Thunder fan? Your money's no good here (pic)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
I still don't see how Seattle wouldn't want to see KD win a ring. And especially Nick Collison who's been a stand up dude for the Sonics for years. It's fu*ked up the way they took your team away but fu*king get over it. Yall n*ggas acting like some hoes over it.
 06-16-2012, 03:02 PM         #22
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys who have no sympathy for us Seattle fans just don't understand what happened. There's more to it than what you see on the surface
 06-16-2012, 03:05 PM         #23
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I still don't see how Seattle wouldn't want to see KD win a ring. And especially Nick Collison who's been a stand up dude for the Sonics for years. It's fu*ked up the way they took your team away but fu*king get over it. Yall n*ggas acting like some hoes over it.
-Different city
-Different coach
-Different staff altogether
-Different owner
-Different colors
-Different logo
-Different players (Aside from Collison, and Durant who played with us for one season)

So why the fu*k would we root for a team stolen from us? Just because Nick Collison is on the team? 'Cause I sure as hell am not gonna root for Durant who I didn't even have the time to get attached to. I could care less about him, it's not like he went to the U of Washington. He went to Texas
 6 years ago '08        #24
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,147 | Props total: 2777 2777
Thunder fans gon' fu*k around and get sprayed with hoses in Seattle on some Civil Rights sh*t. THEY DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND UP THERE
 06-16-2012, 03:09 PM         #25
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
Thunder fans gon' fu*k around and get sprayed with hoses in Seattle on some Civil Rights sh*t. THEY DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND UP THERE
 6 years ago '11        #26
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 mikeyajeto said:
You guys who have no sympathy for us Seattle fans just don't understand what happened. There's more to it than what you see on the surface
There's sympathy for the new owner faking like he was going to keep the team in Seattle but knowing he wanted to move to OKC. There's sympathy for the city councils leaving the fans out to dry and cutting a deal with Bennett so they could leave early. There's no sympathy for acting like jaded females though

It makes no sense to hate on Thunder fans for what the city councils and the owner did. In the end, the NBA is a business. Bennett bought the team and he can do whatever he wants with it.
 6 years ago '04        #27
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
All of Seattle sounds like little bi*ches............
 6 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
cant blame Seattle for this. this isnt like losing Lebron or any player for that matter. Cant imagine NBA basketball being taken away from my city. Id be mad as fu*k until the day it returned. How could you not be and call yourself a big NBA fan.
 06-16-2012, 03:23 PM         #29
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
There's sympathy for the new owner faking like he was going to keep the team in Seattle but knowing he wanted to move to OKC. There's sympathy for the city councils leaving the fans out to dry and cutting a deal with Bennett so they could leave early. There's no sympathy for acting like jaded females though

It makes no sense to hate on Thunder fans for what the city councils and the owner did. In the end, the NBA is a business. Bennett bought the team and he can do whatever he wants with it.
It's not that we're just fu*king haters. There is two things:

1) I won't lie, it's hard to see so much history taken away from you. All those years of watching them, and then for the last 3-5 years watching them such awful basketball, and then they go to OKC and after one season there they are the best young team in the NBA. Durant came for one season and gave us a taste of what he'd be like. Just a total fu*kign tease.

2) I hate fans in Seattle that root for OKC. They aren't your fu*king team anymore. Like I listed in my other post above, they are a COMPLETELY different team and the only thing that ties them to Seattle, is that they used to be our team and that Nick Collison and Durant are there. Either pick a new team or root for the closest team (Portland).
 6 years ago '06        #30
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2960 2960
 eCity 420 said:
And u a sweet a.ss bi*ch shut da fu*k up.
@ your sig
 06-16-2012, 04:33 PM         #31
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's getting me is why would you turn away money that provides food and shelter for your family for an organization that pays it's players MILLIONS? Yet your turning down a couple of dollars that have more of a meaning to you than the MILLIONS the players are getting paid. smh Taking the phrase "DIE HARD FAN" overboard aren't we?
 6 years ago '04        #32
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 mikeyajeto said:
-Different city
-Different coach
-Different staff altogether
-Different owner
-Different colors
-Different logo
-Different players (Aside from Collison, and Durant who played with us for one season)

So why the fu*k would we root for a team stolen from us? Just because Nick Collison is on the team? 'Cause I sure as hell am not gonna root for Durant who I didn't even have the time to get attached to. I could care less about him, it's not like he went to the U of Washington. He went to Texas
If you go by that then technically its not your team anymore. You know how many teams they stole out of New Orleans. We had a NHL team, a ABA and NBA team, Arena football team stolen from us. But you didn't hear up bi*ching when the Utah Jazz was doing good with our name. at least they not the OKC Sonics. Be patient and get support and your team will come back to you.

Last edited by jlandryst; 06-16-2012 at 04:40 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #33
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 jlandryst said:
If you go by that then technically its not your team anymore. You know how many teams they stole out of New Orleans. We had a NHL team, a ABA and NBA team, Arena football team stolen from us. But you didn't hear up bi*ching when the Utah Jazz was doing good with our name. at least they not the OKC Sonics. Be patient and get support and your team will come back to you.
Y'all lose teams because new Orleans is a fu*king dump
 06-16-2012, 05:32 PM         #34
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
Are you fu*king retarded? In every single one of my posts I've been saying that it isn't our team anymore and that I don't like folk from Seattle rooting for OKC because it isn't our team.

You put your left contact in your right eye, fam?
 6 years ago '07        #35
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Kadillac87 said:
I think Seattle fans are so salty because the Thunder became good so fast.

Cee-Lo needs to do a Forget You Remix for Seattle fans
To say they "threw' the last two seasons in Seattle would be a tremendous understatement. But I guess talking sh*t is better than actual facts anyday of the week on Boxden.
 6 years ago '07        #36
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 ShaneDawg said:
i'm from seattle and this is getting old. i'm just as pissed as the next guy that they left, but all this stuff is making us look like bi*ches
and I grew up in Boston saw the 86' world series/super bowl/nba finals and let me tell you, we dont bi*ch enough.
 06-16-2012, 05:42 PM         #37
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe said:
To say they "threw' the last two seasons in Seattle would be a tremendous understatement. But I guess talking sh*t is better than actual facts anyday of the week on Boxden.
Trolling in the hip-hop section.
Talking sh*t in the sports section.

I don't even know why I log on

6 years ago '11        #38
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 JohnDoe said:
How does your statement contradict what I said? School me.
 6 years ago '04        #39
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,765 | Props total: 13148 13148
if they were still in seattle they'd be losers

atleast show some support to your former team
 6 years ago '10        #40
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
get the haircut and after your done pay the man and as you tip him hit him with a "how bout then thunder?!"

and i can understand the fans pain of losing the team in the first place yet along watching a championship run
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy