Thunder fan? Your money's no good here (pic)

most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
I will marry this woman for real.
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
I still don't see how Seattle wouldn't want to see KD win a ring. And especially Nick Collison who's been a stand up dude for the Sonics for years. It's fu*ked up the way they took your team away but fu*king get over it. Yall n*ggas acting like some hoes over it.
 06-16-2012, 02:02 PM         #22
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys who have no sympathy for us Seattle fans just don't understand what happened. There's more to it than what you see on the surface
 06-16-2012, 02:05 PM         #23
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I still don't see how Seattle wouldn't want to see KD win a ring. And especially Nick Collison who's been a stand up dude for the Sonics for years. It's fu*ked up the way they took your team away but fu*king get over it. Yall n*ggas acting like some hoes over it.
-Different city
-Different coach
-Different staff altogether
-Different owner
-Different colors
-Different logo
-Different players (Aside from Collison, and Durant who played with us for one season)

So why the fu*k would we root for a team stolen from us? Just because Nick Collison is on the team? 'Cause I sure as hell am not gonna root for Durant who I didn't even have the time to get attached to. I could care less about him, it's not like he went to the U of Washington. He went to Texas
 6 years ago '08        #24
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4798 4798
Thunder fans gon' fu*k around and get sprayed with hoses in Seattle on some Civil Rights sh*t. THEY DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND UP THERE
 06-16-2012, 02:09 PM         #25
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
Thunder fans gon' fu*k around and get sprayed with hoses in Seattle on some Civil Rights sh*t. THEY DON'T LIKE YOUR KIND UP THERE
 6 years ago '11        #26
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 mikeyajeto said:
You guys who have no sympathy for us Seattle fans just don't understand what happened. There's more to it than what you see on the surface
There's sympathy for the new owner faking like he was going to keep the team in Seattle but knowing he wanted to move to OKC. There's sympathy for the city councils leaving the fans out to dry and cutting a deal with Bennett so they could leave early. There's no sympathy for acting like jaded females though :nasmad:




It makes no sense to hate on Thunder fans for what the city councils and the owner did. In the end, the NBA is a business. Bennett bought the team and he can do whatever he wants with it.
 6 years ago '04        #27
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
All of Seattle sounds like little bi*ches............
 6 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15284 15284
cant blame Seattle for this. this isnt like losing Lebron or any player for that matter. Cant imagine NBA basketball being taken away from my city. Id be mad as fu*k until the day it returned. How could you not be and call yourself a big NBA fan.
 06-16-2012, 02:23 PM         #29
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
There's sympathy for the new owner faking like he was going to keep the team in Seattle but knowing he wanted to move to OKC. There's sympathy for the city councils leaving the fans out to dry and cutting a deal with Bennett so they could leave early. There's no sympathy for acting like jaded females though :nasmad:




It makes no sense to hate on Thunder fans for what the city councils and the owner did. In the end, the NBA is a business. Bennett bought the team and he can do whatever he wants with it.
It's not that we're just fu*king haters. There is two things:

1) I won't lie, it's hard to see so much history taken away from you. All those years of watching them, and then for the last 3-5 years watching them such awful basketball, and then they go to OKC and after one season there they are the best young team in the NBA. Durant came for one season and gave us a taste of what he'd be like. Just a total fu*kign tease.

2) I hate fans in Seattle that root for OKC. They aren't your fu*king team anymore. Like I listed in my other post above, they are a COMPLETELY different team and the only thing that ties them to Seattle, is that they used to be our team and that Nick Collison and Durant are there. Either pick a new team or root for the closest team (Portland).
 6 years ago '06        #30
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 3612 3612
 eCity 420 said:
And u a sweet a.ss bi*ch shut da fu*k up.
@ your sig
 06-16-2012, 03:33 PM         #31
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's getting me is why would you turn away money that provides food and shelter for your family for an organization that pays it's players MILLIONS? Yet your turning down a couple of dollars that have more of a meaning to you than the MILLIONS the players are getting paid. smh Taking the phrase "DIE HARD FAN" overboard aren't we?
 6 years ago '04        #32
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
avatar space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 mikeyajeto said:
-Different city
-Different coach
-Different staff altogether
-Different owner
-Different colors
-Different logo
-Different players (Aside from Collison, and Durant who played with us for one season)

So why the fu*k would we root for a team stolen from us? Just because Nick Collison is on the team? 'Cause I sure as hell am not gonna root for Durant who I didn't even have the time to get attached to. I could care less about him, it's not like he went to the U of Washington. He went to Texas
If you go by that then technically its not your team anymore. You know how many teams they stole out of New Orleans. We had a NHL team, a ABA and NBA team, Arena football team stolen from us. But you didn't hear up bi*ching when the Utah Jazz was doing good with our name. at least they not the OKC Sonics. Be patient and get support and your team will come back to you.


Last edited by jlandryst; 06-16-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #33
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 jlandryst said:
If you go by that then technically its not your team anymore. You know how many teams they stole out of New Orleans. We had a NHL team, a ABA and NBA team, Arena football team stolen from us. But you didn't hear up bi*ching when the Utah Jazz was doing good with our name. at least they not the OKC Sonics. Be patient and get support and your team will come back to you.
Y'all lose teams because new Orleans is a fu*king dump
 06-16-2012, 04:32 PM         #34
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
If you go by that then technically its not your team anymore. You know how many teams they stole out of New Orleans. We had a NHL team, a ABA and NBA team, Arena football team stolen from us. But you didn't hear up bi*ching when the Utah Jazz was doing good with our name. at least they not the OKC Sonics. Be patient and get support and your team will come back to you.
Are you fu*king retarded? In every single one of my posts I've been saying that it isn't our team anymore and that I don't like folk from Seattle rooting for OKC because it isn't our team.


You put your left contact in your right eye, fam?
 6 years ago '07        #35
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 6151 6151
 Kadillac87 said:
I think Seattle fans are so salty because the Thunder became good so fast.








Cee-Lo needs to do a Forget You Remix for Seattle fans
To say they "threw' the last two seasons in Seattle would be a tremendous understatement. But I guess talking sh*t is better than actual facts anyday of the week on Boxden.
 6 years ago '07        #36
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 6151 6151
 ShaneDawg said:
i'm from seattle and this is getting old. i'm just as pissed as the next guy that they left, but all this stuff is making us look like bi*ches
and I grew up in Boston saw the 86' world series/super bowl/nba finals and let me tell you, we dont bi*ch enough.
 06-16-2012, 04:42 PM         #37
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JohnDoe said:
To say they "threw' the last two seasons in Seattle would be a tremendous understatement. But I guess talking sh*t is better than actual facts anyday of the week on Boxden.
Trolling in the hip-hop section.
Talking sh*t in the sports section.

I don't even know why I log on

 6 years ago '11        #38
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 JohnDoe said:
To say they "threw' the last two seasons in Seattle would be a tremendous understatement. But I guess talking sh*t is better than actual facts anyday of the week on Boxden.
How does your statement contradict what I said? School me.
 6 years ago '04        #39
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,233 | Props total: 13972 13972
if they were still in seattle they'd be losers

atleast show some support to your former team
 6 years ago '10        #40
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
get the haircut and after your done pay the man and as you tip him hit him with a "how bout then thunder?!"

and i can understand the fans pain of losing the team in the first place yet along watching a championship run
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy