Thunder fan? Your money's no good here (pic)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2012, 05:54 PM         #41
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BullsLost said:
if they were still in seattle they'd be losers

atleast show some support to your former team
Shut up bi*ch Derrick Rose's gimpy a.ss won't even be on the court next year

Alright I'm just salty
 6 years ago '07        #42
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Kadillac87 said:
How does your statement contradict what I said? School me.
They pretty much took every piece of veteran talent and either traded them or cut them, they used the signing of Ray Allen to get Nate Mac10 to quit and move to Portland, they DID NOT want to reach the playoffs where if you talk to anyone with knowledge you can in one home series in the playoffs match what you make in half the season in ticket sales, concessions, parking, TV etc. They lied over and over to the fans to the point where we walked out of the building to make a point to ownership that we didn't trust them and we knew our team was gone as soon as he could work that out. That is just the icing. There is a lot more.

The Mac10 was a real crafty move. I remember as a kid dude would run fundamental skill camps at Sealth H.S. dude is a fixture in this town and they (Schultz/Bennett) both fu*ked him

Last edited by JohnDoe; 06-16-2012 at 06:02 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #43
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
 BullsLost said:
if they were still in seattle they'd be losers

atleast show some support to your former team

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #44
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 JohnDoe said:
They pretty much took every piece of veteran talent and either traded them or cut them, they used the signing of Ray Allen to get Nate Mac10 to quit and move to Portland, they DID NOT want to reach the playoffs where if you talk to anyone with knowledge you can in one home series in the playoffs match what you make in half the season in ticket sales, concessions, parking, TV etc. They lied over and over to the fans to the point where we walked out of the building to make a point to ownership that we didn't trust them and we knew our team was gone as soon as he could work that out. That is just the icing. There is a lot more.

The Mac10 was a real crafty move. I remember as a kid dude would run fundamental skill camps at Sealth H.S. dude is a fixture in this town and they (Schultz/Bennett) both fu*ked him

You forgot to add how the people of Seattle voted on Initiative 79 to block any public funding for a new arena. That sealed the fate of the team. Mariners got a new stadium. Seahawks got a new stadium. Sonics didn't get anything. That's why Schultz sold the team. They couldn't make a profit in KeyArena due to the small capacity. It was half the size of the average NBA arena. Yall block support for a new arena and now that OKC is in the finals, yall hold a rally for the support of new arena. If you would have done that 5 years ago, maybe the Sonics would still be there.

And with all that being said, it still doesn't contradict my statement of Seattle fans being salty because of the immediate success of the Thunder. You trying to tell me if the Thunder won 10 games last season, we would be on BX talking about how Thunder fans can't get haircuts in Seattle.
 6 years ago '07        #45
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You forgot to add how the people of Seattle voted on Initiative 79 to block any public funding for a new arena. That sealed the fate of the team. Mariners got a new stadium. Seahawks got a new stadium. Sonics didn't get anything. That's why Schultz sold the team. They couldn't make a profit in KeyArena due to the small capacity. It was half the size of the average NBA arena. Yall block support for a new arena and now that OKC is in the finals, yall hold a rally for the support of new arena. If you would have done that 5 years ago, maybe the Sonics would still be there.

And with all that being said, it still doesn't contradict my statement of Seattle fans being salty because of the immediate success of the Thunder. You trying to tell me if the Thunder won 10 games last season, we would be on BX talking about how Thunder fans can't get haircuts in Seattle.

Were not "JUST" becoming salty. We hated them when they sucked now your paying attention.

How do you know ANYTHING about the local conversation about the rebuilding of Key Arena. They actually got THEIR money FIRST in the early 90's
The Coliseum was rebuilt between 1994 and 1995, bringing the arena up to NBA standards of the day. The local Seattle office of NBBJ, the second largest architectural firm in the country, was chosen as the architects.[13] In an unusual move, the Coliseum would be closed for a year during the renovation. Construction began on June 16, 1994.[6] In the interim, the SuperSonics played their home games at the Tacoma Dome located in nearby Tacoma, Washington.

Seattle Center Coliseum -- Too Much Deal Tinkering Sends Wrong Message
WHEN Seattle Center Director Virginia Anderson began talking with the Seattle SuperSonics about rebuilding the Coliseum, Mayor Norm Rice gave her clear marching orders: Cut the best deal possible for the city.

She did. The plan to be voted on next week by the City Council keeps the Sonics playing in town for 15 years and keeps the center financially stable.

Equally important, Anderson took to heart the council's stern warning not to attempt to pay for the refurbished home for the basketball team with taxpayer bonds. Instead the new $65 million building (plus $8 million in financing costs and lost revenues during construction) would be paid from revenues generated in the building.

In short, Anderson negotiated a good deal for the city. As the vote nears, the council is considering a few entirely reasonable changes: extending the agreed 15-year lease by five years to match the project's 20-year financing; getting the Sonics to a.ssume a greater share of the project's risks.

These are credible suggestions, but they are not worth jeopardizing the whole package or prompting Sonics owner Barry Ackerley to launch into a tirade about how lucrative it would be to move the team out of town.

Yes, it is the council's job to scrutinize executive branch proposals. Yes, the Ackerleys are smart enough to know the council often puts its own mark on things.

But there is a larger, more troubling issue here. The council should be careful about tinkering for tinkering's sake. Anderson didn't negotiate willy-nilly on her own. Throughout the talks, she kept the mayor and the council apprised of their general nature. If someone had a particular concern, it easily could have been wrapped into those negotiations.

The bottom line is Anderson delivered a sound proposal.

Other business people contemplating a business relationship with the city are watching. Many are leery of tussling with nine or 10 different negotiators. The city should be careful not to add to the widespread impression that doing business with the city is not worth the trouble.
THEY got greedy because they thought THEY should get a BRAND NEW arena. So to say we didnt GIVE THEM money is BULLsh*t. Your not as insightful as you think.

Last edited by JohnDoe; 06-16-2012 at 06:26 PM..
 06-16-2012, 06:24 PM         #46
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought "Your money is no good here" is supposed to be meant in a positive connotation as in if Durant went into an OKC restaurant and they would say "No, your money is no good here, its on the house"
 06-16-2012, 06:33 PM         #47
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seattle fans are confused as fu*k.

They were claimin OKC as their team until they made the Finals.
 06-16-2012, 06:37 PM         #48
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S E L F said:
Seattle fans are confused as fu*k.

They were claimin OKC as their team until they made the Finals.
Why would we do that?
 6 years ago '04        #49
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
LOL!

[pic - click to view]

n*gga's is salty in this thread though
 6 years ago '11        #50
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 JohnDoe said:
Were not "JUST" becoming salty. We hated them when they sucked now your paying attention.

How do you know ANYTHING about the local conversation about the rebuilding of Key Arena. They actually got THEIR money FIRST in the early 90's

THEY got greedy because they thought THEY should get a BRAND NEW arena. So to say we didnt GIVE THEM money is BULLsh*t. Your not as insightful as you think.
There's a difference between hate and saltiness. Once the hate linger on past a certain point, it becomes bitterness aka saltiness. If OKC was winning, Seattle fans wouldn't be salty right now.

Key Arena was a renovation, it wasn't a new construction like Safeco and Qwest. It cost 74 mil to renovate the Coliseum. The construction of Safeco and Qwest both cost over 300 million. So the football team and baseball team both get new arenas but the basketball team get a 74 million dollar renovation to a stadium built in 1962? A stadium already half the sq ft of the average NBA arena.

Schultz lost 60 million dollars in when he owned the team. KeyArena wasn't profitable. That's why he sold the team when city officials kept denying him a new arena. Now you guys want a new arena when Schultz and Stern were saying a new arena was needed in order to keep the team.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 06-16-2012 at 06:47 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #51
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 mikeyajeto said:
Why would we do that?
you jump on me and i am on your side i wasn't saying you in particular I'm talking about the avg mofo that's sulking around talking about they took our team....
 06-16-2012, 06:45 PM         #52
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I miss lakers vs supersonics......I understand the pain, fu*k okc and the heat. These finals is straight up a.ss. Nazi stern f*ggot
 6 years ago '12        #53
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
cry me a river you bi*ch a.ss n*ggas

Last edited by AceBoogie; 06-16-2012 at 06:56 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #54
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13145 13145
 mikeyajeto said:
Shut up bi*ch Derrick Rose's gimpy a.ss won't even be on the court next year

Alright I'm just salty
that would be a good look actually
 6 years ago '04        #55
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
.....it's a fu*king basketball team.
 6 years ago '06        #56
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8925 8925
so what happens to jersey when basketball season come around ROFFFFLLLLL
 06-16-2012, 07:21 PM         #57
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
so what happens to jersey when basketball season come around ROFFFFLLLLL
At least their team isn't getting shipped halfway across the country. Jersey and Brooklyn are close.
 06-16-2012, 07:42 PM         #58
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at all these hating butt hurt Seattle fu*kboys. why don't all of you start a cult, climb a mountain and jump off. either that or get over it.
 06-16-2012, 07:43 PM         #59
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '08        #60
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 mikeyajeto said:
Why would we do that?
lol we know you guys didn't do that. n*gga making sh*t up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy