Wc G checks Chris Brown ''You Betta Check Yourself'' (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2012, 05:25 PM         #61
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I got a million dollar question, if all these rappers claim the same sh*t [BLOOD] then who are they banging against and who are their enemies? Everybody in the rap world cant be the same sh*t.

5 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
....It Was Just A Warning To Chris. WC Knows Chris Isn't About That Life, Its Just The n*ggas That He Has Around Him For That LA Pass That Got Him Hype Up Doing Stupid sh*t Like That.
 5 years ago '04        #63
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
im starting to think this life aint for nobody but mafu*kas without a hope of being a sucess out of life....
with that being said I damn sho aint got no respect for all these new gang claiming a.ss n*ggas after they music movie or sport sh*t popped off for them....n*gga if you was really about that life you wouldn't be in entertainment of any form except a prison play
 5 years ago '06        #64
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,882 | Props total: 25659 25659
I see a lot of dudes don't really no about L.A. gangs it ain't like nowhere else if you not legit and you claim a set you can get hurt bad. Chris may have a pass to hang around some legit folks but that's it. Wc isn't trying to threaten h or tell him its gonna be a problem he just knows the Los Angeles lifestyle and false banging is a huge no no.

Bottom line Chris went from singing songs like "I don't know ya name but excuse me miss" and say goodbye" with not one tat on him to a blood member wearing snap backs and skinny jeans!!

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 06-18-2012 at 05:47 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 DoubleD said:
chris was also a blood

edit:always
when drake tossed that bottle he was lol

the synthesis said:
everyone bangin signs, who gives a fu*k, Lil Wayne, Jim Jones, allof Dipset, French wack Montana,
sh*t is corny, but why go at Breezy only?

Pac pulled rappers on it a long time ago after he saw Biggy throwing up gang signs, but aint no one listen, now everyone over on the east and south is a gangabanga affiliate lo.l

sh*ts outta hand and rampant. Cali G's need to issue out violations and green lights like the old days.

Damagegadget said:
isn't WC in a group with a blood..
yeah a real B dogg.

D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
dont forget he was the reason suge couldnt touch cube
thats new to me

Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

@ the deepness

SmooveDude said:
Are y'all scared of WC? It sounds like a lot of y'all would cross the street if he was walking your way on the sidewalk
Dont see fear in not 1 post SMH
 06-18-2012, 06:30 PM         #66
oG SneakerHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Shut up already, WC is a blood, period. Not one of these fake a.ss rappers that likes to toss up gang signs or say some sh*t for entertainment.

He is 100% right, dudes who are not gangmembers or part of a gang need to STFU and stop the acting, be you.
WC a crip though? You lost the slight credibility you thought you had..
 06-18-2012, 06:42 PM         #67
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a fan of WC always have been..but he gets no points for this...why you picking on an R&B kid?..go after the rest of the false flagging dudes..be consistent wit it..ie:Jim Jones,Wayne,Drake..etc..
 5 years ago '04        #68
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
lol yeah, your so called entertainers who want to bang in Cali are paying for that image. and these gangsta ain't really tripping because its a hustle. entertainer A wants to improve his gangster image. so he gives a large sum of money to a hood so he can have a Co sign. i.e Jim Jones doing videos in a swan hood. Waka doing videos in bps hood. for the most partI don't see crips playing that shot in Cali. perfect example, bi*ches ain't sh*t video. nippsy from sixties, ole not from tree top.. them n*ggas couldn't film at the same spot cause them hoods don't play that
 5 years ago '06        #69
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
I thought chris fu*ked with the crips but then again I thought a lot of things.
 5 years ago '05        #70
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,431 | Props total: 25078 25078
 BluCupShawty said:
sh*ts outta hand and rampant. Cali G's need to issue out violations and green lights like the old days.
....No Point In It Now Cause Its Not Going Stop. OGs Now Are Making Money Off The Fake Bangers Now. Gotta Pay A Price To Rock That Flag....

Michael_Moore said:
why you picking on an R&B kid?..go after the rest of the false flagging dudes..be consistent wit it..ie:Jim Jones,Wayne,Drake..etc..
Jim Jones & Wayne Already Been Spoke On...You Seen The T.Rodgers Video? So No Point In Beating That Dead Horse. As For Drake....If Anyone Believes That Aubrey Is A "Gangbanger" Then They Need To Hop They a.ss In Traffic.
 5 years ago '10        #71
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Carib Breeze said:
I remember when bloods looked real tuff
The B doggs/piru from my younger days

Boo Yaa Tribe

[pic - click to view]

Pont Blank

[pic - click to view]

Mack 10

[pic - click to view]

Suge

[pic - click to view]

Quik

[pic - click to view]

katalist said:
Shut up already, WC is a blood, period. Not one of these fake a.ss rappers that likes to toss up gang signs or say some sh*t for entertainment.

He is 100% right, dudes who are not gangmembers or part of a gang need to STFU and stop the acting, be you.
jus stop posting anything about politics

oG SneakerHead said:
WC a crip though? You lost the slight credibility you thought you had..

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-18-2012 at 07:11 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #72
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
 Dos-effect said:
Yall go understand one day you cant disrespect people with stealing their slang or culture and expect nothing to happen, backlash at least. People live this sh*t, they die for this sh*t.........if you giving props thats one thing but to claim it as your own when you know nothing about it........then thats disrespecting the people who live that life.

Its not just stealing a culture that makes people upset. Its like they patronizing it instead of giving it props or respect. This has happen to hiphop as a whole though. When I was younger there wasnt really any gangs around me like that but we knew better then to play with that stuff.

Now days people think everything is a reality show or a music video. I mean gang bangin aint nothin to be proud of or anything I want a part of. I dont condone banging but I mean I kinda see WC's point comming from an aesthetic prospective. Its the same thing with people wearing occult clothing now just because its "the inn" thing to do.

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 06-18-2012 at 07:18 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #73
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
breezy been spending too much time with Tyga

[video - click to view]

n*ggas is not bout it no more like they used to be wont sh*t happen to Chris if he keep doin what he doin stop it soft a.ss n*ggas now adays
 5 years ago '07        #74
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
This n*gga ignores everybody else doing it and goes at Chris Brown

Certified clown
 06-18-2012, 07:22 PM         #75
FASTLIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:

this convo aint for you
 06-18-2012, 07:24 PM         #76
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris brown mobbin
 06-18-2012, 07:36 PM         #77
hiphopjunkee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlyElite23 said:
You boxden n*ggas are not to be taken serious I swear lmao...
my uncle is from 29th st in south central. he was heavy into ganbanging in the 90s and he told me WC is the real deal.

he told me snoop was a pus*y too. that his homeboys would always be blasting at him. but snoops a cool character. i have nothing against him.

and that pac never gangbanged but he had passes all over the hood.
 06-18-2012, 08:11 PM         #78
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by katalist

06-18-2012, 08:14 PM         #79
oG SneakerHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
The B doggs/piru from my younger days

Boo Yaa Tribe

[pic - click to view]

Pont Blank

[pic - click to view]

Mack 10

[pic - click to view]

Suge

[pic - click to view]

Quik

[pic - click to view]

jus stop posting anything about politics

Don't forget Mitchy Slick & company
 5 years ago '06        #80
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
Cats in here calling a reputable crip a blood.... Aaawwww hell lol. He g checking breezy cuz he's right.n and he on papers in Cali for how many more years?

He ain't going to cya lmao. Grown as man gnna have to walk that main line. And he not build for that.

Cashcow mascot wheezy got all entertainers thinking its cool to rep
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy