Serge Ibaka says LeBron is ‘not a good defender’

most viewed right now
 145
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 932 932
actually for the KG reference...Bron fronted KG that series for whatever reason and got torched by it...

now when the Heat played behind him...he was less effective...
 06-19-2012, 06:54 AM         #102
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
actually for the KG reference...Bron fronted KG that series for whatever reason and got torched by it...

now when the Heat played behind him...he was less effective...
What the fu*k kind of defense is that..

Its like saying "if i didnt keep jumping for the pump fake he would have never scored"
 06-19-2012, 06:58 AM         #103
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Spo told Bron to front kg while sagging of Rondo. Don't try to hype that old praying manthis looking a.ss n*gga. If Rondo wasn't your pg, he would look like Pau Gasol.



Bron guards 1 thru 4. ALOT closer to 5, than 1 or 2 positions. Obviously he's not guarding d12 or Bynum, but he would unlike Melo or Urant.
He guards inferior players and deceives people.. When he guards players of equal skill level he gets roasted..

Think back to the Clippers vs Heat OT game earlier this season.. When CP3 was crossing him up and getting to the rack with ease and the Clippers won the game..

Lebron is overrated period..
 5 years ago '11        #104
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 932 932
 Bautmoney!™ said:
What the fu*k kind of defense is that..

Its like saying "if i didnt keep jumping for the pump fake he would have never scored"
What you mean what kind of defense is that

Bron fronted KG....Rondo lob pass to KG...easy two points

The guy above my original post stated coach Spo told him to do that...its stupid IMO because they didnt pressure Rondo when they did it...Easy pass for Rondo everytime...

I'm not discrediting KG for scoring on Lebron, but fronting him made it very easy to score on him...
 5 years ago '11        #105
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 932 932
 Bautmoney!™ said:
He guards inferior players and deceives people.. When he guards players of equal skill level he gets roasted..

Think back to the Clippers vs Heat OT game earlier this season.. When CP3 was crossing him up and getting to the rack with ease and the Clippers won the game..

Lebron is overrated period..
Who hasnt CP3 did dirty

Heck...the Glove was a great defender yet J Williams did him dirty

someone post the video
 06-19-2012, 07:24 AM         #106
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
In response to both of this posts, yes I think he's overrated.
That doesn't mean I can't think he's still a good defender.

How fu*king hard is that to understand @TH35

People build him up to be some defensive guru who was the first player ever to guard all positions at different points in the game..

In the Celtics series alone, there was another player, who in his prime, did the same thing.
His name was Kevin Garnett.

Watch him play defense.. Melo torches him the majority of time, Durant does what he wants for the most part and shoots right over the top of him, Luol's slow a.ss drives by him.. A lot of the players get the shots they want while he's guarding them.

He gets all this credit because of chase down blocks.. and because his worthless role players, as everyone always calls them, bail him out. Most notably and under appreciated Joel Anthony.

Everyone calls him a GREAT defender.. in my opinion, great defenders dont take plays off to "reserve" their energy for offense. Great defenders can guard all game long. All this sh*t about how its too draining to play both sides all game long is bullsh*t.. (LeBron complaining when he had to guard a 4 for 2 games straight, all game. He's 6'9" 270 and he can't handle guarding some 4s who he's bigger than )

these athletes are getting paid to play basketball. ur job is to be in shape.
If ur telling me u can't play all-out, both sides for 48 minutes a day, then thats wack to me.

I can keep going, but 1. people are prolly already gonna post didnt read gifs 2. its pointless cuz I'm not gonna change anyones mind, cuz everyone on this site is pig-headed
This sh*t here is so unreasonable, unrealistic, and high on expectations. No player does what you just said and it isn't expected of them. Play all out 48 minutes a day guarding a superstar. n*gga you are silly.
 5 years ago '04        #107
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Why does Ibaka keep running his mouth? He's garbage, I don't care if he can throw up a few blocks in the stat sheets, he can't even grab a rebound.

Keep it moving man, they need to stop putting the mic in this man's face because he's the only person in the entire staff of OKC to talk sh*t, that franchise isn't about that.
 5 years ago '06        #108
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
Chip da Ripper and Bautmoney are fu*kin clowns and should be ignored at all costs..

Shame on any of you guys responding to these obvious haters..

You don't even need to look further than Game 3 for validation that leBron is an elite defender..

he completely removed Durant from his usual role as 4th qtr k!ller..when Lebron locks in and commits himself to one on one defense you saw what happended..It's not feasible or reasonable to expect any two way superstar to play as hard as possible for 48 minutes..

LOL..LeBron is so ill he got n*ggaz in this thread treatin him like a fu*kin cyborg!!..Smarten up you fu*kin idiots.. Even if Lebron is one of the top 5 conditioned players in the league, after logging 46 minutes per game in the Playoffs..he can't guard every possession 100% for 48 minutes..

Now with that being said..

LeBron changes the way elite players engage on the offensive end, which is the mark of a great defender..

Carmelo..wasn't the same offensively.
Granger..was a complete non-factor all series
Pierce.. got sh*tted on in one of his worst playoff series ever..
Durant.. gets locked up in a pivotal 4 qtr where Lebron locks in defensively for the duration of the final 10 minutes..

sh*t..during their last regular season matchup..LeBron forced Durant into 9 TOs..even forced him to brick a shot off the side of the backboard during crunch time.. (and this is the NBA's best scorer)

So ya'll can miss me with that "LeBron's an average/good/overrtaed defender" bullsh*t..

he's elite and has the ability to guard positions 1-4 effectively and change the game..
 06-19-2012, 08:06 AM         #109
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 360crazy said:
This sh*t here is so unreasonable, unrealistic, and high on expectations. No player does what you just said and it isn't expected of them. Play all out 48 minutes a day guarding a superstar. n*gga you are silly.
Its unreasonable for me to ask a grown a.ss man who is supposedly the best player in the world... who's job is to PLAY BASKETBALL AND BE IN ELITE SHAPE.. to guard the other teams
best player for a 7 game series.. of the NBA Finals.. for the trophy he has desperately being seeking for 9 years. Yea you right, thats "silly" and "unreasonable" ..

n*ggas really are lazy.. or got that lazy mindset. God damn.

Like you shouldn't have to work your a.ss off to reach your goals.
Always trying to take the easy way.

And you saying that no player does it.. is down right retarded.
 06-19-2012, 08:09 AM         #110
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:
Chip da Ripper and Bautmoney are fu*kin clowns and should be ignored at all costs..

Shame on any of you guys responding to these obvious haters..

You don't even need to look further than Game 3 for validation that leBron is an elite defender..

he completely removed Durant from his usual role as 4th qtr k!ller..when Lebron locks in and commits himself to one on one defense you saw what happended..It's not feasible or reasonable to expect any two way superstar to play as hard as possible for 48 minutes..

LOL..LeBron is so ill he got n*ggaz in this thread treatin him like a fu*kin cyborg!!..Smarten up you fu*kin idiots.. Even if Lebron is one of the top 5 conditioned players in the league, after logging 46 minutes per game in the Playoffs..he can't guard every possession 100% for 48 minutes..

Now with that being said..

LeBron changes the way elite players engage on the offensive end, which is the mark of a great defender..

Carmelo..wasn't the same offensively.
Granger..was a complete non-factor all series
Pierce.. got sh*tted on in one of his worst playoff series ever..
Durant.. gets locked up in a pivotal 4 qtr where Lebron locks in defensively for the duration of the final 10 minutes..

sh*t..during their last regular season matchup..LeBron forced Durant into 9 TOs..even forced him to brick a shot off the side of the backboard during crunch time.. (and this is the NBA's best scorer)

So ya'll can miss me with that "LeBron's an average/good/overrtaed defender" bullsh*t..

he's elite and has the ability to guard positions 1-4 effectively and change the game..
Ur f*ggot a.ss doesn't contribute anything to threads except blatant d!ck riding..
Nobody cares for ur opinion other than other LeBron homers.

I like how I'm the clown, but I can have a legit conversation with 2 or 3 Heat fans..
but you come in here and just start running ur dumbass mouth.

So, who's really the clown?

this thread..
 5 years ago '04        #111
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Well well I see OKC Thunder has basically been complaining about Lebron James in the locker room.
They basically saying lebron don't play good defense and deserve to be in foul trouble like Kevin Durant


Last edited by ant30ant33; 06-19-2012 at 08:33 AM..
 06-19-2012, 08:30 AM         #112
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really doubt this fool would want to motivate Lebron any more than he already is I doubt he said this. It would be straight idiotic at this point.
 06-19-2012, 08:34 AM         #113
turbonim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ship this n*gga back to africa and starve his b*tch a.ss to death
 5 years ago '07        #114
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 modalee said:
No not just that part of his comments. Lebron is just not a great or good man defender. He's a very good help defender but one on one he isnt that good.
Nobody is..that's good offensively (especially guarding stars). The players that are "defensive specialists" can't play consistently on offense to save their lives. Battier, Deng, Bowen (when he was playing), etc... hardly contribute on offense each game.

 Chip Tha Ripper said:
In response to both of this posts, yes I think he's overrated.
That doesn't mean I can't think he's still a good defender.

How fu*king hard is that to understand @TH35
I know you can still be overrated yet good but the way you wrote it was negative as hell, yet you still gave him props. It sounded like one big a.ss mood swing post.


Last edited by TH35; 06-19-2012 at 08:40 AM..
 06-19-2012, 08:51 AM         #115
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron be hawkin n*ggas full court.....stay in your lane n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #116
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
somebody gets this guys a translator ASAP theres no way he understood the question based on that answer
 06-19-2012, 09:01 AM         #117
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:
LeBron changes the way elite players engage on the offensive end, which is the mark of a great defender..

Carmelo..wasn't the same offensively.
Granger..was a complete non-factor all series
Pierce.. got sh*tted on in one of his worst playoff series ever..
Durant.. gets locked up in a pivotal 4 qtr where Lebron locks in defensively for the duration of the final 10 minutes..

sh*t..during their last regular season matchup..LeBron forced Durant into 9 TOs..even forced him to brick a shot off the side of the backboard during crunch time.. (and this is the NBA's best scorer)

[pic - click to view]



Lebron aint locking sh*t up you fu*king clown... Melo roasted that a.ss for 41, then Spo puts Bosh on Melo.. lol and he got lit up for 35 the next game..

Funny how everybody Lebron is suppose to have locked up is playing the game with 4+ fouls.. hmm...?

And like Durant cant miss a shot, because it hits the side of the backboard its due to Lebron.. I guess Wade scoring 5 points is all due tp Paul George lock down defender and a lock for Defender of the year next year...dumb a.ss..
 06-19-2012, 09:04 AM         #118
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
too bad kobe never did that...

lebrons d on rose>>>anything kobes ever done in the playoffs defensively.
LOL..Kobe never locked up Westbrook.. How we forget when Game 1 and 2 Fisher was getting r*ped and then Kobe got on Westbrook and Westbrook couldnt do sh*t..

Same with that Finals.. Rondo was raping everybody they put on him.. til Kobe.. SLOWED him down.. Not stopped Rondo.. Slowed him down..

This stupid n*gga said Lebron locked down D.Rose.. 6'9" 260 Pds vs 6 ft 200 pds.. lol you n*ggas is clowns..
 06-19-2012, 09:06 AM         #119
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i disagree.

but nobody on earth can stop kevin durant from scoring.

whats fu*ked up is that, sometimes "defense" is just another playing making/missing shots. if a player makes a bunch of tough shots, that doesn't mean the defense wasn't good. your object on defense is to make the shooter take tough passes/shots. contest every shot and try to stay in front of them. thats where you see the effort.

i dont think lebron contest every shot that durant puts up, perhaps thats because he's busy on the other end trying to score 30 points AND rebound, steal, block, and guard Durant. maybe its because he gets lazy. who knows, but you can look at his defensive stats and watch his games, he's engaged on defense.
 5 years ago '05        #120
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Ibaka needs to stfu
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy