Love and hiphop atlanta:The reason Diamond left.A secret Tranny on the show?

most viewed right now
 138
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
 Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Chai 
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 ReDvIaGrA said:
@uptown : real talk I think you are just hating on the A with this comment. Now u reaching talking about kids on your comment below?

Uptown wrote: "Exactly. Scripted or not people are gon judge off the show. Lil kids can't take it for what it is. At the end of the day he should be a man first. All money ain't good money. Real n*ggas don't be out chea promoting fake sh*t. I'm done."



n*gga 99.9 % of the world be faking in entertainment? Wrestlers, Rappers, ect. Then you talking righteous and positive stuff for the kids with a Soulja Slim pic under your name? Then you turn around and say real n*ggaz don't promote fake sh*t, n*gga real n*ggaz promote that real street sh*t that get you k!lled? So i guess you want your kids to follow Soulja Slim..Haha. Just say I'm jealous of the A and get it over wit. At the end of the day, I'm speaking the facts, not hate.
I fu*k with the A. Heavy! That's all I'm a say about that. All that other sh*t is going left field.
 6 years ago '10        #102
Chai 
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 ReDvIaGrA said:
@uptown : real talk I think you are just hating on the A with this comment. Now u reaching talking about kids on your comment below?

Uptown wrote: "Exactly. Scripted or not people are gon judge off the show. Lil kids can't take it for what it is. At the end of the day he should be a man first. All money ain't good money. Real n*ggas don't be out chea promoting fake sh*t. I'm done."



n*gga 99.9 % of the world be faking in entertainment? Wrestlers, Rappers, ect. Then you talking righteous and positive stuff for the kids with a Soulja Slim pic under your name? Then you turn around and say real n*ggaz don't promote fake sh*t, n*gga real n*ggaz promote that real street sh*t that get you k!lled? So i guess you want your kids to follow Soulja Slim..Haha. Just say I'm jealous of the A and get it over wit. At the end of the day, I'm speaking the facts, not hate.
I'm a go ahead & lace it up for you since I'm on here.

Steve J - Living a lie. Trying to be a playa when he's not built for it. Moving his wife out the city so he can do his dirt & not face the consequences like a bi*ch. Catching feelings for a jumpoff. Putting a jumpoff before his wife & daughter. Getting a jumpoff pregnant. SUCKA sh*t!

Slim - A gangsta n*gga rapper about gangsta sh*t. I know dude personally. We from the same ward. He's really bout what he raps. That's all he knows. You wouldn't catch Slim on the bs Stevie is on. Believe dat. REAL sh*t!

Are they both negative? Yeah. I don't want my kids a.ssociated with either one. But me I can't do nothing but respect a n*gga keeping it real with himself & making some bread in the process ya heard me... Negative or not. I can't respect the sh*t Stevie is doing. I don't know dude off the camera so I can't speak on that. That sh*t he's doing on the show is some sucka sh*t & you know it. Lets be real about it. I don't care if its scripted. Don't sell your soul for a few dollars. Like I said all money ain't good money & according to you Stevie got bread so he shouldn't have to entertain this fu*k sh*t. (ATL slang) & why would I have to be jealous of the A? Come on bruh. I done got money in the A. I fu*ks with city my dude. Just calling it like I see it.


Last edited by Chai; 06-19-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #103
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,878 | Props total: 827 827
 Chai said:
Man he's a sucka n*gga ya heard me... Trying to live a lie & got caught up. bi*ches throwing drinks on him & sh*t. Moving wifey away so he can do his dirt. Real n*ggas got their bi*ches in check. Believe dat. What's this clown teaching his daughter? n*ggas respecting a coward a.ss n*gga.


I watched this sh*t for the first time and the first 30 seconds of them introducing Stevie J I had already pegged him as a sucka a.ss clown....

I hope Srcappy beats the brakes of dude...


Last edited by Msfourfteleven; 06-19-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #104
Chai 
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 Msfourfteleven said:


I watched this sh*t for the first time and the first 30 seconds of them introducing Stevie J I had already pegged him as a sucka a.ss clown....

I hope Srcappy beats the brakes of dude...
I know right...
 6 years ago '11        #105
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 46 46
all this talk about K. Michelle, & nobody mentioned this video..


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #106
ReDvIaGrA 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$3,436 | Props total: 5730 5730
@uptown
Let me drop a 3 to end the game..So claiming blood blood blood on every song (dispespecting the color), wearing gay a.ss pants and acting like a rock star, acting like a skateboarder from northern California, 7 baby mommas, then kissing another man in the mouth on some gay sh*t is some G sh*t huh? U serious? I guess Your city is really puttin it down for the Gs huh?
Ok let's watch lil Wayne and baby show us how it's done ya herd me? They the biggest sucks a.ss clown n*ggaz in the game, and they from from the NO.

Real talk, I done broke bread with some NO n*ggaz on some street sh*t ya feel me, but letting this tv stop the Money making process and allowing lil Wayne to get a pass ain't cool homie. Check ya city and be real with what ya say 100% not 50 % ..that's all I'm sayin..if we allow this cash money so called G entertainment sh*t to have a pass, then this little tv show don't need no play by play game tape overview from NO.
 6 years ago '04        #107
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 5732 5732
 Sin Loc said:
u n*ggas sus for watching that show
Sus?

u gay for saying sus


[pic - click to view]

 06-19-2012, 11:22 PM         #108
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuL2K12 said:
its his babymom how is that trickin? learn the rules
n*gga u a child when it come to this calm that down
 6 years ago '09        #109
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 670 670
Joseline just published a twit pic of her pus*y.

 6 years ago '11        #110
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$8,308 | Props total: 6458 6458
 Zen Guitar said:
Joseline just published a twit pic of her pus*y.

 06-20-2012, 12:14 AM         #111
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn nekkid pics...

 6 years ago '11        #112
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
i coulda swore she was a man, them shoulders is
 6 years ago '06        #113
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24495 24495
 Zen Guitar said:
Joseline just published a twit pic of her pus*y.

Dizzzzamn...

welp,

that pretty much seals it...

that ain't no man at all.. that's a fine a.ss Latina broad..
 06-20-2012, 01:00 AM         #114
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 miltowner said:
i coulda swore she was a man, them shoulders is
s3x change. There are even more pics that her friends are defending by saying she has a twin brother name Jose. Where are the pics tho?If she got a twin brother where are the pics?Still sounds fishy to me
 6 years ago '11        #115
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,199 | Props total: 241 241


s3x change a.ss tranny.
Str8 doods would NOT hit that.

















 6 years ago '10        #116
Chai 
space
avatar space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 ReDvIaGrA said:
@uptown
Let me drop a 3 to end the game..So claiming blood blood blood on every song (dispespecting the color), wearing gay a.ss pants and acting like a rock star, acting like a skateboarder from northern California, 7 baby mommas, then kissing another man in the mouth on some gay sh*t is some G sh*t huh? U serious? I guess Your city is really puttin it down for the Gs huh?
Ok let's watch lil Wayne and baby show us how it's done ya herd me? They the biggest sucks a.ss clown n*ggaz in the game, and they from from the NO.

Real talk, I done broke bread with some NO n*ggaz on some street sh*t ya feel me, but letting this tv stop the Money making process and allowing lil Wayne to get a pass ain't cool homie. Check ya city and be real with what ya say 100% not 50 % ..that's all I'm sayin..if we allow this cash money so called G entertainment sh*t to have a pass, then this little tv show don't need no play by play game tape overview from NO.
Man you go from Slim to lil Wayne. Lil Wayne don't represent the whole NO. Just like all that gay sh*t going on down there don't represent the whole A. As far as gangsta sh*t. New Orleans goes without even saying ya heard me... You can't name a city more cutthroat. Believe dat. We don't call it choppa city for nothing.

For the record. Wayne doesn't get a pass from me. I don't even listen to dudes music. You going somewhere else with it though. So I'm done on that note. & Cash Money is official with the street sh*t. Trust me. Don't let Wayne fool you into thinking Baby & em ain't certified.
 6 years ago '10        #117
HolyFatherSteve 987 heat pts987
space
avatar space
space
$9,785 | Props total: 17513 17513

[video - click to view]

 06-25-2012, 09:15 PM         #118
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that duz kinda resemble a man
 06-25-2012, 09:17 PM         #119
WordOnThaStreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chai said:
As far as gangsta sh*t. New Orleans goes without even saying ya heard me... You can't name a city more cutthroat. Believe dat. We don't call it choppa city for nothing.
theres nothing gangsta about k!lling ya own people
 06-25-2012, 09:45 PM         #120
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WordOnThaStreet said:
theres nothing gangsta about k!lling ya own people
real talk
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
104 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
603 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy