Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-18-2012, 04:23 PM         #41
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
Just a week ago on this very day, Monica released her new single to the masses “Anything (To Find You)”. The Missy Elliott-produced song which features Rick Ross and Lil’ Kim samples the late Notorious B.I.G.’s “Who Shot Ya?”. But things have changed in the past 24 hours for the collaboration which debuted this week at #71 on Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Lil’ Kim has been removed from the song since Biggie’s mother, Volleta Wallace will not clear the sample if the Queen Bee remains on the song. Ms. Wallace of course controls the estate of B.I.G. and considering the recent volatile past between Lil’ Kim and Biggie’s mother this shouldn’t come as any shock. Both Monica and Missy Elliott hit Twitter earlier to explain the situation and show support for Kim.

biggie moms has control puff has a cut but not as much as some believe

the thing with pac suge was still eating off a pac even after afeni got control of the music

he was releasing pac albums until the company was sold

I don't think you understand the concept of owning publishing....Ms Wallace owns BIG's estate, it was passed to her after BIG died. However BIG died undercontract to Badboy and did not fulfill his contract obligations. BIG's moms has a say in anyone using her sons name or benefiting from his music financially, both her, Puff and whichever label Arista sold it's publishing too have the final say, everyone has to agree. Usually if BIG's mom is against it then nobody will allow it to happen.

Everytime a Biggy song is played in a movie, radio, advert, movie etc..Puff gets a 50% cut of BIG's share, the other 50% is spilt between BIGs estate and the record label.

However because Puff produced all of BIGS records and also featured on most of his songs and got his writers credit, he makes even more. Put it this way Puff gets more % than BIG, which is crazy.

Pac has retained 50% of his publishing, the other 50% goes to Interscope as DR went Bankrupt. Before that Suge was getting his 25%, however Jimmy Iovine was given his share of the publishing by default. Also Pacs contract was contested in court by Afenie and she got it turned over and got 11 million in back payments. The other writers on the album are paid from Interscopes 50% share.

You need to stop trying to cape for Diddy and understand the buinesss module, Puff still owns most of Biggys soul.

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-18-2012 at 04:31 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #42
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,495 | Props total: 15003 15003
 the synthesis said:
I don't think you understand the concept of owning publishing....Ms Wallace owns BIG's estate, it was passed to her after BIG died. However BIG died undercontract to Badboy and did not fulfill his contract obligations. BIG's moms has a say in anyone using her sons name or benefiting from his music financially, both her, Puff and whichever label Arista sold it's publishing too have the final say, everyone has to agree. Usually if BIG's mom is against it then nobody will allow it to happen.

Everytime a Biggy song is played in a movie, radio, advert, movie etc..Puff gets a 50% cut of BIG's share, the other 50% is spilt between BIGs estate and the record label.

However because Puff produced all of BIGS records and also featured on most of his songs and got his writers credit, he makes even more. Put it this way Puff gets more % than BIG, which is crazy.

Pac has retained 50% of his publishing, the other 50% goes to Interscope as DR went Bankrupt. Before that Suge was getting his 25%, however Jimmy Iovine was given his share of the publishing by default. Also Pacs contract was contested in court by Afenie and she got it turned over and got 11 million in back payments. The other writers on the album are paid from Interscopes 50% share.

You need to stop trying to cape for Diddy and understand the buinesss module, Puff still owns most of Biggys soul.
its not about wearing a cape for puff you say cassie is being used so she can seduce guys into a room and the he r*pes them

lets be serious this more of you just have plain hate for puff cuz of pac

Until the End of Time

Better Dayz

2Pac Live

Greatest Hits

The Prophet: The Best of the Works

Best of 2Pac Part 1: Thug

Best of 2Pac Part 2: Life

Nu-Mixx Klazzics

death Row had a hand in all these albums Afeni never gained full control just like biggie moms never did with puff
 5 years ago '11        #43
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

cassie on her spread eagle sh*t
 06-18-2012, 10:17 PM         #44
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
its not about wearing a cape for puff you say cassie is being used so she can seduce guys into a room and the he r*pes them

lets be serious this more of you just have plain hate for puff cuz of pac

Until the End of Time

Better Dayz

2Pac Live

Greatest Hits

The Prophet: The Best of the Works

Best of 2Pac Part 1: Thug

Best of 2Pac Part 2: Life

Nu-Mixx Klazzics

death Row had a hand in all these albums Afeni never gained full control just like biggie moms never did with puff
i said it was a rumor

however xz callin puff a f*ggot and telling the world he takes fingers up his a.ss didnt help puff

i am glad u learnt something about publishing today

i feel sorry for ms wallace and her grandchildren that biggy is still getting pimped by the devil, time to let the man rest and hand him over the full stake to his hardwork.

Puff getting paid triple what BIG does off his own records , sadly BIG isnt around to do what Jayz did to Dame Dash

Lucky for Pac his mom is a true warrior who fought cases before and Will Smith directed her to his lawyer thus Suge not gettin away eating off Pac the way Puff is still eating of BIG. Probably another reason why DR went bust, having to pay out 11 million, losing a 50% stake of the highest selling black rapper of all times.
 5 years ago '11        #45
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
 Mwana Ya Lola said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #46
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 the synthesis said:
does this chick still sing?
only reason she still signed is cuz diddy is fu*kin her on the side.
 5 years ago '09        #47
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
from what i understand she's just diddy s3x slave that pops up every once in a while to take a few pics...
plus she won a 17 year lottery funded by ryan leslie
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago