Cassie On Her Cocaine 80s S*** !

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
@ this whole thread

1.Bad Boy lost
2.Link the that Xzibit story or gtfo
3.This had no poof or nothing to do with her on cocaine
4. Like Charlamagne said "Who is Cassie?" Nobody knows or cares about this bish.
 5 years ago '07        #22
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
$30,500 | Props total: 15044 15044
 the synthesis said:
if the shoe fits, funny that 90% of his artists end up on some very extreme sh*t

it's like diddy taps them on the b00ty and the devil takes over until they self destruct

we all know diddy bends it like beckhem, he tried to turn out xzhbit when he was new new to the game, told the dude he enjoys taking fingers up his a.ss and sh*t...took ol boy to a gay club over in ny, xz aint no what hit him until he looked around and all the men were kissing

what about 112,carl thomas,the lox,faith,the making the band groups
 5 years ago '07        #23
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
Damn That bi*ch is s3xy!
 06-17-2012, 06:45 PM         #24
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
does this chick still sing?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #25
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
And if you down with bad boy fu*k you too

5 years ago '11        #26
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 4590 4590
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
from what i understand she's just diddy s3x slave that pops up every once in a while to take a few pics...
Yep sounds right
 5 years ago '04        #27
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1677 1677
 the synthesis said:
I heard Diddy uses Cassie as bait to lure men into his gay room

Supposedly men are invited to Daddy's Mansion and Cassie showers them with Ciroc, weed, ecstasy and coke, after which they are led to Cassies room. While the individual is banging Cassie, Diddy climbs on top of the individual and r*pes him while shouting "Take That Take That"

[pic - click to view]

Loon =Muslim
Shyne = Jew
Mase= Pastor
Big= Dead
G-DEP=Crack
This right here is the official P. Diddy Theory
 5 years ago '12        #28
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
I'd eat her a.ss . MHMMMMMM DAMNNNN
 5 years ago '10        #29
MarcusF87 
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 30 30
 06-18-2012, 06:43 AM         #30
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheOne87 said:
@ this whole thread

1.Bad Boy lost
4. Like Charlamagne said "Who is Cassie?" Nobody knows or cares about this bish.

[video - click to view]

06-18-2012, 08:34 AM         #31
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheOne87 said:
@ this whole thread

1.Bad Boy lost

[video - click to view]

06-18-2012, 08:44 AM         #32
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
what about 112,carl thomas,the lox,faith,the making the band groups
where the fu*k are they now?

did i dream jadakiss threatening to k!ll diddy over a a devil contract not too long ago? did i dream jada accusing diddy of not letting go of BIGs publishing.

the lox last put out an album 12 years ago

they might be "friends" now since they re-worked a deal, however diddy fu*ked up mad business for The Lox and their solo careers. Diddy stay eating whenever Jada and Styles do something, he has a % stake, this is why Styles and Jada found other hustles to pay the bills

Faith don't need Diddy, she good cuz BIGs mom looks out for her and the kids. Ask yourself though why Faith went over to the westcoast - while she was signed to Badboy, and made 3 songs with 2pac and deathrow at the height of the beef? She said Diddy wasnt paying her any money, she also said Diddy wasnt giving her any studio time to work on her album, so she went over to fu*k with Pac.

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-18-2012 at 08:49 AM..
 06-18-2012, 09:07 AM         #33
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimmyGee said:
This video reminds me of Rihanna "son de replay" . Cassie could have been better than what she is .
 06-18-2012, 10:28 AM         #34
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ednyce said:
same thing i was wondering ????????
who the fu*k titled this thread....
 5 years ago '07        #35
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
 the synthesis said:
where the fu*k are they now?

did i dream jadakiss threatening to k!ll diddy over a a devil contract not too long ago? did i dream jada accusing diddy of not letting go of BIGs publishing.

the lox last put out an album 12 years ago

they might be "friends" now since they re-worked a deal, however diddy fu*ked up mad business for The Lox and their solo careers. Diddy stay eating whenever Jada and Styles do something, he has a % stake, this is why Styles and Jada found other hustles to pay the bills

Faith don't need Diddy, she good cuz BIGs mom looks out for her and the kids. Ask yourself though why Faith went over to the westcoast - while she was signed to Badboy, and made 3 songs with 2pac and deathrow at the height of the beef? She said Diddy wasnt paying her any money, she also said Diddy wasnt giving her any studio time to work on her album, so she went over to fu*k with Pac.
no that was styles

and the lox been off badboy since 2000 they released we are the streets on ruff ryders

and like a week after that radio beef they had

here goes your tough guys the lox

[video - click to view]

faith made 2 songs you act like she made a whole album

you one of them ppl who hate diddy cuz of pac
 5 years ago '10        #36
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
she maybe diddys wh0ore..but if she was my wh0ore she'd be a broke wh0ore..diddy spending bread...her bank account nice i bet you...atleast she gettin sumthn out of it sh*t...n id fu*k/wfie/s3x slave etc etc
 06-18-2012, 11:56 AM         #37
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Singing career is Acting? Did you see Lottery Ticket? Ok that sh*t too.
 06-18-2012, 01:39 PM         #38
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
no that was styles

and the lox been off badboy since 2000 they released we are the streets on ruff ryders

and like a week after that radio beef they had

here goes your tough guys the lox

faith made 2 songs you act like she made a whole album

you one of them ppl who hate diddy cuz of pac
They can release what they want the point was Diddy owned their publishing, meaning he got paid. Its like having a car and ur neighbor owns it

Diddy owns Mase publishing, he owns BIGS publishing.

2pac mom owns her sons publishing, BIGGY still gettin pimped by Puff, which is kind of disrespectful, since u supposeto be his man and all,reppin BI till u die..

I ain't saying LOX are tough guys, they are/were gettin pimped for years and snapped soon as rumor got out that 50cent had asked to cop Lox publishing off Puff, which wud have been a TKO since they were goin at 50 during that time.

Puff eating off everyone, he did let go of Shynes publishing though, because he felt bad snitching on him and let him do time, however he still owns BIG publishing, just shows u he a devil a.ss cut throat nicca.

The fact that Faith had the audacity to do that without Puffs permission was wrong on so many levels, and it also embarrassed Biggy publicly and made Hit'em Up potent. The only reason she went over their is because Badboy shelved her a.ss because her record didnt go no1.

So she got in bed with the enemies. She said in her book Puff wasnt looking out for her and when he decided to lookout for her, it was only after Biggy died. He forced her to record I'll Be Missing you and then used the exposure from the record to push out her second album which didnt go no1 neither. She had to do one morealbum to fufil her contract after that and then was released.

The LOX were stuck cuz they still owed Puff 5 more albums , and Puff wasnt giving them any release dates or budget...its similar to Yung Buck

Stop caping for Diddy, i'm just tellin it as it is, why u getin mad at me?

Everytime a Biggy record is played on radio, tv or in a movie Puff gets paid...think about that...he also gets paid triple because he has writers credit, production credit..BIGGY Lost

Last edited by the synthesis; 06-18-2012 at 01:53 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #39
timdog 924 heat pts924
space
space
 the synthesis said:
They can release what they want the point was Diddy owned their publishing, meaning he got paid. Its like having a car and ur neighbor owns it

Diddy owns Mase publishing, he owns BIGS publishing.

2pac mom owns her sons publishing, BIGGY still gettin pimped by Puff, which is kind of disrespectful, since u supposeto be his man and all,reppin BI till u die..

I ain't saying LOX are tough guys, they are/were gettin pimped for years and snapped soon as rumor got out that 50cent had asked to cop Lox publishing off Puff, which wud have been a TKO since they were goin at 50 during that time.

Puff eating off everyone, he did let go of Shynes publishing though, because he felt bad snitching on him and let him do time, however he still owns BIG publishing, just shows u he a devil a.ss cut throat nicca.

The fact that Faith had the audacity to do that without Puffs permission was wrong on so many levels, and it also embarrassed Biggy publicly and made Hit'em Up potent. The only reason she went over their is because Badboy shelved her a.ss because her record didnt go no1.

So she got in bed with the enemies. She said in her book Puff wasnt looking out for her and when he decided to lookout for her, it was only after Biggy died. He forced her to record I'll Be Missing you and then used the exposure from the record to push out her second album which didnt go no1 neither. She had to do one morealbum to fufil her contract after that and then was released.

The LOX were stuck cuz they still owed Puff 5 more albums , and Puff wasnt giving them any release dates or budget...its similar to Yung Buck

Stop caping for Diddy, i'm just tellin it as it is, why u getin mad at me?

Everytime a Biggy record is played on radio, tv or in a movie Puff gets paid...think about that...he also gets paid triple because he has writers credit, production credit..BIGGY Lost
Just a week ago on this very day, Monica released her new single to the masses “Anything (To Find You)”. The Missy Elliott-produced song which features Rick Ross and Lil’ Kim samples the late Notorious B.I.G.’s “Who Shot Ya?”. But things have changed in the past 24 hours for the collaboration which debuted this week at #71 on Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Lil’ Kim has been removed from the song since Biggie’s mother, Volleta Wallace will not clear the sample if the Queen Bee remains on the song. Ms. Wallace of course controls the estate of B.I.G. and considering the recent volatile past between Lil’ Kim and Biggie’s mother this shouldn’t come as any shock. Both Monica and Missy Elliott hit Twitter earlier to explain the situation and show support for Kim.

biggie moms has control puff has a cut but not as much as some believe

the thing with pac suge was still eating off a pac even after afeni got control of the music

he was releasing pac albums until the company was sold
 5 years ago '11        #40
KidNice 173 heat pts173
space
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 33 33
Diddy really messed her up!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago