Chicks cant be trusted yoooooo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2012, 05:46 PM         #61
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if this is fake it happens all the time. Women get lonely and 98% cheat on their men when they are overseas. I personally have never done that because their aint no coming back from that. I respect and never F with bi*ches that are taken.

But 98% of males dont give a F
 06-18-2012, 05:47 PM         #62
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's fake

There are pictures of this s3xy slew all over the net

[pic - click to view]

The message doesn't change though, fu*k bi*ches get money. You'd be surprised how many guys in the service have unfaithful wives.
 5 years ago '08        #63
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
How come every time something army related gets posted people start talkin about f!ghtin for our freedom.

Does our military f!ght our government? Because right now our own government is the biggest threat to our freedom.

The fu*k am I worried about Iran for when our own government is trying to censor and ban everything I enjoy in life.

Thats not a shot at the military cause you gotta respect the fact they put their life in risk everyday, but its not for our freedom.
 5 years ago '11        #64
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
I fu*ked a girl who's dude was deployed.

i was also in the military.

then i fu*ked a co-worker's wife while he worked 3rd shift and i worked 2nd.

people get freaky during the deployments. they get alcohol mailed to them in shampoo bottles, sneak opposite s3xes into their men only, women only huts. you'll have two married people fu*kin people they aren't married to while they wives are pulling sh*t like the OP back home at the same time.

i done seen multiple marriages get fu*ked up because of this sh*t

people just can't help but fu*k
 5 years ago '09        #65
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 MasterP said:
Its already been proven its fake and a publicity stunt.

wat do u get outta bein a buzz k!ll smh
 5 years ago '07        #66
KNUBB 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
the page and pics are fakes
 5 years ago '06        #67
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
lol...i would smashed
 06-18-2012, 08:16 PM         #68
STR8HEAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn smh
 5 years ago '10        #69
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
what a f*ggot
 5 years ago '10        #70
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 5 years ago '08        #71
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
WOuld smash, would rather not know she's married.
 5 years ago '05        #72
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
True story...Back in 08 I met this girl at a hotel party..Short little pakistani girl. I was bugging her from the strat.Her and her friend was talking about smoking and I knew a guy near by..Walking there me and her kept flirting back in forth while her friend and her dude were mean muggin he fu*k out of us..We get the weed and head back to the hotel when she gets a call..she answers"No baby we just went to pick up some weed,we're heading back now just me jessica and her man....ok....I love you too...goodnight..mwah!" That sh*t right there turned me the fu*k on so all my attention was on her all night..towards the end of the night I find out it's her birthday..ask her if she got her birthday kiss she says no next thing we're making out for like 3 hours..go our separate ways at the end of the night...She hits me up 2 days later asking if I want to hang out at her dorm..we meet at some mall in sf..d o a little shopping then head back to her place...we go at it again then she pulls out my thing...playing with it for 15 mins she asks if she can taste it... I'm getting top like a roof from this s3xy little thing who I KNOW have a boyfriend..while she's servicing me I look around her room and she a Navy calendar..I ask her...while getting head,whats up with the calendar..She says her boyfriend gave it to her...I made her stop and asked her if dudes in the Navy..she said yea..Instantly I got up..tucked my sh*t back in and left..No explanation.I never felt so wrong in my life...poor fu*king guy He'll never know his fiance is a fu*king slore!!!
 5 years ago '05        #73
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
btw this sh*ts been exposed as FAKE for some time now
 5 years ago '10        #74
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8688 8688
 itzjmoney510 said:
True story...Back in 08 I met this girl at a hotel party..Short little pakistani girl. I was bugging her from the strat.Her and her friend was talking about smoking and I knew a guy near by..Walking there me and her kept flirting back in forth while her friend and her dude were mean muggin he fu*k out of us..We get the weed and head back to the hotel when she gets a call..she answers"No baby we just went to pick up some weed,we're heading back now just me jessica and her man....ok....I love you too...goodnight..mwah!" That sh*t right there turned me the fu*k on so all my attention was on her all night..towards the end of the night I find out it's her birthday..ask her if she got her birthday kiss she says no next thing we're making out for like 3 hours..go our separate ways at the end of the night...She hits me up 2 days later asking if I want to hang out at her dorm..we meet at some mall in sf..d o a little shopping then head back to her place...we go at it again then she pulls out my thing...playing with it for 15 mins she asks if she can taste it... I'm getting top like a roof from this s3xy little thing who I KNOW have a boyfriend..while she's servicing me I look around her room and she a Navy calendar..I ask her...while getting head,whats up with the calendar..She says her boyfriend gave it to her...I made her stop and asked her if dudes in the Navy..she said yea..Instantly I got up..tucked my sh*t back in and left..No explanation.I never felt so wrong in my life...poor fu*king guy He'll never know his fiance is a fu*king slore!!!
the jruss execution
 5 years ago '05        #75
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
real or not, this happens A LOT...
 5 years ago '10        #76
denndaman1 
space
space
$144 | Props total: 1 1

Tiki would've taken that offer~
 5 years ago '10        #77
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 S W A N said:

n*gga u really gonna risk your life for some a.ss? Thinking with your d!ck will get you k!lled. Dont forget that alot of these troops are coming back with all kinds of mental issues and have been k!lling for over a year. k!lling you would be nothing to them. Dont become the next ABC Nightline story.
the realest sh*t i read all day my nig
 5 years ago '04        #78
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
"you must be signed into xbox live to access this feature"????? Are you fckin serious B? Its like 2 minutes til draft time wtf man cmon son
 5 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
from the folks i know at fort bragg this sh!t happens all the time....then the spouse comes back and merks em
 5 years ago '04        #80
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 MichaelKnight said:
whether the girl was fake or not she was right, n*ggas attractive..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy