Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 0ddJoB said:
im just saying though you didnt wath it..

YOU HAVE NO POINT IN THIS
god...you are really dumb

i have yet to comment about the f!ght, BECAUSE I DIDNT SEE IT. i have commented on the video which i have seen and which the THREAD IS ABOUT, so actually yeah, i do have a point in this because the thread just like the video isnt about the f!ght...maybe if you read the creator's explanation you would know that.

and actually

poster: what is he trying to prove?

me: the creator of the video's explanation is somewhere in the thread, you should read it

you: but you didnt even watch the f!ght

seems like you're the one that didnt have a point in this
 5 years ago '04        #82
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
so we're just ignoring the thousands of people in the crowd booing after the f!ght, that was there in plain sight, with no commentary..o...iight
 5 years ago '05        #83
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
I can't just say hey man why are you in this thread you didn't even watch the f!ght?

I mean dude you did not watch the f!ght. Am I wrong?
i have yet to comment on the f!ght...am i wrong?
 5 years ago '04        #84
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
Yes n*gga i still think pacman won
 5 years ago '11        #85
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 22k said:
Bob Arum said that Bradley told him "I tried my best, but I couldn't beat him" in the ring before the decision was announced. Anyone saying Bradley won the f!ght has an agenda against Pacquiao.

This pretty much sums it up.
 5 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
you're obviously just trying to argue just to argue. whatever bro
i am? you brought up something completely irrelevant just to argue. like i said i never said anything about the f!ght, and yet you're claiming i said that there was bias and that bradley won

so yeah...whatever bro
 5 years ago '08        #87
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
wow....just wow
 5 years ago '04        #88
apfam77 
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 205 205
Im still think pac won. Im also siding with all the professional boxers and professional sportswriters who thought the same, not with a couple of floyd stans on bx.
 5 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
i never said you said that. i just said it in the same post where i responded to you
which one is it? you never said that, or you said it in the same post where you responded to me?
 5 years ago '12        #90
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,984 | Props total: 13761 13761
it was a close f!ght but DAMN!! they was practically watching pacman get duffed out and playing it off like he was giving the beating

5 years ago '11        #91
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957

Great video
 5 years ago '10        #92
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
I thought the first was close from first time I watched it. Could have gone either way. I watched it on a spanish channel tho, so I didn't understand sh*t. After watching this video, I could see why people thought pac dominated because of the commentary.

06-19-2012, 04:42 PM         #93
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Nothing in this video shows Bradley winning the f!ght... It clearly shows Pacquiao as the aggressor... It focuses on Pacquiao's misses which were not counted as lands in compubox anyway... It doesn't show Bradley winning rounds or landing consistent punches on Pacquiao... This is the outrage that everyone is talking about... The first 5 minutes of the video i think shows Bradley landing one punch...

Aside from the last 2 or 3 rounds Bradley was not f!ghting... Manny iniated the contact every round... Show me a video of the 7 rounds that Bradley won... Not of HBO commentary... I want to see the 7 rounds that Bradley won by outlanding Pacquiao... I gave Bradley 10 11 and 12 only... The other 9 rounds were not even close in my mind cuz Bradley wasn't f!ghting
i ve watched the f!ght numerous times now to see how anyone could think pac won, in regaurds to you comment though. watch the vid. bradlet won the first n second round.

take this into consideration in the vid above where it clearly shows pac man missing. those were the punches that won him the round. pac man didnt even really touch bradley until round 3. im not biased, i just know the difference between a slipped or blocked shot from a power shot!
 5 years ago '04        #94
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
 Jussn Kredible said:
so we're just ignoring the thousands of people in the crowd booing after the f!ght, that was there in plain sight, with no commentary..o...iight
The same ones that were yelling Bradley the whole f!ght ?
 5 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
never said i never said that I said i didn't say it to you just in the same post.

you're a fu*king titty twister
Ain't my fault you got man t*tties
 5 years ago '04        #96
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
win or lose.. Pacquiao got what he deserved.. for delaying the f!ght and for not admitting he got beat by JMM
 5 years ago '07        #97
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
those commentators were def biased...Bradley destroyed Pac..
 06-19-2012, 04:55 PM         #98
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
10-12 were the only clear rounds Bradley won... Any close rounds i will always give to the champion f!ghter with the name... Because from my history you have to beat the champion and close rounds the benefit of the doubt is always given to the bigger name... Hence Marquez and Pacquiao... Pac was very efficient in rounds 1 and 2 actually connected on 49% of his punches to Bradley's 21% in round 2... Bradley was just more aggressive... He threw alot of punches in the first two rounds... 150 and only landed 25 while Pac threw 79 and landed 29... Pac threw half the amount of punches and landed 4 more than Bradley... Only reason i considered those rounds close was because i thought Pac's efficiency was better than Bradley's aggression... I think round 1 was close but not round 2... I believe Pac won that easily

I have no clue how you gave Bradley Round 7... That was the most controversial round on the judges scorecard because no other ring magazine or writer gave Bradley that round because it was such a wide margin of punch disparity for Pac... And Round 9 was close like round 1 and the close rounds are given to the champion... Thats why Bradley only won 10-12... Pac won 2-8 clearly with round 1and 9 being close and Bradley winning 10-12...

And with the low number of landed punches in round 1... 2 punches landed was 20% of the landed punches... Your looking at the number of punches but failing to realize that the f!ghters combined only landed 21 punches in that round... Bradley only 10 to Pac's 11... So 2 lean punches can easily make the difference in such a low landed output round
oooh, so you just don't know how boxing is scored...
 5 years ago '05        #99
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Why does this video speed up paqs punches like wwe does when a wrestler lands a top rope move
 06-19-2012, 05:02 PM         #100
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
u ride the yellow bus and eat crayons frequently. say what you want about the devil arum, but the dude is in the business to make money. he knows hed be paid to have may f!ght pac. he just literally hates may. he would rather make no money than make a ton by having the two f!ght. maybe a little research on ur part between the two would inform u on what u obviously dont know. also, manny is a legend, not based on his record, but on his willingness to f!ght any opponent and put on a show. he still get paid millions many times over no matter who he f!ghts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago