Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 djdeez1211 said:
those commentators were def biased...Bradley destroyed Pac..
 06-19-2012, 05:06 PM         #102
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wolfpack32 said:
This pretty much sums it up.
about six punches in twelve rounds???yeah pac man won
 5 years ago '04        #103
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 430 430
i watched the f!ght.. i ws sayin the same sh*t about hbo callin all of pacs but none of bradleys moments

i did think pac won but afer watchin this, i see hbo fu*ked my perception up
 5 years ago '04        #104
Quontal 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 72 72
I 100 Percent Agree// they Were nut hugging... ive boxed forever.. and it wasnt a robbery.. Pac didnt start f!ghting till the last minute of every round... get off Pac Nuts he GOT BEAT!!
 5 years ago '04        #105
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 hollatchadude said:
oooh, so you just don't know how boxing is scored...

U dumbass boxing is subjective not objective... There is no clear definition how to score rounds... Different judges employ different methods... If there was a clear definition then there would be no controversy on who wins... Some judges favor aggression over clean shots... some favor clean shots over aggression... some lean heavily to ring generalship... It is not an objective scoring system outside of Olympic boxing where you tally points...

This is why judges are so important when picking f!ghts... Because the scoring system is not objective and managers/promoters like to stage f!ghts in states who judges favor their f!ghters style... This is why boxing decisions are so controversial because you never truly know what the judges are scoring and how they are scoring...
 06-19-2012, 05:20 PM         #106
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right after the winner was announced...it confirmed to me that i wasnt trippin...i thought the f!ght was close through out but ledermans score card and lampley had me filling like i was watching a different f!ght. i was not at all surprised at the outcome. bradley gave pac a boxing lesson.

pac man was an exciting f!ghter, but never a very good one. he only f!ghts ppl that are easy to hit.

anytime he f!ghts some one who can move and slip. he has a very hard time. and usually loses.

mayweather would more than likely make it seem as if pac cant not box at all really.

boxing is scored defensively two, i like ko's just as much as the next guy.

but its even better to see a f!ghter put on a boxing exhibition like bradley did..

what is sad to me is that bradley was robbed, robbed of his recognition... ppl are honestly threatening this guys life!!! plus, he should be 2 or 3 above pac on p4p. 1 may 2 jmm 3 bradley
 06-19-2012, 05:22 PM         #107
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

06-19-2012, 05:24 PM         #108
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

U dumbass boxing is subjective not objective... There is no clear definition how to score rounds... Different judges employ different methods... If there was a clear definition then there would be no controversy on who wins... Some judges favor aggression over clean shots... some favor clean shots over aggression... some lean heavily to ring generalship... It is not an objective scoring system outside of Olympic boxing where you tally points...

This is why judges are so important when picking f!ghts... Because the scoring system is not objective and managers/promoters like to stage f!ghts in states who judges favor their f!ghters style... This is why boxing decisions are so controversial because you never truly know what the judges are scoring and how they are scoring...
The scoring of a professional prize f!ght is based on four basic criteria: clean punching, effective aggressiveness, ring generalship, and defense.
Professional f!ghts are scored on a Ten Point Must System in which the boxer who wins a round must be awarded ten points, with his opponent recieving nine or less, usually nine. A f!ghter loses a point for every knockdown he suffers. Thus, a boxer who is winning a round and scores two knockdowns during that round will earn a score of ten, while his opponent gets a seven.

The four scoring criteria mentioned in the opening are used to determine the winner of each round. Once the f!ght is over, the scores from each of three judges at ringside are tallied and the results announced to the f!ghters and the audience.

While clean punching is generally given greater weight by most judges, the other three criteria shouldn't be ignored. Judging a boxing match is an inherently subjective exercise, but adhering to the rules adds objectivity, and veracity, to the argument. Otherwise, why have scoring standards in the first place?

Read more at Suite101: How to Score a Professional Boxing Match: The Four Criteria Judges Use for Scoring a f!ght | Suite101.com

what fans really dont take into consideration that judges do is defense....defense...defense..

if all your lookinf for is punches, thats all youll see...but every pac miss is basicly a score bradley...and it looks so pretty too
 5 years ago '08        #109
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 refuze said:

Even Bradley didn't think he won. fu*k this garbage. Boxing is corrupt as hell.

There's no reason 60-70 year olds should be judging anything. Them n*ggas minds are too slow to keep up with the speed of a professional boxer's punches

Didn't watch but I agree old a.ss people have no busisness judging something that their memory can't even keep up with
 06-19-2012, 05:28 PM         #110
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yungsavage05 said:
Didn't watch but I agree old a.ss people have no busisness judging something that their memory can't even keep up with
them old a.ss judges can see better than those commentators and copy techs
 5 years ago '05        #111
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 ogballer32 said:
this clearly shows hbo's bias
fixed
 5 years ago '04        #112
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 hollatchadude said:
right after the winner was announced...it confirmed to me that i wasnt trippin...i thought the f!ght was close through out but ledermans score card and lampley had me filling like i was watching a different f!ght. i was not at all surprised at the outcome. bradley gave pac a boxing lesson.

pac man was an exciting f!ghter, but never a very good one. he only f!ghts ppl that are easy to hit.

anytime he f!ghts some one who can move and slip. he has a very hard time. and usually loses.

mayweather would more than likely make it seem as if pac cant not box at all really.

but its even better to see a f!ghter put on a boxing exhibition like bradley did..

what is sad to me is that bradley was robbed, robbed of his recognition... ppl are honestly threatening this guys life!!! plus, he should be 2 or 3 above pac on p4p. 1 may 2 jmm 3 bradley

That right there is why it's hard for me to get excited about the 2 f!ghting. PAC would just be picked apart by counters, and have a flush of perfectly landed punches on his face. I highly doubt he'd not him out, but mos def out classed to the point of embarrassment. Steroids or not I like what PAC has brought to the sport of boxing.
 5 years ago '04        #113
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 hollatchadude said:

I pretty much agreed with everything you said about the Pac Vs Brad f!ght and it seems like you know your sh*t. But homie!! We need to talk about your P4P list???

Everybody knows Floyd is #1 but you have JMM#2 and Bradley at the 3 spot?? WTF

You have to be talking about the weight division and not P4P..

This is my top 5.

1. Floyd
2. Martinez
3. Ward
4. Wlad
5. Bradley/Pac

I have to respect 2-4 since they basically cleaned out their division..
 06-19-2012, 05:43 PM         #114
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
That right there is why it's hard for me to get excited about the 2 f!ghting. PAC would just be picked apart by counters, and have a flush of perfectly landed punches on his face. I highly doubt he'd not him out, but mos def out classed to the point of embarrassment. Steroids or not I like what PAC has brought to the sport of boxing.
i like pac man as a f!ghter, pretty fun to watch. but he was always over rated. there are many f!ghters that are better p4p.

hes is a very good f!ghter, but hes only looked as a great because of a good hype job.
 5 years ago '10        #115
NYGZ 225 heat pts225
space
space
$662 | Props total: 878 878
i wouldnt believe ANYTHING bob arum says
 5 years ago '12        #116
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
I can't believe I'm defending Pac. @ some of these comments. Bradley had no answer for Pac's left not to mention Pac landed more power shots. Annnd In some rounds Bradley threw less than 15 punches. How the fu*k can you win a round throwing less than 15 punches. Out of that whole f!ght Bradley may have won 2 rounds.
 06-19-2012, 05:51 PM         #117
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceMan said:
I pretty much agreed with everything you said about the Pac Vs Brad f!ght and it seems like you know your sh*t. But homie!! We need to talk about your P4P list???

This is my top 5.

1. Floyd
2. Martinez
3. Ward
4. Wlad
5. Bradley/Pac

i understand where your coming from with your top five, but mine comes from this. pac/ was number 1 on a lot of lists(mostly hype) but bradley beat him and convincingly at that.

that shakes things up but jmm, is up there to me becuase he beat pac. floyd beat jmm and hasnt fought bradley. i honestly hope they never f!ght, because it will probobly be boring.... martinez is very good too. but who has he really fought??? i mean it isnt his fault ppl stay away from him but p4p you have to beat top f!ghters for atleast the 3 years to me and he hasnt done that. after the f!ght with chavez junior maybe hell get to number 2.
 5 years ago '11        #118
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
y'all can't deny the truth
 06-19-2012, 05:52 PM         #119
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceMan said:

This is my top 5.

1. Floyd
2. Martinez
3. Ward
4. Wlad
5. Bradley/Pac

i understand where your coming from with your top five, but mine comes from this. pac/ was number 1 on a lot of lists(mostly hype) but bradley beat him and convincingly at that.

that shakes things up but jmm, is up there to me becuase he beat pac. floyd beat jmm and hasnt fought bradley. i honestly hope they never f!ght, because it will probobly be boring.... martinez is very good too. but who has he really fought??? i mean it isnt his fault ppl stay away from him but p4p you have to beat top f!ghters for atleast the 3 years to me and he hasnt done that. after the f!ght with chavez junior maybe hell get to number 2.

honorable mention carl froch for the way he tore apart lucian bute, in a f!ght i predicted him losing terribly
 06-19-2012, 05:52 PM         #120
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Video would've been better if it would've shown Manny's clear shots along with Bradley's to better display who was landing better punches, Bradley didn't look bad in that f!ght, he didn't look like the busier f!ghter though, and that's just as big in boxing.... that's why its important to try not and let the f!ght go to decision.... but the people who actually judged the f!ght are who really are important... not the announcers and they gave it to Bradley.... only thing that video really did for me was make me believe that Bradley vs. Mayweather would be a defensive f!ght worth watching
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy