Production on Michael Bay's "Ninja Turtles" reboot has been SHUT DOWN indefinitely

most viewed right now
 173
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 112
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-16-2012, 11:32 PM         #61
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #62
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
Ask the fans who are happy about Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles getting shelved how they'd feel about Paramount getting Nolan to reboot the franchise. It's not that the fans don't want to see a remake, we just don't want Michael Bay sh*tting on a classic from our childhood.

As a storyteller, Nolan brought new ideas and twists into a story familiar enough to make something new feel like something we remember fondly with the first two Batman movies.

Michael Bay is not a storyteller. He's great at setting up visually stunning action sequences. Give him some light fluffy brand new sh*te that can serve as an excuse for the fireworks show...

 youknowmystelo said:
Nolan flipped the whole Batman series into dark and cynical premise; and now has other following in his footsteps.

We didn't get a chance to see if TMNT would have been awesome.
So you're saying you're not familiar with the source material for either Batman or TMNT... got it...

 youknowmystelo said:
We never gave him a chance.

We all just ridiculed him based on his past performances. Who knows he might've had the illest vision.
This is like saying if Puffy wrote his own songs, he might have been the next Kool G Rap. I'm just sayin, can you troll harder than this or are you really that dumb?
 06-16-2012, 11:54 PM         #63
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
Ask the fans who are happy about Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles getting shelved how they'd feel about Paramount getting Nolan to reboot the franchise. It's not that the fans don't want to see a remake, we just don't want Michael Bay sh*tting on a classic from our childhood.

As a storyteller, Nolan brought new ideas and twists into a story familiar enough to make something new feel like something we remember fondly with the first two Batman movies.

Michael Bay is not a storyteller. He's great at setting up visually stunning action sequences. Give him some light fluffy brand new sh*te that can serve as an excuse for the fireworks show...



So you're saying you're not familiar with the source material for either Batman or TMNT... got it...



This is like saying if Puffy wrote his own songs, he might have been the next Kool G Rap. I'm just sayin, can you troll harder than this or are you really that dumb?
putting words in my mouth, making a.ssumptions, ignoring the posts you can't counter argue then throwing a weak jab at me.

Learn how to have a civilized discussion.

Terrible analogy as well.
 5 years ago '04        #64
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
After Michael Bay sh*tted up those Transformer movies no one wants to see him get his hands on anymore reboots!!
 06-17-2012, 01:12 AM         #65
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



I'm glad they stopped him from messin ninja turtles up.

I can just imagine would that movie would have been like...Shredder lookin like optimus prime's cousin, April bein some dumb bimbo, sh*t blowin up for 3 hours no reason...nah.
 5 years ago '05        #66
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
avatar space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10785 10785
WOW Thank you God!!! Please don't fu*k with my childhood with this garbage a.ss dude. He has to go.
 5 years ago '08        #67
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
It'll be back. They'll just drop the alien angle
 5 years ago '06        #68
991 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Was he really gonna make them aliens?
 5 years ago '10        #69
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

lost
 5 years ago '04        #70
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
 Tikyle2 said:
After Michael Bay sh*tted up those Transformer movies no one wants to see him get his hands on anymore reboots!!
My thoughts exactly. To be honest, whenever I hear Michael Bay got his hands on a reboot, I feel the same way as if M. Night Shyamalan is doing a movie based off of an American cartoon. It's laughable.
 5 years ago '05        #71
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
As a turtle ninja admirer, and member of the universe, I approve this post its contents and the messages stated therein.
^^this^^ some movies dont need a remake or reboot an this is one franchise one of them
 06-17-2012, 08:02 AM         #72
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Where did Bay get all this hate from though? maybe because I never saw those cartoons for more than what they were (cartoons) I didn't give a fu*k about a script. Those Transformer movies were dope visually and action wise.
 06-17-2012, 08:04 AM         #73
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Look at what y'all hero Nolan did to the batman series, tho.

Hypocrites.
What did he do? He respected the source material and kept the core of what batman was.

Not sure what kind of point you are making.
 5 years ago '05        #74
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 S.TEX said:


Where did Bay get all this hate from though? maybe because I never saw those cartoons for more than what they were (cartoons) I didn't give a fu*k about a script. Those Transformer movies were dope visually and action wise.
No beef...

But, that is one of the dumbest things I've seen anyone say in this section.
 5 years ago '12        #75
DutchyGabbana 
space
avatar space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
 beast mode said:
who gives a fu*k if they make it or not....gives us a new Jurassic park already
 06-17-2012, 08:45 AM         #76
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
No beef...

But, that is one of the dumbest things I've seen anyone say in this section.
robot movie + f!ghting = get Mario Puzo to write the script.
 06-17-2012, 08:53 AM         #77
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
What did he do? He respected the source material and kept the core of what batman was.

Not sure what kind of point you are making.
I don't debate with eroded souls.
 5 years ago '05        #78
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 S.TEX said:
robot movie + f!ghting = get Mario Puzo to write the script.
IF the script is sh*t, there is no amount of robots & f!ghting that will save it. It doesn't have to be Mario Puzo level, it just has to be entertaining and not insult the audience's intelligence.
 06-17-2012, 09:18 AM         #79
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is what it is, I personally enjoyed it. You didn't and I respect that. I just find it a bit funny of the blind hate Bay gets around here, dudes go into his movies (why go see his movies in the 1st place if you dislike dude?) with a made up mind and then complain when Bay wasn't able to produce something they like. What kind of retarded sh*t is that?
 06-17-2012, 09:26 AM         #80
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
It is what it is, I personally enjoyed it. You didn't and I respect that. I just find it a bit funny of the blind hate Bay gets around here, dudes go into his movies (why go see his movies in the 1st place if you dislike dude?) with a made up mind and then complain when Bay wasn't able to produce something they like. What kind of retarded sh*t is that?
They go see his movies because they have faith in his talent to deliver. Its a give and take thing with Bay, you expect bad things but there's a chance you might be spellbound. A little bit of a tweak of human realism in the last forty-five minutes of Dark of the Moon and that's the best action sequence ever put on.


Last edited by youknowmystelo; 06-17-2012 at 09:30 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy