Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
lampley has been on his knees for pac for years now...
it's gotten to a point where i'd prefer to watch the british feed than hbo
 5 years ago '04        #22
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
Nothing in this video shows Bradley winning the f!ght... It clearly shows Pacquiao as the aggressor... It focuses on Pacquiao's misses which were not counted as lands in compubox anyway... It doesn't show Bradley winning rounds or landing consistent punches on Pacquiao... This is the outrage that everyone is talking about... The first 5 minutes of the video i think shows Bradley landing one punch...

Aside from the last 2 or 3 rounds Bradley was not f!ghting... Manny iniated the contact every round... Show me a video of the 7 rounds that Bradley won... Not of HBO commentary... I want to see the 7 rounds that Bradley won by outlanding Pacquiao... I gave Bradley 10 11 and 12 only... The other 9 rounds were not even close in my mind cuz Bradley wasn't f!ghting
 5 years ago '04        #23
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,182 | Props total: 977 977
i need to watch the f!ght now. the video seems to have a bunch of legit points.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
pacman sucks and was never on Money May's level

Money May all day
 5 years ago '04        #25
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Eddie.. said:
you can tell from the comments who watched this vid just now lmao

I've been saying this whole time them compubox stats are mad shaky

them two dudes ain't know what they was talkin bout son
The HBO commentators don't calculate compubox stats... Just because the commentators think a punch landed doesn't mean Compubox does... That's what many of you don't understand... The commentary has 0 effect on the two operators who calculate the punches... An individual is a.ssigned to each f!ghter to punch in their stats as they happen... they only focus on thier f!ghter... And they wear headphones and have access to multiple monitors and multiple angles... They do not hear the crowd or commentators

Their numbers are based off of their individual views... Of course being human they will be off slightly but I am confused how you can say it's shaky by looking at a video when you don't know which of the punches they counted as landed or missed?? The same punches you are saying that being missed could be the same ones they are saying are being missed as well... Go back and count each punch you think landed and didnt land for both f!ghters and see how close to their numbers you get... You will be shocked at how accurate they are
 5 years ago '07        #26
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
no^ when I said "them two ppl" I mean the compubox dudes

forgive me if that's not the gist of your post, but it was a tad bit too long for my ADHD to handle at this time
 5 years ago '04        #27
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 87 87
 5 years ago '04        #28
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
My exact quote after watch the second time around....

just watched the replay of the f!ght on HBO. Must say the judges didn't seem to favor one f!ghter over the other. Their scores being shown after each round reflected the action. there were a TON of ghost punches being thrown by pac that had the crowd going crazy. first time around i thought he landed a lot of those. Pac taken 2mins off during the start of each round after i think the 7th is what k!lled him.

will honestly admit I had it 10-2 pac watching it live on the free stream (pop up ads & stops) so my opinion was shaking to begin with.(which was the case for A LOT OF PPL ON HERE

Bradley fought 95% or plus of each round. body shots were consistent mixed w/ str8 rights here and there.

2nd time watching w/o interruption and in 1080p, i say 7-5 Bradley

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #29
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,660 | Props total: 5346 5346
This shows that the f!ght was closer than everyone is trying insinuate that it wasnt. Even if you dont think Bradley won that is fine , but this is evidence that the f!ght was much closer than everyone wants to believe.

Doesn't matter Bradley is the champ and what's done is done ..
 5 years ago '07        #30
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
it's a video of his missed punches. if you put all of them together, of course it will look like all he did was miss. put out a video of the whole f!ght. check the compubox numbers. even check the postf!ght in-ring interview with bradley. he wasn't so confident he won the f!ght either.
 5 years ago '04        #31
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,660 | Props total: 5346 5346
 DEDOS said:
yoooo im dead son im dead watch the 3:45 second mark wow son
.. I know dawg that shyt is crazy a video like this was needed to show all the people who listen let the commentators and the fans dictate the f!ght for them really see what was going on in the ring . I didnt get to watch the f!ght live , so when I had gotten the chance to watch I did it on mute and clearly saw what the judges saw and like what k!llaDre pointed out as well .
 5 years ago '04        #32
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:
I want to see the 7 rounds that Bradley won by outlanding Pacquiao... I gave Bradley 10 11 and 12 only... The other 9 rounds were not even close in my mind cuz Bradley wasn't f!ghting

Wow!! You only gave Bradley 10-11-12 when Bradley clearly won the 1st round, and the 2nd was close. I remember the commentary saying after 2:40 of the 1st round when pac landed 2 punches after Bradley controlled the whole round, they was like "PAC WON THE ROUND FROM THOSE 2 PUNCHES ALONE..LOL" I was like GTFOH..:ohhellnonas:

I scored rounds 1,2,7,9,10,11,12 for Bradley

7-5 Bradley

Last edited by IceMan; 06-19-2012 at 11:51 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #33
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 infrared AJ6 said:
it's a video of his missed punches. if you put all of them together, of course it will look like all he did was miss. put out a video of the whole f!ght. check the compubox numbers. even check the postf!ght in-ring interview with bradley. he wasn't so confident he won the f!ght either.
Video was more than him throwing ghost punches. It also showed how he clearly missed while the crowd reacted as if he landed, also the commentators also was yelling out those punches as if they've landed over and over and over. I'm not saying they did it on purpose cuz Idk but clearly pac couldn't finish Bradley like every1 was hoping cuz he was landed much.
 5 years ago '07        #34
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
so what's good with the f!ght investigation anyway? i'm sure rescoring the f!ght with 5 different judges shouldn't take that long.
 5 years ago '07        #35
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 IceMan said:
Wow!! You only gave Bradley 10-11-12 when Bradley clearly won the 1st round, and the 2nd was close. I remember the commentary saying after 2:40 of the 1st round when pac landed 2 punches after Bradley controlled the whole round, they was like "PAC WON THE ROUND FROM THOSE 2 PUNCHES ALONE..LOL" I was like GTFOH..:ohhellnonas:

I scored rounds 1,2,7,9,10,11,12 for Bradley

7-5 Bradley
I thought he won the 1st too live and was dumbfounded @ everybody else's reaction lol

sad thing is the judges didn't even give bradley round 1. I think 1 did tho, but that wasn't even tho one who had bradley winning the f!ght
 5 years ago '04        #36
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
I like how the audio has been altered!!!
 5 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 22k said:
Bob Arum said that Bradley told him "I tried my best, but I couldn't beat him" in the ring before the decision was announced. Anyone saying Bradley won the f!ght has an agenda against Pacquiao.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Y.G.; 06-19-2012 at 12:15 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
This video is SLIGHTLY biased because they didn't show Pac connecting but I thought the f!ght was close.

People like to think that a power shot is a haymaker because they play f!ght Night. Tim Bradley doesn't punch hard but he is affect. His jab was messing with Manny's timing and he was doing a good job to the body.
 5 years ago '06        #39
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
The audio was altered in this video for one. He shows like 5 seconds out of a whole round to make his point. Didn't showman Manny hurting Bradley once even tho it happened three times in the f!ght and Manny turned into a NCAA wrestler lol fu*k outta here b.
 5 years ago '07        #40
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,960 | Props total: 1147 1147
I think it was clear to most people that Bradley won 10-12, and potentially 9 as well. Pac had more power, but theres no way at the end of the f!ght that you could say that Pac dominated the f!ght. I'm not sure how anyone could say He won 10-2.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy