Wc G checks Chris Brown ''You Betta Check Yourself'' (pic)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 slapaho said:
to say WC isnt a real live crip n*gga is like saying the sky isnt blue.

wc whole point is ppl run to gangs or ppl with power as grown a.ss men lookin for bacn and forget they choose it for protection and become live n*ggas in they own mind from hangin out with real live n*ggas and end up on the curb with they brains oozin out their skull. ask 2pac.

everybody a blood did the dogs just set up nationwide open invites to become a blood?? i mean got damn n*gga..they just take anyone.

I don't think you can put Pac in that gangbanging circle

He was a rider but was mainly just an affiliate

But even before he got down with Suge and deathrow and got down with NY bosses, dude was out on his own shooting at cops

Dude was just out there. He was a nut
 5 years ago '04        #102
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 CA$H MONEY said:
Back then it was reverse than now a days....Cats started rapping to get out of the streets.....These rappers now start rapping to get into the streets.....

5 years ago '08        #103
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 slapaho said:
to say WC isnt a real live crip n*gga is like saying the sky isnt blue.

wc whole point is ppl run to gangs or ppl with power as grown a.ss men lookin for bacn and forget they choose it for protection and become live n*ggas in they own mind from hangin out with real live n*ggas and end up on the curb with they brains oozin out their skull. ask 2pac.

everybody a blood did the dogs just set up nationwide open invites to become a blood?? i mean got damn n*gga..they just take anyone.
You say this like Pac got k!lled claiming a gang, or that he was out there shooting and banging on random people. Pac got k!lled because he avenged a stolen chain for death ROW. He didnt do that sh*t for no gang, he did that sh*t for the label. A label which employed both Bloods and Crips. 2Pac had friends from both sides, hung out with Crips like Big Syke, Dogg Pound, etc and Bloods like Suge and co. Hell, Pac had friends who banged before he ever even joined death Row.
 5 years ago '06        #104
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
chrisbrown throwin up hat's
 06-19-2012, 07:53 AM         #105
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris brown a hat boy
 06-19-2012, 08:07 AM         #106
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't Drake do the same sh*t? Both of them should've been checked.
 5 years ago '04        #107
brilljt 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 49 49
 Yung Dilla said:
I see a lot of dudes don't really no about L.A. gangs it ain't like nowhere else if you not legit and you claim a set you can get hurt bad. Chris may have a pass to hang around some legit folks but that's it. Wc isn't trying to threaten h or tell him its gonna be a problem he just knows the Los Angeles lifestyle and false banging is a huge no no.

Bottom line Chris went from singing songs like "I don't know ya name but excuse me miss" and say goodbye" with not one tat on him to a blood member wearing snap backs and skinny jeans!!

true stories.. i don't know LA gang life.. but claiming any lifestyle that involves violence.. and you dont live it.. is only leading to your own downfall
 5 years ago '11        #108
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Chief Dee said:
You say this like Pac got k!lled claiming a gang, or that he was out there shooting and banging on random people. Pac got k!lled because he avenged a stolen chain for death ROW. He didnt do that sh*t for no gang, he did that sh*t for the label. A label which employed both Bloods and Crips. 2Pac had friends from both sides, hung out with Crips like Big Syke, Dogg Pound, etc and Bloods like Suge and co. Hell, Pac had friends who banged before he ever even joined death Row.
dont' forget c bo
 5 years ago '10        #109
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784
WC from Shotguns
 5 years ago '05        #110
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,080 | Props total: 225 225
Old a.ss irrelevant MCs coming out of left field to try and gain any sort of attention
 5 years ago '04        #111
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
somebody somewhere gave chris brown the ok to throw it up so fault that n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #112
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Chief Dee said:
no i say that to say.. when you align yourself with certain things you bring that energy your way.

imagine if pac had stayed up in the bay area fucn with spice 40 c-bo and richie rich 4 tay and rode with them instead of deathrow or broke off when quik did.. i bet money he'd still be alive. ima pac fan i just feel like the n*gga got used by n*ggas who had vendettas or felt ways about ppl and knew pac was the kinda n*gga to ride for his folks and some n*ggas use loyalty against you..
 5 years ago '05        #113
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 1143 1143
OL grandpa thug a.ss nicca still trying to bang and C walk with bad knees WC need to chill of twitter and go raise his kids nicca stay trying to stay relevant with somebody else name in they mouth!
 06-19-2012, 12:28 PM         #114
venegasp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are some a.ss clowns, this ain't no fu*king G check he is just dropping knowledge on this soft as baby laughter bi*ch Chris. He ain't pulling rank on him so I don't see this as a G check. All heis doing is saying be careful who you keep around you. Their is no reason for Chris brown to have crips riding around with him. Their is no need for a hood pass their so be no reason he is in any area that he would..it will be all good as long as his keeps his a.ss north of wilshire.
 06-19-2012, 01:55 PM         #115
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy