Cops to bust Drake for throwing bottle at Chris Brown in VIP-room melee: sources

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
6239 pageviews
52 comments

jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
Cops to bust Drake for throwing bottle at Chris Brown in VIP-room melee: sources

[pic - click to view]

Rihanna-loving rapper Drake — whose nasty note to Chris Brown sparked a VIP-room melee — is going to be arrested for throwing a bottle at his rival, The Post has learned.

Drake is expected to be charged with reckless endangerment, sources said, after a witness told cops the hip-hopper hurled the projectile during the 4 a.m. mayhem Thursday at the SoHo hotspot W.i.P.

The witness didn’t believe Drake hit anyone with the bottle.

If Drake doesn’t agree to surrender by early next week, cops may arrest him during tonight’s concert at Jones Beach, the sources said.

The 25-year-old hip-hop star, who briefly dated Rihanna, drove Brown into a rage when his table sent over a note that read: “I am f--king the love of your life.”

Brown, Rihanna’s ex, had just bought Drake a pricey bottle of Champagne.

Drake’s camp yesterday said the f!ght was instigated by a member of Brown’s crew who made offensive comments toward their entourage, which included rapper Meek Mill.

A source said Brown’s posse that night may have included members of the Crips street gang, which would violate the terms of his probation set after his 2009 attack on Rihanna.

“Drake’s lawyers and the police are looking into whether Chris Brown was hanging out with known gang members,” the source said.

But an attorney for Brown said Drake started the brawl.

“I have turned over evidence that it was Drake who instigated this. The evidence makes it clear that Chris is the victim in all of this,” said Brown’s attorney, Mark Geragos.

“I believe the police are building a case against Drake and his thugs,” Geragos added. “Clearly, Drake was the instigator, and there is evidence he threw glassware.”

Detectives were also probing witness accounts that they heard shots fired during the f!ght, which left at least five injured.

“While none so far reported seeing a gun, several witnesses have told NYPD detectives that they heard what they believed was a gunshot inside the club during the disturbance,” said NYPD spokesman Paul Browne.

NBA star Tony Parker, who was at W.i.P. when the violence broke out, said yesterday that he got a piece of glass in his eye. His basketball future in not in jeopardy.

“I was there with a bunch of friends when a f!ght broke out. They started to throw bottles about. I got it all,” the San Antonio Spurs star said.

Meanwhile, just one night after the two men in her life went to bloody war over her, Rihanna stepped out on the town like she didn’t have a care in the world.

The “Disturbia” singer showed up at Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club with a giggling crew of 15 gal pals.

Rihanna — who was not present for the W.i.P. brawl — wore a ripped-up T-shirt that bore the message: “And if people stare then the people stare.”

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Drake will be arrested for allegedly throwing bottle in Chris Brown brawl over Rihanna - NYPOST.com

52 comments for "Cops to bust Drake for throwing bottle at Chris Brown in VIP-room melee: sources"

5 years ago '04        #2
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
"Rihanna loving rapper Drake"
 5 years ago '11        #3
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
2 years probation

“Drake’s lawyers and the police are looking into whether Chris Brown was hanging out with known gang members,” the source said.

Dam Drake Snitching hard body .

Last edited by Trolling; 06-16-2012 at 06:44 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #4
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
drakeisha in rikers?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 06-16-2012 at 08:39 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #5
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Call me crazy, but this whole thing sounds like Drake put the cape on for Rihanna and was acting tough with CB because he wanted some form of "revenge" against Chris Brown for whooping Rihanna a few years back. I bet that's what it ALL goes back to. I cant think of another reason for Drake to refuse a bottle from CB. Especially given the fact that half of these rappers and R&B singers are already fu*king the same bi*ches anyway. So what makes this any different?
 5 years ago '10        #6
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 tonystarks21 said:
damn drakeeeee is a certified gangsta nowwww

catching bodies

only rapper whos actuallying living what hes spitting

5 years ago '10        #7
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Chief Dee said:
Call me crazy, but this whole thing sounds like Drake put the cape on for Rihanna and was acting tough with CB because he wanted some form of "revenge" against Chris Brown for whooping Rihanna a few years back. I bet that's what it ALL goes back to. I cant think of another reason for Drake to refuse a bottle from CB. Especially given the fact that half of these rappers and R&B singers are already fu*king the same bi*ches anyway. So what makes this any different?
Phase Too, however, called the story a crock. "There was no bottle sent to @drake and there was no note! Stop the lies, TMZ/MTO!!!! There were no punches thrown, just glass," tweeted his managers.

sh*t just get weirder and weirder
 5 years ago '10        #8
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
its easy to make 1st page on sat
 5 years ago '11        #9
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Damn people aren't fu*king around with this lol innocent people got injured and Drake is walking around c*cky like he can do that and not get into trouble....if I was a club owner/manager, I wouldn't have drake, Chris brown or meek mill in my club for the time being, dudes are too much of a liability that out weights them buying bottles
 06-16-2012, 09:06 AM         #10
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-16-2012, 09:12 AM         #11
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meanwhile, just one night after the two men in her life went to bloody war over her, Rihanna stepped out on the town like she didn’t have a care in the world.
 06-16-2012, 09:44 AM         #12
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
2 years probation

Dam Drake Snitching hard body .
well if you consider that snitching than chris snitched first
 06-16-2012, 10:27 AM         #13
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 2012 shyne. Instead of busting ratchets he throwing bottles
 5 years ago '11        #14
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 4185 4185
Gunshots now?

I hear Juelz was there...

None of this makes sense... we are going to need to ask for Ja-Rule to make sense of this.

Last edited by Kade; 06-16-2012 at 10:55 AM..
 06-16-2012, 10:58 AM         #15
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kade said:
Gunshots now?

I hear Juelz was there...

None of this makes sense... we are going to need to ask for Ja-Rule to make sense of this.

I've never heard a reference to this Dave Chappelle joke before...you're so witty.
 06-16-2012, 11:41 AM         #16
kvrelxss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao. What if both these n*ggas catch an L off this? Drizzy does time for the bottle being thrown, and Chris for being around gang members
 5 years ago '11        #17
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 4185 4185
 Michael_Moore said:

I've never heard a reference to this Dave Chappelle joke before...you're so witty.
no need to comment just hit that props button buddy.
 5 years ago '05        #18
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Drake gone get all the street cred he need sitting in rikers singing cuts off his new album for inmates and CB gone show how much of a bi*ch he is sitting on the stand pointing him out
 5 years ago '07        #19
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
n*ggas dont even know the full story n stay talkin

smh

yall the worst type of n*ggas
 06-16-2012, 02:24 PM         #20
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy