Serge Ibaka says LeBron is ‘not a good defender’

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2012, 09:41 AM         #121
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact that most of these responses are more aimed towards Iblocka and his defensive attributes and what the coaches think kinda proves the point that hes overrated.. not many are finding themselves actually making a case for lebron.. more a so trying to discredit the person who said this.
 5 years ago '10        #122
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
 Bautmoney!™ said:

[pic - click to view]

Lebron aint locking sh*t up you fu*king clown... Melo roasted that a.ss for 41, then Spo puts Bosh on Melo.. lol and he got lit up for 35 the next game..

Funny how everybody Lebron is suppose to have locked up is playing the game with 4+ fouls.. hmm...?

And like Durant cant miss a shot, because it hits the side of the backboard its due to Lebron.. I guess Wade scoring 5 points is all due tp Paul George lock down defender and a lock for Defender of the year next year...dumb a.ss..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #123
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 @RG3 said:
the fact that most of these responses are more aimed towards Iblocka and his defensive attributes and what the coaches think kinda proves the point that hes overrated.. not many are finding themselves actually making a case for lebron.. more a so trying to discredit the person who said this.
Are you really surprised? This is classic boxden tactics where if you make a valid point that's difficult to rebuttal you'll get shots thrown @ your team/players
 5 years ago '08        #124
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Looks Rg3 if Bron is overrated so are all the other guys on the first team all defense, you duck.
 5 years ago '08        #125
space
space
 freakbucket said:
i disagree.

but nobody on earth can stop kevin durant from scoring.

whats fu*ked up is that, sometimes "defense" is just another playing making/missing shots. if a player makes a bunch of tough shots, that doesn't mean the defense wasn't good. your object on defense is to make the shooter take tough passes/shots. contest every shot and try to stay in front of them. thats where you see the effort.

i dont think lebron contest every shot that durant puts up, perhaps thats because he's busy on the other end trying to score 30 points AND rebound, steal, block, and guard Durant. maybe its because he gets lazy. who knows, but you can look at his defensive stats and watch his games, he's engaged on defense.
Bron plays kd well as long as he doesn't give him baseline. Most the time lbj is busy trying help on the player with the ball, giving kd space.

I'm not gonna act like kd hasn't scored on Bron Straight up but he plays kd well.
 06-19-2012, 10:19 AM         #126
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Looks Rg3 if Bron is overrated so are all the other guys on the first team all defense, you duck.
 5 years ago '07        #127
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
Ibaka feeling himself way too much. Media gassed that fool up
 5 years ago '06        #128
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 Kadillac87 said:
NBA coaches put Carlos Boozer on the All NBA Defensive 2nd Team
No they didn't he got a vote for the second team he wasn't on it
 06-19-2012, 10:23 AM         #129
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getshook8 said:

[pic - click to view]

Truly dont get it.. Why would i hate Lebron cause im a Knicks fan?
 06-19-2012, 10:28 AM         #130
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On sale now

[pic - click to view]

06-19-2012, 10:33 AM         #131
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
and ibaka is? he jumps at EVERYTHING
word, n*gga jumps at everything hoping
to have timed it right to get a block
 06-19-2012, 10:35 AM         #132
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
i think Ibaka fu*ked up, he needs to learn the American game, lmao it's certain people you can talk to, Bron going beast tomorrow
I'm about to tweet this to James LMFAO

yeah i'm about to be messy mwuahahaha
 06-19-2012, 10:53 AM         #133
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
This is just stupid and Ibaka should keep his mouth shut when talking about one of the greats, a guy who can guard all 5 positions since magic.

Game 3

ibaka - 5pts 5rbs 2blks--- embarrassing
the king - 29pts 14 rbs, 2 or 3 a.ssists.. forget

Game 2

ibaka - 7pts , 4 rbs, 5blks -- decent defensive game
james - 32pts , 8rbs, 5ast

Game 1

ibaka - 10pts 6rbs 0blks -- keep your fu*kin mouth shut
james - we can stop looking at stats

Seriously nothing makes me more angry then people that are average talk sh*t about greats.
Damn Juwon Howard
[pic - click to view]

could get those numbers with enough minutes. WTF gave him the right to open his mouth. Good stats. Problem is I don't think he said that sh*t. Somebody keeping up bullsh*t IMO.
 5 years ago '08        #134
space
space
 @RG3 said:
What's the problem did I skim improperly?

Swore you wrote dude's defense was overrated.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-19-2012 at 11:16 AM..
 06-19-2012, 11:05 AM         #135
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
What's did I skim improperly?

Swore you wrote dude's defense was overrated.
focus on lebron and leave everyone out for a min.. try that.
 5 years ago '10        #136
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
He done fcked up now
 5 years ago '05        #137
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 @RG3 said:
I'm no huge Bron fan but name some other players that can guard all five positions like him. He has the quickness to stay with guards and he has the power and length to guard forwards and some centers. Also name some elite players that guard the oppositions elite player all game long. Kobe doesn't do it all game long bc it would exert too much energy and take away from his offensive game. No player on this planet can play that type of D for 48 mins and still score 30 ppg grab 14 Rebs and drop a few dimes, give LBJ his due.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 06-19-2012 at 11:14 AM..
 06-19-2012, 11:12 AM         #138
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Saintaholic said:
I'm no huge Bron fan but name some other players that can guard all five positions like him. He has the quickness to stay with guards and he has the power and length to guard forwards and some centers. Also name some elite players that guard the oppositions elite player all game long. Kobe doesn't do it all game long bc it would exert too much energy and take away from his offensive game. No player on this planet can play that type of D for 48 mins and still score 30 ppg.
he can selectively guard all 5 positions...
 5 years ago '05        #139
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Lol serge ibaka the same guy that gets torched by Dirk and Lamarcus Aldrigde...any skilled PF that takes him away from the basket and his reduced to just another 6'10 PF...
 5 years ago '05        #140
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 @RG3 said:
he can selectively guard all 5 positions...
Do get me wrong I'm no big LBJ fan but name at least 3 guys that can as you put it selectively guard the 1-5 positions. If you can then he's overrated on the defensive end if you can't give him his props.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy