Meek Mill Speaks About Chris Brown/Drake Nightclub Brawl

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
6099 pageviews
32 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
Meek Mill Speaks About Chris Brown/Drake Nightclub Brawl

Throughout all the reports of the wild, bottle-throwing brawl between the entourages of Chris Brown, Drake and Meek Mill at New York City’s W.i.P. nightclub last week, Meek has remained relatively silent. That is, until now.

The MMG rhyme slinger exclusively talked to XXL about the entire incident, including that he and Brown spoke right after the melee and are cool with one another and refuting reports that he bashed the R&B star with a bottle last Wednesday night (June 13).

“Chris and Drake, them two was there but its other people that be around that take sh-t to the next level,” Meek exclusively told XXL. “Things just happen in the club. I seen girls in there throwing bottles, all types of sh-t. All types of people. I never seen Chris Brown or Drake throw a bottle and I was there.”

When XXL asked Meek if he threw a bottle during the melee, the Philadelphia MC offered two words:

“fu-k no.”

He proceeded to reveal that he and Breezy spoke right after the incident and don’t have a problem with each other.

“What [Brown] tweeted was just that me and Meek Mill ain’t got no problem,” Meek told XXL. “I talked to him immediately after that, on the phone afterwards, like immediately, like, ‘There’s nothing there, this-that-and-the-third.’

“Chris Brown be in clubs,” the Philly MC added. “He be around situations like this. Things get out of hand that don’t mean it’s out of hand with me and him or whoever, not even him and Drake.”

Late last month, Meek, Brown and Drake engaged in a Twitter war over Rihanna, who is believed to be the root of the alleged friction between the three artists. Rihanna was Brown’s ex-girlfriend and had a rumored on and off relationship with Drake. More recently, rumors had her having a fling with Meek.

The W.i.P. nightclub in which the all-out melee sparked was shut down due to code violations on Saturday night (June 16). Brown left the incident with a nasty gash on his chin, while his bodyguard, Big Pat, suffered a nastier, bigger gash across his forehead. NBA star Tony Parker even suffered an eye injury due to a shard of glass from the broken bottle. No arrests have been made, as of press time.—Mark Lelinwalla with reporting by Thomas Golianopoulos

[pic - click to view]

XXcLusive: Meek Mill Speaks About Chris Brown/Drake Nightclub Brawl | XXL

32 comments for "Meek Mill Speaks About Chris Brown/Drake Nightclub Brawl"

06-18-2012, 12:04 PM         #2
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Twitter war"

Every time I see someone say that I laugh a little. n*gga what the fu*k is a twitter war
 5 years ago '12        #3
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
"Twitter war" and "Cuban missle crisis" .............
 5 years ago '06        #4
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,961 | Props total: 13581 13581
FLEX on em
FLEX!
 06-18-2012, 01:21 PM         #5
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meek got shook after he seen that pic of the white chick - who plans to sue, with the 16 stitches

He threw up the peace sign cuz he cant afford them lawsuits and the jail time, end up like another broke rapper who's buzz gone.

Meek aint no philly goon, this is why u need to avoid corny a.ss dudes like Drake, cuz their corniness will rub on to u
 06-18-2012, 02:00 PM         #6
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twitter war
 5 years ago '05        #7
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 3094 3094
lol two words: fu*k no
 5 years ago '11        #8
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
I hope Tony Parker iight..
 5 years ago '10        #9
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 the synthesis said:
Meek got shook after he seen that pic of the white chick - who plans to sue, with the 16 stitches

He threw up the peace sign cuz he cant afford them lawsuits and the jail time, end up like another broke rapper who's buzz gone.

Meek aint no philly goon, this is why u need to avoid corny a.ss dudes like Drake, cuz their corniness will rub on to u

STFU!!!
 5 years ago '05        #10
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
that tour got them feelin themselves lol, and i love how they all claim they didn't start or no what happened, just don't say anything at all then, people in entertainment really think the public is that stupid
 5 years ago '08        #11
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
Bohemian Grove Drizzy thanks ya

[pic - click to view]

06-18-2012, 02:24 PM         #12
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
"Twitter war"

Every time I see someone say that I laugh a little. n*gga what the fu*k is a twitter war
Real rap
 5 years ago '06        #13
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 691 691
 the synthesis said:

Meek ain't a philly goon??? GTFOH Meek is exactly what he raps bout. I seen the sh*t my damn self.
 5 years ago '04        #14
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
Let this weak a.ss sh*t die...I'm sure they moved on with their lives,getting money
 06-18-2012, 03:06 PM         #15
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
100 n*ggas in the club and nobody seen sh*t

gotta love our culture
every n*gga in that club might as well be stevie wonder
 5 years ago '07        #16
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70178 70178
he wont be a factor after his first album....(see young dro)
 06-18-2012, 03:23 PM         #17
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pac_f said:
Meek ain't a philly goon??? GTFOH Meek is exactly what he raps bout. I seen the sh*t my damn self.
Keep believing that

Meek just like any other rapper, when the goin gets tough he throwing up the Peace sign, lets be "friendz a.ss twitter nicca"

Meek just a regular guy playing a role, u think goons get major record deals? u think record invest in liabilities especially in this climate of music?
 5 years ago '04        #18
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,226 | Props total: 1090 1090
meek was in the streets not sure how heavy but he was in the streets......

as far as a twitter war?

etc...etc...yea right
 06-18-2012, 03:40 PM         #19
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Crazy because Drake & Meek look so happy in this video before the incident
 5 years ago '11        #20
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$573 | Props total: 178 178
 the synthesis said:
Keep believing that

Meek just like any other rapper, when the goin gets tough he throwing up the Peace sign, lets be "friendz a.ss twitter nicca"

Meek just a regular guy playing a role, u think goons get major record deals? u think record invest in liabilities especially in this climate of music?
You're an idiot. It's goons in the NBA, NFL and sh*t. They're still drafted and signed. fu*k you mean?? n*gga, EVERYONE in the industry with a deal's not an actor. Tellin' me n*ggas like Boosie & Trick Trick don't live what they're rapping bout?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy