Are You a Miami Heat Fan? Prove It! (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
 knowughetto said:
I know that bandwagon Heat fans don't know that...

[pic - click to view]

used to play backup for Zo
ike austin.
 06-17-2012, 11:50 AM         #142
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
it's terrel harris. he was a training camp invite who made the team over derrick byars because he had a few good preseason games. if you wanted a real test, you should have picked an old player. i got a basketball autographed by michael doleac, chris quinn, antoine walker, jason kapono, and bob mcadoo. come fu*k with me .

kaponos 3pt jumper was so deadly

he was the original mike miller of the HeAT
 5 years ago '06        #143
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
im not a HEAT fan

im a LBJ fan........get it right
 06-17-2012, 12:02 PM         #144
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Y'all keep getting it twisted, no matter what you say you're rooting for Lebron & Lebron only. You just said that when Bron left you stopped caring for the Cavs & you'll most likely do the same thing if he leaves the Heat.

That's called strictly rooting for a player & false claiming.

I look at it from the view that somebody is a player follower, he's gonna start criticizing the team & start saying let's go Heat even though duke wasn't a Heat fan for more than a month compared to a fan who has been rooting for damn near 10 years. That sh*t ain't fu*king right no matter how you slice it.

those fu*king lebron stans make me sick

n*ggas aint even kno the HeAT existed b4 lebron
but be screaming trade wade when they have no fu*king right with their bangwagon f*ggot a.sses
 5 years ago '10        #145
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Been a heat.fan since.Eddie Jones B
 5 years ago '10        #146
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,766 | Props total: 950 950
 LAwLB15 said:

but be screaming trade wade when they have no fu*king right with their bangwagon f*ggot a.sses
Sounds like that f*ggot SeaJaiye
 06-17-2012, 12:36 PM         #147
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heat fans lose....why? hahahahahahhaha, they did better without overrated Lebrickd!cksucker and bosh...

Wade>those two f*ggots

Rose>entire heat team....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how true
 5 years ago '09        #148
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
i has no ideah!
 06-17-2012, 12:53 PM         #149
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Terrel Harris
 5 years ago '08        #150
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Maroon_Tiger said:
im a huge lebron fan and dont consider myself a heat fan

yall dont like fans who follow players instead of teams, but people who are ___ stans are still loyal to something

im a peyton manning fan and a lebron fan and i've seen nothing but choking and dissapointment for most of their career... player stans only get to see like 20% championship success... and 100% individual accolades

just because you follow teams instead of players doesnt make you loyal, you could be ghost right up until the team resurges or reboots... b/c we know got damn well the lions and 49ers had no fans 2-3 years ago... but all of a sudden, n*ggas is die-hard and got longevity for those franchises

let people rep what they want to rep... the people who you need to go after are the dudes repping 2/+ teams or rooting for opposing teams(i.e. laker fans rooting for okc, or philly fans rooting for the patriots to beat a division rival or arch nemisis)

win or lose, im riding with lebron as a fan...i've been here from day one...
Well in the sports world, There's an agenda. I don't think people care if you like players instead team. It's an issue when that player is Lebron James. He could of went to any other team not named Knicks or Bulls the fans of that team would still be catching heat.

What's funny is James isn't the first player to bring fans along with him but like I said people love to hate anything Lebron is involved in. There's plenty of "bandwagoning" going in the worst sports world. Got dudes changing team's every year.

LAwLB15 said:

That sh*t's disgusting down here in soflo. n*ggas calling into 790 and even the other fanbases down here trying to convince fans into letting go of Dwade.

Bron and Bosh wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Tyrone.

Oh Please with this thread, I know Grown folks down who have been fans of the team since the early 90s, proud fans but don't know Terrell Harris. sh*t never changed down, Most fans, who go to games or even watch religious Don't think about Pittman, Howard or Eddy Curry.

n*ggas deep in the bench don't even have names to most fans. "The old guy" "Young guy" "The rook" "The Fat guy" "The ugly guy" "Number 30"

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-17-2012 at 02:00 PM..
 06-17-2012, 02:10 PM         #151
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
So has Durant. So has Harden. So has Perkins.

Why only blame Westbrook?
Durant: Doesn't go around taking bad shots to end games and trying to run sh*t. Westbrook should never take more shots in a game than Durant unless KD is playing poorly.

Harden: Loses them games? Seriously? He's a sixth man and comes off the bench and always brings tons of energy and ALWAYS comes in and nails a three or flashy dunk. I don't know why they don't play him more.

Perk: Are you kidding? Perk is known for being uncoordinated as fu*k. Unlike Westbrook and KD he isn't regarded as a premier offensive player, even at his position. His forte is post D and rebounding so I don't know what you're talking about.
 5 years ago '10        #152
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
#14 Harris. a better question is somethin like who was the starting 5 for miami back in 06?
 06-17-2012, 02:29 PM         #153
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiestoFriendly said:
#14 Harris. a better question is somethin like who was the starting 5 for miami back in 06?
most dont even kno the starting 5 for the HeAT back in 09-10
 5 years ago '07        #154
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Trill n*gga said:
D wade , shaq , jason williams , anotoine walker , and UD I remeber my n*gga james posey coming off the bench beasting too
don't forget GP and zo off the bench too

that was my squad

wish we could have kept eddie that year
 5 years ago '04        #155
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Trill n*gga said:
D wade , shaq , jason williams , anotoine walker , and UD I remeber my n*gga james posey coming off the bench beasting too
I had a debate with someone on facebook who claimed to be a "Heat fan", but yet he said that this team that won the Finals in 06 was a weak team...

Of course I'm not a Heat fan, but I had to ether the dude...
 5 years ago '04        #156
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
don't forget GP and zo off the bench too

that was my squad

wish we could have kept eddie that year
Eddie Jones got traded for Walker right?
 5 years ago '07        #157
space
space
 knowughetto said:
I had a debate with someone on facebook who claimed to be a "Heat fan", but yet he said that this team that won the Finals in 06 was a weak team...

Of course I'm not a Heat fan, but I had to ether the dude...
i loved that team. it definitely wasn't as great as it looked on paper because most of these dudes were past their prime and just latching on for that ring, but that made them even hungrier .
 5 years ago '07        #158
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Eddie Jones got traded for Walker right?
he was a part of the 5 team, 13 player blockbuster that summer that netted us toine, j-will, and posey. we definitely made out pretty well on that. poor guy signed back with us the next year and just missed the championship.
 5 years ago '05        #159
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Who remember Mark Strickland coming off the bench just to go up for ally oops?
 5 years ago '04        #160
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
he was a part of the 5 team, 13 player blockbuster that summer that netted us toine, j-will, and posey. we definitely made out pretty well on that. poor guy signed back with us the next year and just missed the championship.
At first I thought it was a straight up Jones for Walker trade, but now I remember that 5 team trade..That was one crazy a.ss scenario, but it really worked out for Miami though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now