Thunder fan? Your money's no good here (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
6225 pageviews
85 comments

aMa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,254 | Props total: 111 111
Thunder fan? Your money's no good here (pic)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.king5.com/spor .. 159045795.html

SEATTLE -- Some Seattle businesses are going to the extreme to show their support for the former Seattle SuperSonics -- the team that existed before moving to Oklahoma City to become the Thunder. In fact, one Seattle barber shop recently kicked out a customer after he declared he was a Thunder fan.
The Sonics moved in 2008, two years after the team was sold to an Oklahoma City-based ownership group led by Clay Bennett. The Thunder are now in the NBA Finals and have a 1-0 series lead against the Miami Heat with Game 2 Thursday night.
The better the Thunder play, the more difficult it is for die hard Sonics fans to take.
“We were here talking about some poll that we heard on ESPN about the Thunder,” said John Song, a barber at The Roosevelt Barber Shop. "One of Niko's clients over there he was waiting for a haircut and he jumped in and said ‘I'm a Thunder fan. What's wrong with Kevin Durant winning a ring?'

“The only thing I could think of is, ‘There is the door. Leave.'"

A sign on the wall reads, “This is not a joke. If you are rooting for the Thunder, you will be kicked out. If you ask why this sign exists, you will also be kicked out.”

"As you can see by the sign we put up there, it's evident. This is no nonsense. We don't tolerate that. No Thunder fans in here,” said Song. "If you are going to be a Seattle SuperSonics fan or say you were, there is no reason why you should ever want Clay Bennett to hoist that championship trophy with that team. That is just absurd.”

"I am the owner of the business and I was born and raised in Seattle. I put these gentlemen in here and it's just the way we feel. We're very passionate about our Sonics,” said Rex Alcantara.

"It made us look good, plain and simple,” said Song.

"We don't tolerate that. I'm sorry," said Alcantara. "Actually, I'm not sorry."

The customer who was kicked out said he thought talking sports in a barber shop was fair game, but there were no hard feelings. He's taken his business elsewhere.

[pic - click to view]

85 comments for "Thunder fan? Your money's no good here (pic)"

5 years ago '11        #2
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
GET OVER IT

Seattle fans are like scorned ex girlfriends

n*ggas can like kevin durant without getting kicked out the barber shop I aint never heard of that sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #3
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
No problem with me.

It's equal to the titans (bunch of f*ggots in that organization) in Houston, Ravens to the city of Cleveland, Colts to the city of Baltimore.

Last edited by ThaShark316; 06-16-2012 at 12:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #4
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Seattle some salty a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #5
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,859 | Props total: 20831 20831
 I k!ll TREES said:
GET OVER IT

Seattle fans are like scorned ex girlfriends

n*ggas can like kevin durant without getting kicked out the barber shop I aint never heard of that sh*t
 elvisfreshly said:
Y'all looking at this sh*t so simple
 5 years ago '12        #6
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,261 | Props total: 839 839
 elvisfreshly said:
And u a sweet a.ss bi*ch shut da fu*k up.
 5 years ago '04        #7
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
After these finals, Seattle fans gonna all be Heat fans
 5 years ago '04        #8
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Cities lose their teams for a reason

it's their fault the sonics left...tough sh*t, get over it
 5 years ago '05        #9
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
They tryna go toe to toe with Cleveland to see which city has the saltiest fans in the nation. It might go 12 rounds...
 5 years ago '04        #10
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Liquid-Science said:
Cities lose their teams for a reason

it's their fault the sonics left...tough sh*t, get over it
not in this case, actually.
 5 years ago '04        #11
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
they arent hurtin anybody by doin that but themselves by losin business. But apparently sports is real enough to refuse customers. Dude who got denied should roll back through there wit a thunder championship shirt if they win
 5 years ago '04        #12
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Well well Seattle do need a NBA team... David Stern need to fix that issue ASAP...
Gary Payton riding that SuperSonics flag heavy. it's amazing how a team dont win the finals.. Then the city lose the NBA team years after...

People tend to forget how much $ a NBA finals championship can generate for a city...

Last edited by ant30ant33; 06-16-2012 at 01:28 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #13
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
I think Seattle fans are so salty because the Thunder became good so fast.

Cee-Lo needs to do a Forget You Remix for Seattle fans
 5 years ago '11        #14
space
space
 GrimeyKevin said:
no dumbass, it's because they became good from the YEARS of suffering in seattle. you wouldn't understand because you're a laker fan from atlanta
Thanks for confirming what I said. U guys are mad because they left and became good so fast. If they would have left and struggled, you guys wouldn't be salty. But since they left and had immediate success, it seems like they were pimping Seattle. You don't see me crying about the Thrashers relocating to Canada.
 5 years ago '05        #15
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 28652 28652
we got more passion for our team than some of u fu*ks who currently have a team in your city ( now thats pathetic on y'alls part for sure) NEVER in the history of sports has a city backed a team that got relocated soooooo much!!! we got STRAIGHT UP LOVE FOR OUR BOYS IN SEATTLE!!!! glad to see we still got he fire in our stomachs!!!! i support this 100%!!!! GO SONICS!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #16
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 28652 28652
 Kadillac87 said:
Thanks for confirming what I said. U guys are mad because they left and became good so fast. If they would have left and struggled, you guys wouldn't be salty. But since they left and had immediate success, it seems like they were pimping Seattle. You don't see me crying about the Thrashers relocating to Canada.

u are a fu*king idiot.... WE WERE PISSED THE DAY THEY LEFT!!!! Sonicsgate and all that started before they made this run... FAILED ATTEMPT!!! good try tho if your not from here u truly have NO CLUE whats going on... get outta your parents basement and get some sunlight homie, its damn near summertime
 5 years ago '11        #17
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said:
u are a fu*king idiot.... WE WERE PISSED THE DAY THEY LEFT!!!! Sonicsgate and all that started before they made this run... FAILED ATTEMPT!!! good try tho if your not from here u truly have NO CLUE whats going on... get outta your parents basement and get some sunlight homie, its damn near summertime
Ooo, a momma's basement joke. Haven't heard that one yet So you telling me, if the Thunder had the same record as the Bobcats, ppl in Seattle would be refusing haircuts to Thunder fans? Get outta here man. Getting all emotional over the internet and TYPING IN CAPS Your team still ain't coming back
 5 years ago '11        #18
space
space
So yall Sonic fans vote to not fund the team and then cry when they leave

It was all in the Seattle newspaper and on blogs about how nobody cared about the Sonics anymore. Now yall care now they are about to win a championship

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Kadillac87; 06-16-2012 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #19
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 eCity 420 said:
And u a sweet a.ss bi*ch shut da fu*k up.
 5 years ago '04        #20
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
i'm from seattle and this is getting old. i'm just as pissed as the next guy that they left, but all this stuff is making us look like bi*ches
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago