Watch this. Still think Pacquiao was robbed? (video)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2012, 05:29 AM         #181
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
killdre is on point, BX just stopped me from givin dude more props n i didnt even realize i was proppin the same dude!
 06-20-2012, 05:31 AM         #182
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
So.....Pac not landing cleanly on every punch as Lamps would suggest......magically gives the rd to Bradley, instead......when its evident he had ZERO offese attack.....

Makes sense

idiot
 5 years ago '12        #183
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
who cares. f!ghts done. bradley has the belt. DEAL with it
 5 years ago '04        #184
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
Going back to earlier debates about Manny I always stated the obvious. Manny throws alot of wild sh*t. Floyd will embarrass him if they f!ght. Kind of sad how bias the commentators are. I guess they are all drinking from the same cup.
 5 years ago '04        #185
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
I like how he said watch it again no sound. They tried to trick us from the opening bell.
 5 years ago '08        #186
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0
 22k said:
Bob Arum said that Bradley told him "I tried my best, but I couldn't beat him" in the ring before the decision was announced. Anyone saying Bradley won the f!ght has an agenda against Pacquiao.

out of the entire f!ght you show clips of Pacquiao landing 9 shots? gotta come better than that man
 5 years ago '04        #187
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
i saw it the same way this guy illustrates
 5 years ago '05        #188
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Theres a time in the f!ght like end of round 4 , 5 , 6 where paq has the biggest smile on his face ever.
I dont know anyone would be smiling like that if he was losing the f!ght unless he knew he would lose on purpose or he has a mental condition.
 5 years ago '12        #189
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
 IceMan said:
You obviously didn't see the f!ght if you only gave Bradley 2 rounds . Just by your dumb azz comments and co-signs let me know your foreign or only 13..Just STFU or k!ll yourself..

End of discussion...
bi*ch Please!! Log off and go outside you fu*king virgin. And if your in this thread trying to say this f!ght was close your just an internet chat room lip professing barber shop talking moron. Now run along and play lil n*gga.
 06-20-2012, 09:40 AM         #190
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
Theres a time in the f!ght like end of round 4 , 5 , 6 where paq has the biggest smile on his face ever.
I dont know anyone would be smiling like that if he was losing the f!ght unless he knew he would lose on purpose or he has a mental condition.
Yeah he smiled and made a face at the announcers, because he was just toying with Bradley and knew Bradley couldn't hurt him. Bradley never even hurt him in the f!ght, whereas Manny had Tim hurt 3 or 4 times.
 06-20-2012, 09:41 AM         #191
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U'Nikk said:
out of the entire f!ght you show clips of Pacquiao landing 9 shots? gotta come better than that man
I didn't make the gifs genius. I could just post the compubox stats but people will claim that they are biased and inaccurate. Meanwhile, they are so far apart that taking away the bias wouldn't even make up the gap.
 5 years ago '04        #192
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 Raw Silk said:
bi*ch Please!! Log off and go outside you fu*king virgin. And if your in this thread trying to say this f!ght was close your just an internet chat room lip professing barber shop talking moron. Now run along and play lil n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #193
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Bradley Lost and pacquiao was robbed but we must move on
 5 years ago '10        #194
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
I saw the last few rounds and I was like Pacman missing all his punches...

Wasn't that surprised he lost
 5 years ago '12        #195
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
 IceMan said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah whatever you Corny Internet n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #196
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 killadre said:
f!ghts on now on hbo. I'm watching it again for the 3rd time. At this point its pure comedy

Rd 5 CompuBox says bradley only landed 8 punches, but just in the last 55 sec alone he CLEARLY landed 9 punches
Oh gotcha......

So CompuBox, HBO Announcing Team, and the 10 Million people who agree that this was a robbery of historic proportions.........are all in a secret, under-ground coup to lie-fabricate stats to rob.....Timothy Bradley???
 5 years ago '05        #197
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 pete jr said:
I think most people are arguing that the f!ght was close. I think people who said the scored the f!ght 11-1 or say the f!ght wasn't competitive are blind pacquiao fans. Pac struggles with guys that don't stand in front of him. Bradley had the left hand timed.

I think Manny won the f!ght because close rounds go to the champ but it was a close f!ght. But in all honesty, I think Bradley would win decisively in a rematch. Bradley had the left hand timed and even pacquiao fan can acknowledge that Bradley dominated the end of the f!ght.
I didnt have 11-1.....but Bradley won at best....3 rds.....no more....

Lets take away the names.....cause there will always be bias when Pac Man or even Floyd f!ghts........ You and I are boxing.....and I do enough and barely beat you almost every Round....No knock downs.....no blood or swelling.......just barely beatiing you every round......by throwing and landing more.......Is it not conceivable that I could still beat you 10 out of 12 rds.....barely beating you each rd? No where does it state that you have to balance out the scoring and GIVE rds to the other guy........just so it doesnt seem like a lopsided score. Im NOT saying that Pac man destroyed Bradley.....but I am saying he convincingly won no less than 8-9 rds.......
 5 years ago '04        #198
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16299 16299
 FlamboyantOne said:
Oh gotcha......

So CompuBox, HBO Announcing Team, and the 10 Million people who agree that this was a robbery of historic proportions.........are all in a secret, under-ground coup to lie-fabricate stats to rob.....Timothy Bradley???
I don't feel the f!ght was a robbery at all. therefore it was not one sided. I'm glad that CompuBox doesn't influence the judges decision. Did you not hear Max state after the f!ght "I was just talking to some boxing experts whom opinion I trust very much had Timothy up on the scorecards." mojority of those 10 million+ ppl only watch boxing when pac or floyd f!ght so thats not even a vaild point. If PAC had won no big deal, but him losing did expose a lot of ppl. The bam bam f!ght a couple of months ago was COMPLETELY one sided but he got the win. No fuss about that.

Last edited by killadre; 06-20-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #199
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 hollatchadude said:
OKAY, i see what your saying....BUT i thought, and still think bradley was robbed and pac lost!!! bradley was robbed of a moral and really physical victory because he out boxed the hell outta pac. but gets absolutly no props!

You my friend......are delusional.........

Yeah...Pac was outclassed, dominated......I wish I had your boxing insight......

fu*k outta here....stick to the 1-2 sports you actually DO follow.......
 5 years ago '10        #200
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 7649 7649
Video gets a 10 out of 10. Its about the bias HBO has, which in turn influences people. Not about who won.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
273 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
177 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy