing up Africa? Were not attacking the continent. We are not controlling any of these countries (though some of them would definitely benefit from us stepping in and setting up some infrastructure).

We dont r*pe and pillage the natives nor do we try and exterminate entire groups of people due to years old traditions. We are not out there buying goods from them. They produce the resources and we buy it. If we didnt buy it then someone else will and trust me they wont quote a fair price either. We did not fund a war of diamonds. We never said "start k!lling people and cutting their arms off if they dont participate" These greedy power hungry warlords took it upon themselves to get rich and run the country because they realized there is no regulation there. There is also not a security force that was capable of taking them down either.
 5 years ago '12        #26
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
yet these dirty fu*ks will still sit around and produce kids to live in their sh*tty environments.. i dnt understand how u look @ where u are and decide "hey lets raise a kid here"
 5 years ago '06        #27
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 eCity 420 said:
yet these dirty fu*ks will still sit around and produce kids to live in their sh*tty environments.. i dnt understand how u look @ where u are and decide "hey lets raise a kid here"
s3x is an evolutionary thing. Its desired by both males and females so its basic instinct to reproduce. These people were also raised in these conditions. They don't know any different so to them its a necessity to reproduce. They also are not properly taught how to use birth control items therefore they have children.
 5 years ago '09        #28
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 lifeundthescope said:
Whites and now Asians, are raping Africa, what do you fu*king expect. These countries don't have any leadership because the leaders are puppets put in place by these greedy pieces of sh*ts.
pretty much but there's nothing you can do about what has already passed
 06-20-2012, 02:22 PM         #29
Shawn James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is pretty scary. And whenever UN or any peace groups go in to try and help or stabilize war breaks out when they leave.

one military coup after another..... I don't understand it at all.
 06-20-2012, 05:34 PM         #30
J_Rey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only upside of living in africa is the hoes dont wear no bra's downside they got aids and mostly look like rell formally of roc-a-fella records
 5 years ago '06        #31
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Sammyboi22 said:
I want someone to explain to me how America is tearing up Africa? Were not attacking the continent. We are not controlling any of these countries (though some of them would definitely benefit from us stepping in and setting up some infrastructure).

We dont r*pe and pillage the natives nor do we try and exterminate entire groups of people due to years old traditions. We are not out there buying goods from them. They produce the resources and we buy it. If we didnt buy it then someone else will and trust me they wont quote a fair price either. We did not fund a war of diamonds. We never said "start k!lling people and cutting their arms off if they dont participate" These greedy power hungry warlords took it upon themselves to get rich and run the country because they realized there is no regulation there. There is also not a security force that was capable of taking them down either.
You're joking right? America currently occupies over 130 countries, most of those being African nations. They don't directly r*pe and pillage, but they fund it. We go over there, start sh*t, take out their government, then replace it with someone that doesn't have a problem selling us their countries resources for less than what it's going. This is where the corruption of most of these countries comes in. Money is made from conflicts and as long as there is conflict, America can stay there under the guise of "helping the people". Who do you think these warlords do business with? America, Europe and Asia control most of Africa and it's resources.

Also, Libya is in Africa in case you didn't know. We went there strictly to steal oil from the people and we labeled it "bringing democracy to the people". If you look close enough, a lot of things that go on in most countries worldwide are because of America and it's business interests. Not mainly in Africa, but I'm not going to act like America doesn't have it's hands in sh*t over there.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy