Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Well....

This is clearly fake no matter which way you slice...either he plotted this himself by going the lengths to create this and carry it out (highly doubted)....OR...what I think happened that nobody else mentioned was pr0n....one of those random accounts you get following you on Twitter or wanting to be your friend on FB...and this clown was friends with one and this was the result of an automated convo between him and the pr0n service. The end of the convo that we don't see probably had a link to watch her live cam while her "husband was away"....

IF this way real...then it's just as much the husbands fault as it is hers...marriage means sh*t nowadays and sure women marry men for their money (where the fu*k you been since the beginning of time?) but then there's also the question, why is the male in a hurry to marry the woman? Most these military guys meet a girl 3 weeks before they leave and elope so they have a pen-pal and someone to fu*k when they come home while the girl's content with the cashflow...Maybe our soldiers need to be more careful who they chose to marry and not just jump into it, and lets not forget the countless soldiers fu*kin ho's all across the globe...

FINALLY....I would bi*chslap his Justin Bieber promoting a.ss for this fu*kery he's created....we already knew women were all ho's....but what we didn't know that we know now is that JASON HEWARD IS A fu*kIN pus*y FROM UTAH....that nobody believes and his stunt has backfired...f*ggot.
 5 years ago '08        #42
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,292 | Props total: 22201 22201
Knew a dude in the military who was getting trim at every base he could while his fiancee was at home. Knew a chick who's husband was in Iraq and she never turned down d!ck. No job or demographic is exempt from cheating or being cheated on.
 5 years ago '06        #43
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
 SSJVEGETO said:
yea, i would have fu*ked first.. if this was real.
 5 years ago '08        #44
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23335 23335
If that asian girl in my english class who's fiance was away in the army hit me asked me to d!ck her down I'd say time and location
 5 years ago '05        #45
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
One of the reasons why I'm not married and my job in the military doesn't deploy that often. I can't imagine what some of these dudes are thinking in other jobs/branches who deploy constantly marrying women they barely know or just met
 5 years ago '11        #46
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
The sooner you realize all women are wh0ores, the easier your life will become.
 5 years ago '04        #47
Fresh801 
space
space
space
$781 | Props total: 33 33
 Infamous2o1x said:
husband somewhere like
[pic - click to view]

what a wh0ore
 06-18-2012, 04:54 PM         #48
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would she tell him in the post that she has a dude in the army. if a chick wants to fu*k, that's all she shoulda said in the post. "hey i like you, let's get coffee'. then start a convo, maybe texts or phone calls, then IN PERSON say 'hey i have a husband in iraq, it's really been tough for me'

basically this bi*ch tried to skip steps and get right to fu*king. you gotta play the game though. tell dude your lonely yada yada, ease him into the cheating thing. if you just wanna fu*k you gotta pick a dude up in person, which for a half decent chick shouldn't be diff.
 06-18-2012, 04:55 PM         #49
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mormons

this dishonest c*nt deserves to be smacked up for being an attention wh0ore. he looks like the thirsty for attention "look at me" type so i'm not shocked it's already been debunked.

06-18-2012, 05:07 PM         #50
FADEx AWAY J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was proved fake
 06-18-2012, 05:13 PM         #51
>EterNaL81< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
husband somewhere like
[pic - click to view]

what a wh0ore
rolf ! some poor terrorist is gone get it lol
 5 years ago '08        #52
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9130 9130
tis happens everyday but its fake becasue the guy in question would have fu*ked her and then asked himself those questions after the fact
 5 years ago '09        #53
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 1656 1656
Man this sh*t is fake who the FCk would pass on that bi*ch she look good man if it was me and would ask her time and place that's non of my business what her husband does for a living
 5 years ago '04        #54
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11461 11461
fu*ked up....

but "chick's not being trusted" is not news...its damn near fact,theory, and law.
 5 years ago '11        #55
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
fu*k that n*gga in the army i woulda hit that on the regular
 5 years ago '05        #56
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
lmao @ todays technology

print screen has been here for a decade son
 5 years ago '05        #57
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10879 10879
Even if it is fake sh*t like this happens on a everyday basis. Not just military people, but peeps fu*kin and cheating regardless.
 06-18-2012, 05:37 PM         #58
travthescumbag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
husband somewhere like
[pic - click to view]

what a wh0ore
 5 years ago '10        #59
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Infamous2o1x said:
husband somewhere like
[pic - click to view]

what a wh0ore
More like
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #60
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 KnightOfTears said:
Real or fake. This sh*t happens everyday, and I was a part in some bullsh*t like this one time. Good thing I love building revenge schemes.

Long story short...bi*ch use to come into the pizza place I worked. Same scenario...husband in the Army..away alot...she wanted me to fu*k her. I brushed her off for a month or so until I could contact her husband and tell him what's up. He was allowed some leave time that she didn't know about. I meet him and we plan some sh*t to fu*k her world up. I schedule to meet her....AT HIS HOUSE....I'm on the phone the whole drive over there with him 3-way recording the sh*t. We both get there, he pulls down the block a little, I pull on the curb in front of the house. I tell her I'm walking up the driveway to the door and her husband runs up beside me. I'm still talking to her and we walk to the door and she is like "Ok, baby I can't wait to get fu*ked". bi*ch swings the door open and drops the robe...and there we stand....both of smiling our a.sses off. Her fu*king expression was priceless. The bi*ch had a nervous breakdown while being thrown out... fu*king c*nt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy