Thunder fan? Your money's no good here (pic)

most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1375 1375
 ThaShark316 said:
No problem with me.


It's equal to the titans (bunch of f*ggots in that organization) in Houston, Ravens to the city of Cleveland, Colts to the city of Baltimore.

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 06-16-2012, 07:05 PM         #62
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis never left and yall still got Durant u f*ggots would be rooting for them

salty queers
 06-16-2012, 07:07 PM         #63
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aquarius said:
if Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis never left and yall still got Durant u f*ggots would be rooting for them

salty queers

That has no relevance to anything that has been said in this thread

...... have you seen all three of their contracts? No way would they have enough money to fit on a team
 06-16-2012, 07:10 PM         #64
DaGoatGucci 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so salty but no i cant fault them
 6 years ago '04        #65
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Oh man still the same 3 queers posting their Seattle hope stories....okc in the finals while you guys just cry about okc fans ....Seattle fan your money is def good in okc....they don't give a sh*t about you clowns....or the lack of your team...

*waits for same 3 queers to post the cam gif and more hope and rally stories*
 06-16-2012, 08:01 PM         #66
turbonim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Cities lose their teams for a reason

it's their fault the sonics left...tough sh*t, get over it
STFU...dumbass b*tch..u got no idea what your talkin about
 06-16-2012, 08:02 PM         #67
pants40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank you Seattle.

-Okc

 6 years ago '11        #68
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 turbonim said:
STFU...dumbass b*tch..u got no idea what your talkin about
Gary Payton, is that you?
 6 years ago '10        #69
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$632 | Props total: 202 202
 Liquid-Science said:
Cities lose their teams for a reason

it's their fault the sonics left...tough sh*t, get over it
exactly i thought they left cuz this die hard sonics fan wasnt even going to the games
 6 years ago '10        #70
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$632 | Props total: 202 202
with all the gloomy days in seattle they really cldnt handle the team leaving, just listen to all these seattle bi*ches rofl:
 6 years ago '11        #71
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 BlaccThoughtz said:
exactly i thought they left cuz this die hard sonics fan wasnt even going to the games
They left because they couldn't get public funding for a new arena. They just want to play the victim card because Bennett was planning on moving the team to OKC all along even though he publicly said he would keep it there. But the team was only sold to Bennett because Schultz couldn't get funding for a new arena.
 6 years ago '10        #72
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$632 | Props total: 202 202
 Kadillac87 said:
They left because they couldn't get public funding for a new arena. They just want to play the victim card because Bennett was planning on moving the team to OKC all along even though he publicly said he would keep it there. But the team was only sold to Bennett because Schultz couldn't get funding for a new arena.
i get not liking Bennett, but the players did nothing and seattle needs to realize tht and support those player tht they use to have they deserve everything they got this year and people r just hating on them b/c of the Owner
 6 years ago '07        #73
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,529 | Props total: 6149 6149
 BlaccThoughtz said:
with all the gloomy days in seattle they really cldnt handle the team leaving, just listen to all these seattle bi*ches rofl:
fu*k reasoning with you. Eat sh*t and die.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by JohnDoe; 06-16-2012 at 08:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #74
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '10        #75
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,041 | Props total: 2971 2971
less business for these clowns who the fu*k cares
 6 years ago '05        #76
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
this aint no different then how cleveland fans acted after the browns left to become the ravens
 6 years ago '04        #77
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,133 | Props total: 9050 9050
 ThaShark316 said:
No problem with me.


It's equal to the titans (bunch of f*ggots in that organization) in Houston, Ravens to the city of Cleveland, Colts to the city of Baltimore.
alotta people in houston still fu*k with the titans but i think that kus we got a team.i think the hurt dies when u get a team or know youre gonna get another team
 6 years ago '10        #78
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 1266 1266
Just watched the two-hour documentary posted on page one of the thread. I'm not basketball fan at all and don't live anywhere near Oaklahoma City or Seattle. Seems to me as for whatever reason, Seattle government thinks they're better than the rest of the franchise cities and shouldn't have to subsidize sports teams. So in actuality, they made their own bed.

Sucks as fan though. Sure, I've been to about two Pistons games in 35 years, but if they were ever to leave, I'd be sick about it.
 6 years ago '04        #79
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,113 | Props total: 4589 4589
 Clutch City Kid said:
we got more passion for our team than some of u fu*ks who currently have a team in your city ( now thats pathetic on y'alls part for sure) NEVER in the history of sports has a city backed a team that got relocated soooooo much!!! we got STRAIGHT UP LOVE FOR OUR BOYS IN SEATTLE!!!! glad to see we still got he fire in our stomachs!!!! i support this 100%!!!! GO SONICS!!!!
SO much passion, but you weren't selling out games when you were about to lose your team.
 06-17-2012, 01:12 PM         #80
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Just watched the two-hour documentary posted on page one of the thread. I'm not basketball fan at all and don't live anywhere near Oaklahoma City or Seattle. Seems to me as for whatever reason, Seattle government thinks they're better than the rest of the franchise cities and shouldn't have to subsidize sports teams. So in actuality, they made their own bed.

Sucks as fan though. Sure, I've been to about two Pistons games in 35 years, but if they were ever to leave, I'd be sick about it.
We couldn't renovate man. It sucks
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy