Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 Raw Silk said:
I can't believe I'm defending Pac. @ some of these comments. Bradley had no answer for Pac's left not to mention Pac landed more power shots. Annnd In some rounds Bradley threw less than 15 punches. How the fu*k can you win a round throwing less than 15 punches. Out of that whole f!ght Bradley may have won 2 rounds.

Niga did you say 2 rounds?
[pic - click to view]

wow!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #122
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah I said 2 rounds what of it elaborate or STFU.
 5 years ago '04        #123
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Raw Silk said:
Yeah I said 2 rounds what of it elaborate or STFU.

5 years ago '04        #124
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
 hollatchadude said:
i understand where your coming from with your top five, but mine comes from this. pac/ was number 1 on a lot of lists(mostly hype) but bradley beat him and convincingly at that.

that shakes things up but jmm, is up there to me becuase he beat pac. floyd beat jmm and hasnt fought bradley. i honestly hope they never f!ght, because it will probobly be boring.... martinez is very good too. but who has he really fought??? i mean it isnt his fault ppl stay away from him but p4p you have to beat top f!ghters for atleast the 3 years to me and he hasnt done that. after the f!ght with chavez junior maybe hell get to number 2.

honorable mention carl froch for the way he tore apart lucian bute, in a f!ght i predicted him losing terribly
Your right about that Chavez VS Martinez f!ght!! That will shake everything up. What really needs to happen is Bradley Vs JMM since they both basically beat Pac..lol
 5 years ago '12        #125
Raw Silk 
space
space
 DEDOS said:
dumb fu*k
What are you so mad about bi*ch? Who kicked your ball over the fence chump. If you didnt see the f!ght just say it and sit down and STFU!!! You pillow biting princess.
 5 years ago '10        #126
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
People watching this video before even analysing the actual f!ght

With the number of punches Manny throws, theres obviously gonna be misses. What this video fails to show is punches that connected, and hurt Bradley.

If you dont like compubox numbers then you look at ring control. If not ring control, then power punches landed. Bradley got hurt multiple times, and wasnt even f!ghting some rounds. Like why was his head all the way down at his hip when trying to dodge lol.

Watch the f!ght, I'm not saying it was a complete domination by Pac, but theres no way Tim won!
 5 years ago '04        #127
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 5347 5347
Sergio and JCC Jr on Sept 15th .. .
 5 years ago '12        #128
Raw Silk 
space
space
 mcruz said:

With the number of punches Manny throws, theres obviously gonna be misses. What this video fails to show is punches that connected, and hurt Bradley.

If you dont like compubox numbers then you look at ring control. If not ring control, then power punches landed. Bradley got hurt multiple times, and wasnt even f!ghting some rounds. Like why was his head all the way down at his hip when trying to dodge lol.

Watch the f!ght, I'm not saying it was a complete domination by Pac, but theres no way Tim won!

exactly
 5 years ago '09        #129
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
fucc all this b.s. Im a long term boxing/f!ghting fan i watched that f!ght. Pac man beat the sh*t outta bradley. I honestly believe that pac man started to go easy on him so the fans could enjoy the f!ght. i heard bradley corner live on HBO say just go give the fans a show after he got drummed. now i don't know about pac man landing 253 i thought it was lil more then 190 whatever bradley didn't land as many as pac man an in boxing thats what matter. Pac man controlled the f!ght and bradley didn't land any significant power punches that moved pac mans body like he did to bradley. If you didn't see the f!ght or replay just be quiet cause you don't know and you have to SEE how they downplay pac man slaughter on bradley.
 06-19-2012, 06:11 PM         #130
PEACOCK 91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcruz said:

one biased video from one viewpoint.

MILLIONS of people saw this f!ght. MILLIONS of people thought PAC WON EASILY.

they're investigating the f!ght, why? cause bradley really didn't win.
 06-19-2012, 06:19 PM         #131
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k reading them 8 pages lol...... I'll be got damn if I read 8 pages of ignorance mixed with a lil real sh*t every now and then cuz I def didn't, and fu*k those announcers too they didn't judge the f!ght...... the video FOR ME showed a good example of why people shouldn't have been so upset when Bradley won the f!ght and I still stand by my comment of Manny's clear shots should've been used to elaborate if Bradley was landing better shots or not..... the point of the video..... "still think Manny got robbed?".... nah I don't
 5 years ago '04        #132
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
 RAZAH CUTS said:
the people that think Bradley won are morons..

close thread.. /

5 years ago '04        #133
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
Biased heavily edited video. Nice try
 5 years ago '04        #134
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 5347 5347
 Aesop730 said:
Here is what the publisher of the video had to say in his description ..

Published on Jun 18, 2012 by PrecisePuncher

Read the description, lest you chance making a fool of yourself commenting.

This video IS NOT about who won the f!ght, nor is it really about the f!ght. Read the title.

In order to keep the video within 15 minutes, I had to cut corners. If you feel the action moves too fast, pause, rewind, replay. Much of what I wanted to include had to be scrapped as well.

I'd like you to pay attention not just to the action, but what the commentators say. When HBO constantly repeated "Pacquiao", and they did that A LOT, they made some viewers subconsciously favor Manny and concentrate on the things that Pacquiao is doing. Note how they keep talking about Pacquiao's power, his musculature or status, oftentimes when Bradley is doing good work. Then, they also degrade Bradley's work by either ignoring it or straight talking sh*t. Throw in all the bogus shot calls, Ledderman scorecards, crowd reaction, and what you have is an attempt to sway the viewer. If you don't believe TV got people mind controlled, then you also probably still think you live in a free country or that you are doing something noble by joining the military. For example...

The point is not to show that all of Bradley's shots were clean and powerful, although some were. The point is to show how the HBO team would call Pacquiao's complete misses as scoring and even hurtful shots, all the while ignoring Bradley's partial shots and clean connects. Isn't a partially blocked jab from Bradley is a more effective shot than some of Pacquiao's "straight left hands"? But I guess if you call Pacquiao's misses as clean shots, your goal is not to be fair or truthful, is it?

Lastly, how is it that Pacquiao supposedly landed all these quality shots, yet Bradley's face looked almost untouched? Wouldn't all these straight left hands show like they did on every other opponent? Anyone?

If you disagree and believe that Pacquiao did land a lot of clean shots and HBO was fair, please submit a video response. If want your argument to be more than mere OPINION, I guess you're gonna have to do some work, huh? Talk is cheap.

And for the record, I had Pacquiao winning a close f!ght that could've gone either way.

Thanks for watching.

for those who havent checked the video or who did and didnt read the description that the publisher of the video made.
 5 years ago '05        #135
jahmeezy 
space
space
$309 | Props total: 20 20
good sh*t
 06-19-2012, 06:37 PM         #136
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:

Even Bradley didn't think he won. fu*k this garbage. Boxing is corrupt as hell.

There's no reason 60-70 year olds should be judging anything. Them n*ggas minds are too slow to keep up with the speed of a professional boxer's punches

/thread
 5 years ago '09        #137
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 IceMan said:
Bradley denies telling Arum he couldn't beat Pacquiao; 'Why would I say that?'

source....

[pic - click to view]

Bradley getting sh*tted on by his OWN promoter
 5 years ago '04        #138
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
SO WAIT, Is anybody in here trying to make the case that Bradley deserve to win ?
 06-19-2012, 06:47 PM         #139
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Biased heavily edited video. Nice try
The video is not about who won or lost. If you look at the description even the person who made the video believes Pacquio won. The point of the video is simply to show that the announcers had a bias towards Pac. THATS IT!!!

Lemme repeat that again READ THE DESCRIPTION. The point the video maker is trying to prove is that the announcers were callin the f!ght heavily for Pacquio, callin shots he missed and ignoring some of Bradley shots. The person who made the video believes pacquio won. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!!!
 5 years ago '11        #140
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,756 | Props total: 4955 4955
Lampley BIASED
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy