Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
Freddie Roach went on record multiple times stating that "the Bradley was the best pac has looked since the cotto f!ght". That Cotto f!ght was at a catch weight if I recall correctly. We all know what happened during the last Jmm f!ght, then to see this, makes you wonder what would happen if he f!ghts Floyd.
 5 years ago '06        #62
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
i want to watch a video of roger mayweather watching this video

would be the funniest thing all day

@ 3:50 mark

props to whoever it was that put this together.. Bradley should cut this person a check
 5 years ago '04        #63
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
Good post
 5 years ago '05        #64
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
@ 3:50

And the phaggot announcers talkin bout "the way Bradley stuck his tongue out, you can tell that Pacquiao is bothering him."

Pacfraud lost.
 5 years ago '11        #65
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1794 1794
mayweather fans must be so frustrated that their fraud is in jail crying, so they will waste time of their life just to make pac look bad. They are still failing at it lol
 5 years ago '12        #66
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
What a bullsh*t video. What are you trying to prove? Pacquiao won that f!ght. If you didnt see the f!ght download it and watch it instead of watching a biased a.ss video that focuses on Pac's misses. Bradley did nothing to when the title on a decision. LMAO @ 115-114 more like 120-108..

Last edited by Raw Silk; 06-19-2012 at 03:20 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #67
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
from the video bradley def was doing well..i didnt see the f!ght..but hbo was def riding pacman...but to their defense..even though bradely was dipping those punches..his movements made it seem like he was getting hit..so in real time it would look that way
 5 years ago '05        #68
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Raw Silk said:
What a bullsh*t video. What are you trying to prove? Pacquiao won that f!ght. If you didnt see the f!ght download it and watch it instead of watching a biased a.ss video that focuses on Pac's misses. Bradley did nothing to when the title on a decision. LMAO @ 115-114 more like 120-108..
you should probably read the creator of the video's explanation (somewhere in this thread)
 5 years ago '07        #69
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 elferoz said:
he didn't land those punches.

this video obviously went over your head.

Smh at this tard

I'm not talking about the announcers voice dummy I'm talking about the numbers

Yes he did land those compubox numbers, Bradley was almost knocked out 3 times
 5 years ago '08        #70
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 DEDOS said:
right

pacroid stans i understand defending ur fraud a.ss f!ghter with all dem losses and ties on his record but no need to start standing up to these Slimeball HBO announcer
still adding to those 31k posts huh? the sun is waiting for you. it says it hasnt seen you in a few weeks.
 5 years ago '09        #71
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
earth to the boxing world: without manny pac arum makes no money. he needs to create controversy to sell tickets because he wont let his cash cow f!ght and be beaten convincingly by mayweather.

money and stars have dried up substantially in boxing. they need manny to be the living legend
 5 years ago '07        #72
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 S W A N said:
Sure HBO was bias but this clip is also. 90% of it is from the last 3 rounds which everyone scored for Bradley. Im no Pacman fan either. Im sure you can do this same kind of video for any f!ght and manipulate it the way you want.
Son who the fu*k is in ur avy
 5 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
aren't you the guy who didn't even watch the f!ght
what does that have to do what what i said? the poster asked what is he trying to prove, i advised him to read the creator's description thats in this thread...what is your point?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 06-19-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #74
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
Dog almost all sports in this world is rigged. Lots of betting and cash behind it.
 5 years ago '06        #75
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18966 18966
the people that think Bradley won are morons..

close thread.. /
 5 years ago '08        #76
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 ill 800 said:
earth to the boxing world: without manny pac arum makes no money. he needs to create controversy to sell tickets because he wont let his cash cow f!ght and be beaten convincingly by mayweather.

money and stars have dried up substantially in boxing. they need manny to be the living legend
u ride the yellow bus and eat crayons frequently. say what you want about the devil arum, but the dude is in the business to make money. he knows hed be paid to have may f!ght pac. he just literally hates may. he would rather make no money than make a ton by having the two f!ght. maybe a little research on ur part between the two would inform u on what u obviously dont know. also, manny is a legend, not based on his record, but on his willingness to f!ght any opponent and put on a show. he still get paid millions many times over no matter who he f!ghts.
 5 years ago '12        #77
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
the people that think Bradley won are morons..

close thread.. /
Pretty Much. I mean, really? Did the people saying Bradley won even watch the f!ght..
 5 years ago '06        #78
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Pacquiao won that f!ght and it wasnt even close I watched the f!ght live with spanish commentary and so I couldnt understand them and I though Pac won at least 10 rounds. I watched the f!ght 3 more times since then without any volume and I still think Pacman won 10 out of 12 rounds.
 5 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
cause fu*k the description you are trying to mold dudes opinion and you haven't even watched the f!ght just some video sh*tting on pacman wtf?

go watch the f!ght bro. not trying to be a bi*ch.

and what most of you retards don't realize when your saying everyone's bias for pac and that's why they think he won...

if you retards watch the f!ght with no volume, PRIMARILY TO CHANGE YOUR OPINION FROM PAC WON TO PAC LOST, than of course you're gonna be like whoa pac lost!

its the same thing why you thought pac won in the first place.

retards
no you are trying to be a bi*ch. the dude asked explicitly "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING PROVE" well there is a description of EXACTLY what the creator of this video was trying to prove, all he has to do is READ IT and he will know the exact intentions of the creator of the video, not some second hand or someone from boxden's explanation of the video...the actual person that made it

i never said anyone was bias or if manny or bradley won the f!ght because "like i DID say in the thread" i didnt watch it. like i said you're proving no point, so your words hold no weight.
 5 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 0ddJoB said:
the intentions of the video were to say brad won pac lost...

wtf?

obviously you are a few chromosomes short
god you're dumb. let me tell you what basically happen

poster: what is he trying to prove?

me: the creator of the video's explanation is somewhere in the thread, you should read it

you: but you didnt even watch the f!ght

like said, you have no point in this, and your post was completely irrelevant to what i said
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy