Barkley Says Larry Bird Drank Him Under the Table, LeBron Haters Led By Punk-Ass Skip Bayless

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
jambo 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 10 10
 5 years ago '09        #22
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 2738 2738
 Legit1 said:

Nothing else needs to be said about the topic

When LeBron wins a championship people will love him again

What I don't like is how the media spoon feeds nonsense, to which it can affect the viewers for them to dislike a player personally. LeBron has never been in trouble with the law, suspended, or gang affiliated but yet some people genuinely see him as a bad person.
When Bron wins a title, I think not much will change, people will say his title is tainted because he had 2 stars help him win one. But who has not had help winning a title in any team sport though.
 5 years ago '07        #23
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
On ESPN, JA Adande writes that the hijacking of the Seattle Supersonics could be worse than The Decision:

The majority of fans still want LeBron James to pay penance for The Decision, for the Heat to be condemned to endless failure for The Celebration. But you can’t rehash those faux pas without dredging up the lies told by the ownership group that bought the Seattle SuperSonics, or the damning emails that revealed its hidden agenda to move the team. If you sympathize with Cavaliers fans, just remember Sonics fans had it worse.

“In The Decision, they lost one superstar player,” said Adam Brown, a producer of the “Sonicsgate” film that documented the departure of the SuperSonics. “In Seattle, we lost an equal superstar player in Kevin Durant and our entire franchise with a 41-year history.

“It’s a horrible travesty.”

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #24
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ReggieA said:
I think ESPN is 50/50, just like they are on Tebow, I mean they haven't fired LeBron's biggest fan Chris Broussard. I think they try and balance it out, but it's like when he is great, they dedicate like 15-20 mins of his greatness and vice versa when he stinks it up. Tebow is similar to that, but when Tebow is great, they may shut the entire 1 hour down just for Tebow. It's like they pick and choose who to give the attention to. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Let's not forget, they let Bron do "The Deicison" on their network and they slayed him over it once the smoke cleared. LOL this is a reason why I just use ESPN for my updates and highlights. I can't take 80% of the people there seriously.
Yea they're half and half. I can't 90% of the people on there seriously. The only people I like are the NFL Live guys minus Bruschi and most of the guys on ATH.
The ringleader of the LeBron Haters?

“It’s all led by old punk a.ss Skip Bayless.”
I want to see Charles smack Skip and any other of his followers. Dude is like a cult leader and his followers are children.

Legit1 said:

Nothing else needs to be said about the topic

When LeBron wins a championship people will love him again

What I don't like is how the media spoon feeds nonsense, to which it can affect the viewers for them to dislike a player personally. LeBron has never been in trouble with the law, suspended, or gang affiliated but yet some people genuinely see him as a bad person.
I blame the media but then again I think its pathetic to hate a person you don't know personally. So when its like that its their own fault. It's sickening to even be like that. Those people might as well be stans too.

Last edited by TH35; 06-16-2012 at 04:16 PM..
 06-16-2012, 04:46 PM         #25
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hate doesn't bother me...they can hate on my n*gga Bron all they want, they ain't stopping nothing. Dude gon still go out there and put up numbers easily.
 5 years ago '05        #26
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,987 | Props total: 1312 1312
"Larry does Budweiser, and for some reason Budweiser is the strongest beer in the world."

Barkley my dude but... bud is the strongest beer in the world?

5 years ago '08        #27
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Thought this was about Chuck and Bird drinking
 5 years ago '11        #28
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 Hurricane24 said:
People don't like lebrick cus the way his team celebrated without accomplishment, predicting winning rings like its not hard, another thing about lebron is besides his defense being second to none that his offense hasn't really evolved, wears shirts that say check the stats, if he wins then he can talk but until then he's just a stat wh0ore without a j
I hate to see it when he does

Nicca puttin up 50
 5 years ago '07        #29
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,413 | Props total: 55816 55816
Barkely can't stand Skip Bayless...
 5 years ago '05        #30
tokinjohn 2289 heat pts2289
space
space
$11,838 | Props total: 52082 52082

go2 62min mark to hear charles

Last edited by tokinjohn; 06-16-2012 at 05:51 PM..
 06-16-2012, 05:56 PM         #31
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
People don't like lebrick cus the way his team celebrated without accomplishment, predicting winning rings like its not hard, another thing about lebron is besides his defense being second to none that his offense hasn't really evolved, wears shirts that say check the stats, if he wins then he can talk but until then he's just a stat wh0ore without a j
remember when you though the pacers were gonna win the series against the Heat

dude called Lebron a stat wh0ore. Who on your team could put up Lebron's numbers? He's a stat wh0ore that you'd love to have on your team
 5 years ago '11        #32
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
I hate to see it when he does have a J

n*ggas been saying that the past 8 years!

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 06-16-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 06-16-2012, 06:19 PM         #33
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loso Luciano24 said:
No one hates Lebron the player. Its His fans who fueled up the hate to hate on him! Its that simple!
This. And the ESPN crew not named Skip Bayless and that one chick I forget her name. If people didn't have to put other players down in order to pump LeBron up non-lebron fans wouldn't care one way or the other.
 5 years ago '09        #34
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Barkely can't stand Skip Bayless...
Skip knows and has called him out to come on 1st and 10 to debate him
 5 years ago '05        #35
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
ppl love steve nash 2 time mvp never even been to the finals one of the best pg of all time wonder why he gets a pass ????
 5 years ago '07        #36
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,413 | Props total: 55816 55816
 ReggieA said:
That's Skip's show though...ESPN is not about to have Barkley come up there and make Skip look like a joke, you seen how both Skip and Steven A. set up Jalen Rose and then Steven A. was playing captain save a h*e to Skip after Jalen almost made him cry.Steven A. is only on that show now because he saved Skip from Jalen Rose.

Skip is the KING of all trolls and he can dish it out but he can't take it and Jalen Rose showed that to everybody.The guy just say sh*t to p!ss people off and get ratings for his show.If Lebron wins a ring this season Skip need to take it a** home because he whon't have anything to talk about anymore.

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 06-16-2012 at 07:14 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #37
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
lbj fans tht use this hate word gets on my nerve, this is the only players game u cant talk about cuz ur a hater, now thts bullshyt, dude is 3-9 in finals and the most gifted athlete in the history of the NBA–and perhaps professional sports and we cant say anything bout dude not being able to get it done or we r hater and hating lbj stans need to chill out and get off every1 backs for having a opinion about a bball players game..
 5 years ago '09        #38
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
That's Skip's show though...ESPN is not about to have Barkley come up there and make Skip look like a joke, you seen how both Skip and Steven A. set up Jalen Rose and then Steven A. was playing captain save a h*e to Skip after Jalen almost made him cry.Steven A. is only on that show now because he saved Skip from Jalen Rose.

Skip is the KING of all trolls and he can dish it out but he can't take it and Jalen Rose showed that to everybody.The guy just say sh*t to p!ss people off and get ratings for his show.If Lebron wins a ring this season Skip need to take it a** home because he whon't have anything to talk about anymore.
If Bron wins a ring, the show will get even worse because he will still say, but but but, he didn't do it in the 4th quarter, but but but he never made a game winner. Same sh*t he was saying about Aaron Rodgers last year, saying he was not clutch. SAS told him, he can't help it if he is winning by 2-3 TDs. n*gga stay on Farve's sack to because Aaron won a title faster than Farve did. And after he talked that sh*t about Rodgers, 2 weeks later, dude had his 2 minute drive in the 4th when they were down and won the game
 5 years ago '07        #39
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 ReggieA said:
It'll be another Jim Rome situation . ESPN would have to censor Barkley. It won't be a friendly argument like Screaming A and Baseless. It'll get physical .
 5 years ago '05        #40
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2205 2205
This is the problem, people dont like Lebron for the stunt he pulled with Cleveland. Me personally, its not that i dont like lebron, hes one of the best players in the league, BUT i dont respect ol'boy. I think hes still immature in a world of grown a.ss men. The thing people need to understand is that nobody really likes athletes unless they making money for them too e.g.:gambling, fantasy football etc., or they are a person who respects how they play the game. Other than that, nobody really likes nba, nfl, mlb players cause they make rediculous amounts of money to "play" a fu*king 100+ games a year while the normal average non-athlete has to bust they a.ss at a job they may or may not like and get paid the same as what these athletes make for one game in a whole year. And because people listen to what espn says and run with it.

Charles Barkley is the man. One of the realest to ever do it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy