First confirmation The Dark Knight Rises is good: Broadcast Film Critics Association give it 100/100

most viewed right now
 127
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 67
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-17-2012, 07:31 PM         #61
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry but I'm not trusting anyone who says it's 100/100 lmao. Of course I haven't seen it so I guess technically there's a chance, but there's NEVER been a perfect movie, and I can name a hundred movies better than DK so...



 onlybuilt1906 said:
I'm pulling for it, but man, it's going to be next to impossible to top The Dark Knight. Say what you will, but I'm really starting to believe that Heath Ledger's Joker is the single greatest acting role in film history.
 06-17-2012, 07:33 PM         #62
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Sure. The grim side of the American Dream. Lots of philosophical questions can be asked while watching that movie.
yea and the main philosophical question is how the fu*k is the premise about a drug allowing people to use 100% of their brain....when EVERYONE already uses 100% of their brain 100% of the time? the entire premise of the movie is stupid as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #63
ThaNostalgic1 
space
avatar space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 One Gud Cide said:
yea and the main philosophical question is how the fu*k is the premise about a drug allowing people to use 100% of their brain....when EVERYONE already uses 100% of their brain 100% of the time? the entire premise of the movie is stupid as fu*k
...
...
 5 years ago '05        #64
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,842 | Props total: 4140 4140
 One Gud Cide said:
sorry but I'm not trusting anyone who says it's 100/100 lmao. Of course I haven't seen it so I guess technically there's a chance, but there's NEVER been a perfect movie, and I can name a hundred movies better than DK so...
a 100% doesn't mean its perfect when it comes to things like rottentomatoes. It means that every critic at least liked it.
 06-17-2012, 07:47 PM         #65
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Do not limit my contrarian artillery to just media propaganda.
 06-17-2012, 07:54 PM         #66
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
man dont believe these sh*ts. it worked for wack a.ss avengers everyone just wants the same numbers thats all..


let me guess bad guy comes takes something of his he struggles to get him back last 5minutes he goes into beast mode and fixes city k!lls bad guy gets his sh*t back and credits roll
So, you know absolutely nothing about Bane in the Batman Universe
 06-17-2012, 08:12 PM         #67
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
yea and the main philosophical question is how the fu*k is the premise about a drug allowing people to use 100% of their brain....when EVERYONE already uses 100% of their brain 100% of the time? the entire premise of the movie is stupid as fu*k
Ever heard of a metaphor?
 06-17-2012, 08:15 PM         #68
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
All i have to say is nice avatar.
 5 years ago '07        #69
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SlickJ101 said:
That is what stupid people do.
Well, millions of stupid people will be doing this after the movie is released. Trust me all the critics will compare them and the films together. TDK might even be a reason why some critics give TDKR a bs review. It's stupid.


Last edited by TH35; 06-17-2012 at 09:11 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #70
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5550 5550
 TH35 said:
Well, millions of stupid people will be doing this after the movie is released. On another note... people compare trilogies. The Godfather gets that treatment all the time.
Comparing is fine. The problem is that stupid people can't do it intelligently
 5 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SlickJ101 said:
Comparing is fine. The problem is that stupid people can't do it intelligently
 5 years ago '07        #72
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274


This n*gga SM mad because someone else made this thread
 5 years ago '12        #73
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 2140 2140
 DaOmega_1 said:
a 100% doesn't mean its perfect when it comes to things like rottentomatoes. It means that every critic at least liked it.
I don't care what site your on, 100% does not mean you AT LEAST like it.
 5 years ago '10        #74
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 LicensedLegend said:
I don't care what site your on, 100% does not mean you AT LEAST like it.
on rotten tomatoes if you like it its fresh if you do not it is rotten......... therefore if 100% like it it will receive a 100%. if 50% at least like it and 50% thought it was the best thing ever it will receive a 100%. if 80% think its good and 20% think its great it doesnt matter it will still get a 100%

so if all the critics at the very least like it it will receive a 100%
 5 years ago '07        #75
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 G Code said:
on rotten tomatoes if you like it its fresh if you do not it is rotten......... therefore if 100% like it it will receive a 100%. if 50% at least like it and 50% thought it was the best thing ever it will receive a 100%. if 80% think its good and 20% think its great it doesnt matter it will still get a 100%

so if all the critics at the very least like it it will receive a 100%
Rottentomatoes doesn't do mixed reviews there are tons of mixed reviews that get perceived as bad ones.
 06-17-2012, 10:09 PM         #76
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k cares about rotten tomatoes? Not more than two good critics on that site.
 5 years ago '12        #77
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 2140 2140
 G Code said:
on rotten tomatoes if you like it its fresh if you do not it is rotten......... therefore if 100% like it it will receive a 100%. if 50% at least like it and 50% thought it was the best thing ever it will receive a 100%. if 80% think its good and 20% think its great it doesnt matter it will still get a 100%

so if all the critics at the very least like it it will receive a 100%
I hate sites like that.
 5 years ago '10        #78
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 TH35 said:
Rottentomatoes doesn't do mixed reviews there are tons of mixed reviews that get perceived as bad ones.
that is what i am saying.......
 5 years ago '05        #79
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,842 | Props total: 4140 4140
 G Code said:
that is what i am saying.......
Which is one of my problems with rotten tomatoes.

Honestly, when it comes to review aggregators, both rotten tomatoes & metacritic have their flaws.
 06-17-2012, 10:29 PM         #80
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
fu*k you and SM.

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy