Are You a Miami Heat Fan? Prove It! (pic)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
 knowughetto said:
I dare a bandwagon Heat fan to remember Bimbo Coles, Voshon Leonard, and Sherman Douglas...
Voshon use to go piggly wiggly with the rock from all over the court. Shocked I didn't see PJ Brown mentioned nor

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #102
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Dude looks like Go Get It from the And1 mixtape tour

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #103
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #104
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
it would have been better if u could name the person who harris took a spot from

come on heat fans, it was close too they were both beasting
 5 years ago '05        #105
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
 joshdogg26 said:
oh dear god

penny did play for us a little though
[pic - click to view]

Preseason hah

06-17-2012, 02:31 AM         #106
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most heat "fans" on this board probably dont even know about glen rice

Last edited by Aquarius; 06-17-2012 at 02:36 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #107
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 cookthacoke187 said:
i came in here expecting a pic of keith askins or bimbo coles
That is the exact guy I was expecting.
 5 years ago '04        #108
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
 BullsLost said:
i know them bandwagon heats fans werent repping the team when they had Brian Grant, Michael Doleac, Wang Zhi Zhi, Ricky Buckets Davis, and Christian Laetner iseeyou2:
the greatest heat ever....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #109
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
Not Lebron James so who gives a fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #110
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
I had no idea who it was, even though I've seen dude play plenty never seen him up close. Thought it was gonna be someone like Kasib Powell or some sh*t. If dudes even REMEMBER that name then you a Heat fan.
 5 years ago '07        #111
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
 mikeyajeto said:
Well no doubt he has won them games, but he also loses games for them late just as often.
So has Durant. So has Harden. So has Perkins.

Why only blame Westbrook?
 5 years ago '10        #112
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
I know basketball but I don't know this n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #113
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 1046 1046
anfernee hardaway
 5 years ago '06        #114
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
i've been a heat fan for over 15 years and i admit, i didn't know who the fu*k that was at first lol. Its sad to c that nearly everyone who claims to be a heat fan is suspect nowadays but i admit to being skeptical about alot of ppl that claim the heat are their team too.
 5 years ago '05        #115
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 6094 6094
 Taste Maker said:
I have been a Lebron fan since he was in high school. When he was on cavs i rooted for cavs, when he left I didn't watch the cavs anymore. Now that he is on Heat I root for the Heat, and if he left the heat I would not care about the heat anymore. I have always thought he was a fun player to watch and its entertaining to me. I never cared what the haters said about him because I know that they couldn't play better than him, even if he messed up. I think its possible to be a fan of a team, or to be a fan of a player and really its your choice. If Durant got traded to another team his mom would not sit courtside at the okc games anymore. She would root for whatever team he played for because that is who she liked to watch.
Rep who you want, but IMO this is the worse kind of "fan". This is what 12 year olds do. Ooooh I like him, I think I'll root for him.

Invest in rooting for a team and sticking with a team. Each team and city has a culture that should always be bigger than the players that play for the team. In this day and age with this kind of attitude, I'll just root for popular player x, it weakens the fan base to where we have threads like this with people questioning real fans authenticity because so many come and go fans just rooting for individuals or only being loyal to a team because a certain player plays there.
 5 years ago '10        #116
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20786 20786
 Taste Maker said:
I have been a Lebron fan since he was in high school. When he was on cavs i rooted for cavs, when he left I didn't watch the cavs anymore. Now that he is on Heat I root for the Heat, and if he left the heat I would not care about the heat anymore. I have always thought he was a fun player to watch and its entertaining to me. I never cared what the haters said about him because I know that they couldn't play better than him, even if he messed up. I think its possible to be a fan of a team, or to be a fan of a player and really its your choice. If Durant got traded to another team his mom would not sit courtside at the okc games anymore. She would root for whatever team he played for because that is who she liked to watch.
Y'all keep getting it twisted, no matter what you say you're rooting for Lebron & Lebron only. You just said that when Bron left you stopped caring for the Cavs & you'll most likely do the same thing if he leaves the Heat.

That's called strictly rooting for a player & false claiming.

I look at it from the view that somebody is a player follower, he's gonna start criticizing the team & start saying let's go Heat even though duke wasn't a Heat fan for more than a month compared to a fan who has been rooting for damn near 10 years. That sh*t ain't fu*king right no matter how you slice it.
 06-17-2012, 08:43 AM         #117
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeyajeto said:
Well no doubt he has won them games, but he also loses games for them late just as often.
no he doesnt. If that was the case they wouldnt have 60 wins and only 23 loses this season. And the Thunder have a higher win percentage when Westbrook takes more shots than Durant
 06-17-2012, 08:47 AM         #118
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
My guess is because there were no Grizzlies before the Heat. The same as it would be for all the Lakers, Spurs, Warriors, and any other team who has fans there. Your team just came along about 11-12 years ago and anybody who was repping teams other than them can keep repping that team.

You acting like the Grizzlies been there since the beginning of time and sh*t

its all good though
I didnt say sh*t about the Grizzlies. I understand that the Grizz have only been here for 11 years and some people here were fans of other teams before they got here but most of the fans here arent even real fans. They just want to fit in and be cool. you would have to see it for yourself. some of them arent even nba fans

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 06-17-2012 at 09:00 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #119
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
terrell harris
 5 years ago '05        #120
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
its like 14 real heat fans on here...

seajaiye and badula aren't one of those 14 tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy