Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,656 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Ldogg310 said:
Fail
What are you talking about?
 5 years ago '06        #42
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
lol at thinking bradley won. He didn't land one significant punch. Pac landed 100 more power shots.
 5 years ago '07        #43
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
Watching the f!ght live, my opinion was Pacquiao dominated the f!ght. .

Jim Lampley did influence that a little bit with his reaction to punches because I am not getting to see the f!ght in anything close to HD because of the stream, so I am taking his reaction/word for it. Max at times does keep Jim in check and I value what Max says more than Jim.

This video shows Pacquiao missing numerous punches that Lampley is over-hyping. I could see this f!ght scored 7-5 for Bradley.
 5 years ago '04        #44
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16301 16301
 Yung Dilla said:
The audio was altered in this video for one. He shows like 5 seconds out of a whole round to make his point. Didn't showman Manny hurting Bradley once even tho it happened three times in the f!ght and Manny turned into a NCAA wrestler lol fu*k outta here b.
Was thinking the same thing (altered audio) so currently watching it again for the 3rd time. So far its dead on

Almost sickening
 5 years ago '06        #45
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
Wasn't going to watch until I sawbthe replies
 5 years ago '07        #46
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
That happens in every f!ght n*gga

Watch the f!ght

90 more power punches

100 less thrown 100 more landed

Only a buffoon or a mayweather d!ck rider would disagree
 5 years ago '04        #47
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,666 | Props total: 5356 5356
Here is what the publisher of the video had to say in his description ..

Published on Jun 18, 2012 by PrecisePuncher

Read the description, lest you chance making a fool of yourself commenting.

This video IS NOT about who won the f!ght, nor is it really about the f!ght. Read the title.

In order to keep the video within 15 minutes, I had to cut corners. If you feel the action moves too fast, pause, rewind, replay. Much of what I wanted to include had to be scrapped as well.

I'd like you to pay attention not just to the action, but what the commentators say. When HBO constantly repeated "Pacquiao", and they did that A LOT, they made some viewers subconsciously favor Manny and concentrate on the things that Pacquiao is doing. Note how they keep talking about Pacquiao's power, his musculature or status, oftentimes when Bradley is doing good work. Then, they also degrade Bradley's work by either ignoring it or straight talking sh*t. Throw in all the bogus shot calls, Ledderman scorecards, crowd reaction, and what you have is an attempt to sway the viewer. If you don't believe TV got people mind controlled, then you also probably still think you live in a free country or that you are doing something noble by joining the military. For example...

The point is not to show that all of Bradley's shots were clean and powerful, although some were. The point is to show how the HBO team would call Pacquiao's complete misses as scoring and even hurtful shots, all the while ignoring Bradley's partial shots and clean connects. Isn't a partially blocked jab from Bradley is a more effective shot than some of Pacquiao's "straight left hands"? But I guess if you call Pacquiao's misses as clean shots, your goal is not to be fair or truthful, is it?

Lastly, how is it that Pacquiao supposedly landed all these quality shots, yet Bradley's face looked almost untouched? Wouldn't all these straight left hands show like they did on every other opponent? Anyone?

If you disagree and believe that Pacquiao did land a lot of clean shots and HBO was fair, please submit a video response. If want your argument to be more than mere OPINION, I guess you're gonna have to do some work, huh? Talk is cheap.

And for the record, I had Pacquiao winning a close f!ght that could've gone either way.

Thanks for watching.
 06-19-2012, 12:42 PM         #48
elferoz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
That happens in every f!ght n*gga

Watch the f!ght

90 more power punches

100 less thrown 100 more landed

Only a buffoon or a mayweather d!ck rider would disagree
he didn't land those punches.

this video obviously went over your head.
 5 years ago '07        #49
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
In hindsight the f!ght was a lot closer than it looked cuz Pac dominated rounds 3-8 and I had him winning round 2.

7-5 Pac is still what I have.
 5 years ago '04        #50
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 IceMan said:
Wow!! You only gave Bradley 10-11-12 when Bradley clearly won the 1st round, and the 2nd was close. I remember the commentary saying after 2:40 of the 1st round when pac landed 2 punches after Bradley controlled the whole round, they was like "PAC WON THE ROUND FROM THOSE 2 PUNCHES ALONE..LOL" I was like GTFOH..:ohhellnonas:

I scored rounds 1,2,7,9,10,11,12 for Bradley

7-5 Bradley
10-12 were the only clear rounds Bradley won... Any close rounds i will always give to the champion f!ghter with the name... Because from my history you have to beat the champion and close rounds the benefit of the doubt is always given to the bigger name... Hence Marquez and Pacquiao... Pac was very efficient in rounds 1 and 2 actually connected on 49% of his punches to Bradley's 21% in round 2... Bradley was just more aggressive... He threw alot of punches in the first two rounds... 150 and only landed 25 while Pac threw 79 and landed 29... Pac threw half the amount of punches and landed 4 more than Bradley... Only reason i considered those rounds close was because i thought Pac's efficiency was better than Bradley's aggression... I think round 1 was close but not round 2... I believe Pac won that easily

I have no clue how you gave Bradley Round 7... That was the most controversial round on the judges scorecard because no other ring magazine or writer gave Bradley that round because it was such a wide margin of punch disparity for Pac... And Round 9 was close like round 1 and the close rounds are given to the champion... Thats why Bradley only won 10-12... Pac won 2-8 clearly with round 1and 9 being close and Bradley winning 10-12...

And with the low number of landed punches in round 1... 2 punches landed was 20% of the landed punches... Your looking at the number of punches but failing to realize that the f!ghters combined only landed 21 punches in that round... Bradley only 10 to Pac's 11... So 2 lean punches can easily make the difference in such a low landed output round

Last edited by dre03; 06-19-2012 at 12:53 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #51
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lampley panties were soaked after every punch that qacquiao threw that is for sure
 5 years ago '07        #52
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 dre03 said:
10-12 were the only clear rounds Bradley won... Any close rounds i will always give to the champion f!ghter with the name... Because from my history you have to beat the champion and close rounds the benefit of the doubt is always given to the bigger name... Hence Marquez and Pacquiao... Pac was very efficient in rounds 1 and 2 actually connected on 49% of his punches to Bradley's 21% in round 2... Bradley was just more aggressive... He threw alot of punches in the first two rounds... 150 and only landed 25 while Pac threw 79 and landed 29... Pac threw half the amount of punches and landed 4 more than Bradley... Only reason i considered those rounds close was because i thought Pac's efficiency was better than Bradley's aggression... I think round 1 was close but not round 2... I believe Pac won that easily

I have no clue how you gave Bradley Round 7... That was the most controversial round on the judges scorecard because no other ring magazine or writer gave Bradley that round because it was such a wide margin of punch disparity for Pac... And Round 9 was close like round 1 and the close rounds are given to the champion... Thats why Bradley only won 10-12... Pac won 2-8 clearly with round 1and 9 being close and Bradley winning 10-12...

And with the low number of landed punches in round 1... 2 punches landed was 20% of the landed punches... Your looking at the number of punches but failing to realize that the f!ghters combined only landed 21 punches in that round... Bradley only 10 to Pac's 11... So 2 lean punches can easily make the difference in such a low landed output round
this.

benefit of the doubt goes to the champion. the challenger has to WIN the belt. the champion doesn't just lose it.
 5 years ago '04        #53
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,811 | Props total: 1839 1839
It wouldn't surprise me if Arum is paying off HBO commentators

Pacquiao is looking less and less impressive each f!ght, there was a good point made at the beginning of the video .

How Pacquiao was counted as landing more power punches on Bradley than he did Mosley or Marquez but Bradley's face looks nothing like Marquez or Mosley's.

Gone are the days of Pacquiao annihilating a f!ghter's face like he did with Cotto, De La Hoya, Margarito, etc.

This either means:

1. the compubox technicians are counting inaccurately
2. Manny is significantly losing his punching power.

If it's #2 then that makes you wonder TAKE THE TEST !!

but yea supposedly the best p4p f!ghter in the world who people claim has amazing punching power and volume let's a f!ghter escape 12 rounds with two injured feet with his face looking almost as flawless as it did in Round 1 ??? Yea Pacquiao is done.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-19-2012 at 01:19 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #54
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,433 | Props total: 6603 6603
Ran into Bradley yesterday, he lives like 10 mins from me, stand up dude... It is what it is, he has the belt, oh fu*king well
 5 years ago '05        #55
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 infrared AJ6 said:
this.

benefit of the doubt goes to the champion. the challenger has to WIN the belt. the champion doesn't just lose it.
never liked this type of mentality. its kind of like nba superstars getting touch calls. i know its a part of the game/sport, but it irks me
 5 years ago '04        #56
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:

I understand you given the champ any close rounds but how can you give him any close rounds when he takes the first 2 minutes off? Champ bias cant be applied to that..

Bradley won rd 7 becuase he simply outworked Pac and by the way threw twice as many jabs (32-18). Pac tried to come on at the end but Bradley stop that..

this video alone discredits Pac efficiency..

At the end of the day I'm not saying Bradley is the better f!ghter, but Pac can only blame himself for coasting rounds and not being aggressive to finish the f!ght. (which he couldn't do obviously, even if Bradley had 2 broken feet )
 5 years ago '04        #57
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,990 | Props total: 5047 5047
 refuze said:

Even Bradley didn't think he won. fu*k this garbage. Boxing is corrupt as hell.

There's no reason 60-70 year olds should be judging anything. Them n*ggas minds are too slow to keep up with the speed of a professional boxer's punches

bradley never said that...did you even watch the whole video? they gave you pretty clear evidence...
 5 years ago '04        #58
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16301 16301
Just watched the f!ght again. Judges called a great f!ght. There has been a lot more ACTUAL CONTROVERSIAL f!ghts, this wasn't one imo seeing as it wasn't one sided. The only thing one sided were ppl biased agenda/opinions. This was just a close f!ght that swung toward Bradley. Fortunately the judges aren't influenced by CompuBox numbers because they didn't tell the story of this f!ght clearly. Any1 using them as a marker to make points with this f!ght failed.
 5 years ago '05        #59
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 0ddJoB said:
That's how it is in all combat sports and that's how it should be
thats how it is in most sports, and i will never agree with it
 5 years ago '07        #60
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 elferoz said:
3:49

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago