most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2012, 11:08 PM         #81
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude did the right thing
 5 years ago '10        #82
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
Life.. How is this new to anyone ?
 5 years ago '04        #83
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 itzjmoney510 said:
True story...Back in 08 I met this girl at a hotel party..Short little pakistani girl. I was bugging her from the strat.Her and her friend was talking about smoking and I knew a guy near by..Walking there me and her kept flirting back in forth while her friend and her dude were mean muggin he fu*k out of us..We get the weed and head back to the hotel when she gets a call..she answers"No baby we just went to pick up some weed,we're heading back now just me jessica and her man....ok....I love you too...goodnight..mwah!" That sh*t right there turned me the fu*k on so all my attention was on her all night..towards the end of the night I find out it's her birthday..ask her if she got her birthday kiss she says no next thing we're making out for like 3 hours..go our separate ways at the end of the night...She hits me up 2 days later asking if I want to hang out at her dorm..we meet at some mall in sf..d o a little shopping then head back to her place...we go at it again then she pulls out my thing...playing with it for 15 mins she asks if she can taste it... I'm getting top like a roof from this s3xy little thing who I KNOW have a boyfriend..while she's servicing me I look around her room and she a Navy calendar..I ask her...while getting head,whats up with the calendar..She says her boyfriend gave it to her...I made her stop and asked her if dudes in the Navy..she said yea..Instantly I got up..tucked my sh*t back in and left..No explanation.I never felt so wrong in my life...poor fu*king guy He'll never know his fiance is a fu*king slore!!!
simp a.ss n*gga.

Should have came down her throat, and then asked for forgiveness
 5 years ago '07        #84
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
shout out to all the future loners on here that say they will never get married because they always wife wh0ores and will never realize there are good women out there
 06-19-2012, 12:12 AM         #85
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I've seen this before. The crazy thing is...when I actually tried to show her what a REAL man is like...she got mad and deleted me.

I mean you could always just fu*k and keep it moving but it all depends on your mood at the moment.

I've learned that even though it's fu*ked up to do it...it's best to smash and keep it on the low.
 06-19-2012, 12:13 AM         #86
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
real or not, this happens A LOT...
Exactly. It's crazy what these girls do behind they man's back and sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #87
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
space
space
space
$281 | Props total: 11 11
 S W A N said:

n*gga u really gonna risk your life for some a.ss? Thinking with your d!ck will get you k!lled. Dont forget that alot of these troops are coming back with all kinds of mental issues and have been k!lling for over a year. k!lling you would be nothing to them. Dont become the next ABC Nightline story.
why you scsred tho? fu*k the dumb fu*k in the army out there risking his life for a country that thinks of him as just a social security number

if you really know about women, you should expect her to fu*k other guys in this situation, if you dont giv'e a girl enough d!ck and attention she gonna cheat, period...either handle your business or some other guy gonna handle it for you...
 5 years ago '04        #88
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,836 | Props total: 125 125
 Akuna said:
Dont act like we (n*ggas) havent done nothing grimey like this

My boy fu*ked his girl sister while she was in the hospital giving birth to his twin boys

[video - click to view]

06-19-2012, 01:01 AM         #89
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
The sooner you realize all women are wh0ores, the easier your life will become.
 06-19-2012, 04:18 AM         #90
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol, I know chicks like this now that are foul and they man not even in the military smh. Short/true story- got this girl who I have been friends with since we been in high school, work together and everything. She married this dude who worked offshore and she eventually had a son for while taking care of the son he already had. Well, while this dude would off working offshore for weeks at a time, she would be fu*king different dudes-in their house. And whenever he come offshore, she ditched them and play perfect wifey until he left again. Till this day, even though me and her are friends, I still look at this bi*ch sideways like" damn you a foul bi*ch" smh.
 5 years ago '12        #91
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
dudes probably getting some punjabi pus*y in iraq anyways. whats the problem
 06-19-2012, 05:21 AM         #92
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id fu*k her

My bad but its the truth
 5 years ago '10        #93
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
knew it was fake his and her name were shown
I got a homegirl in the AF in Japan and she told me this sh*t is way too common. Dudes be gettin other men's babies throwed off on them and they raise em with no clue. SMH Another military friend of mine & me was riding thru the barracks and he was tellin me bout dirty hoes creepin on their husband while in Iraq ducking bullets and dodging landmines. And when they came home they was pissed about their side d!ck routine disrupted and would be on some I cant wait till you go back type sh*t. Marriage is a NO NO for married ppl unless it's a front.

KnightOfTears said:
Real or fake. This sh*t happens everyday, and I was a part in some bullsh*t like this one time. Good thing I love building revenge schemes.

Long story short...bi*ch use to come into the pizza place I worked. Same scenario...husband in the Army..away alot...she wanted me to fu*k her. I brushed her off for a month or so until I could contact her husband and tell him what's up. He was allowed some leave time that she didn't know about. I meet him and we plan some sh*t to fu*k her world up. I schedule to meet her....AT HIS HOUSE....I'm on the phone the whole drive over there with him 3-way recording the sh*t. We both get there, he pulls down the block a little, I pull on the curb in front of the house. I tell her I'm walking up the driveway to the door and her husband runs up beside me. I'm still talking to her and we walk to the door and she is like "Ok, baby I can't wait to get fu*ked". bi*ch swings the door open and drops the robe...and there we stand....both of smiling our a.sses off. Her fu*king expression was priceless. The bi*ch had a nervous breakdown while being thrown out... fu*king c*nt.
Good for that funky bi*ch, you're a man's man (no homo) that showed what kind a person you are overall. Yall didnt throw a party with a house full of hoes or nothing?

escay_muzik said:
just dont join the military...if ur in the military or if ur husband or wife is in the military...best believe that they fu*kin other bi*ches or other n*ggas!!! I got n*ggas in the military and they all cheatin....they cheatin with other military bi*ches that got n*ggas and kids at home....sad but true.....or if u want to be in the military DONT GET MARRIED...OR DONT SHACK UP WITH A MILITARY n*gga OR bi*ch...

Truuuuuuuuuuu

[ICE][COLD] said:
The problem these days is dudes don't have any code, so women end up winning. Women meet a dude, f*ck him, and go back to the hubby. There needs to be a bird call or something. So hubby knows, she just got it in, activate divorce plan. Do something cold, like call/tweet her husband, anything. I just don't bang with the new thought that its cool, to fu*k with another man's wife without him knowing. Its like talking sh*t behind another man's back. pus*y

Likewise. Im the same way. All this free pus*y out here, damn fu*king behind another n*ggas pus*y. But about that code sh*t tho. LOL If I was flaw like that to fu*k another man's wife best believe I'm leaving evidence and clues. Or str8 up telling him, "folk you wife aint sh*t." Dudes be saying they dont love these hoes but help these hoes in their wh0orery. These hoes gotta learn the hardway esp the "wives"

PotheadFocker said:
The sooner you realize all women are wh0ores, the easier your life will become.
I know I talk a lot of sh*t about these one purpose hoes but I still don't believe that. All of em aints.lut material. Don't le the media, these dudes, and these hoes fool ya, it's still wifey material women out there.

miltowner said:
I fu*ked a girl who's dude was deployed.

i was also in the military.

then i fu*ked a co-worker's wife while he worked 3rd shift and i worked 2nd.

people get freaky during the deployments. they get alcohol mailed to them in shampoo bottles, sneak opposite s3xes into their men only, women only huts. you'll have two married people fu*kin people they aren't married to while they wives are pulling sh*t like the OP back home at the same time.

i done seen multiple marriages get fu*ked up because of this sh*t

people just can't help but fu*k

come on breh, learn self control and respect for yourself. Dont believe and pass around that weak a.ss cop out. Married ppl esp have to show restraint & self control. Thats the central theme of marriage. Ppl think because this is 2012 s3xual greediness is ok now when there are a ton of std's karma waiting on your a.ss.

justinjones said:
from the folks i know at fort bragg this sh!t happens all the time....then the spouse comes back and merks em
Funny & tragic at the same time because more than likely kids are in the picture and they childhood is fu*ked because mommy/daddy placed cheating over the family.
 5 years ago '04        #94
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,476 | Props total: 2708 2708
there was a page on facebook about military wh0ores in germany with pics,descriptions ... The funny part is that most women found out and were also posting comments all in rage
 5 years ago '10        #95
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
broski in afghanistan right now watchin the tape like

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #96
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
f*ggot a.ss n*ggas just take the damn pus*y
 5 years ago '04        #97
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
what a lame

i would have messaged her so fast..zuckerbergs head would spin
 5 years ago '04        #98
brilljt 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 49 49
lol dude was thinking long term.. i bet he smashing like 100X more puss now !
 5 years ago '05        #99
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,869 | Props total: 30082 30082
i dont mess around with other n*ggas wives...even a dog has morals
 5 years ago '11        #100
anti 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,575 | Props total: 3545 3545
dudes a f*ggot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy