Westbrook's the problem for Thunder ... he just doesn't realize it

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2012, 03:12 AM         #161
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Weight, wat? U dronk?
haha. might be..I just got in from clubbing but rw needs to stop jacking up that bullsh*t n get Durant involved more. If they was gonna have a pg shooting as much as brook they'll be better with the one n only great iverson
 06-16-2012, 04:30 AM         #162
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is so stupid. The Thunder are where they are with Westbrook playing the way he plays. Hes been playing like this all season and it works for the Thunder
 5 years ago '12        #163
BummyJab 2 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 149 149
Haters gonna Hate

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #164
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
Westbrook might take a gang of shots but when he's the only other player besides Harden who's gonna help KD get enough points to win a game you can't say he's destroying the team
 5 years ago '04        #165
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Westbrook as I said before this series is the X-Factor.

You know what you're going to get with WB, if he plays out of control and makes his shots everything is fine, if he plays out of control and misses his shots the Thunder will be in a bad spot. We can't ask the kid to be a true PG thats not what he is you have to take the good with the bad.

Im calling it now. Russell Westbrook for Rajon Rondo. A win for both squads imo.
 5 years ago '09        #166
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22461 22461
 Aquarius said:
Ronho cant dunk off an alley oop bi*ch...take that you d!ckriding f*ggot

[video - click to view]

In the clutch. Ain't yam it cause he aint want the time to expire with the ball on his hands. n*gga's iq is off the charts
 06-16-2012, 09:07 AM         #167
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #168
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Gd_UP said:
none of them play with the three time scoring champ
one plays with a 3 time mvp that he now OPENLY defers too now, and the last 3 years bron has been either second or third in score, just like durant...he gets his fair share.
 5 years ago '05        #169
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 MrPrez510 said:
I challenge you to re watch the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter of Game 2. Literally every other play Westbrook made was either productive or counter productive. If one of those counter productive plays goes the other way, Thunder win Game 2.
fu ck it if okc didnt start so bad they woulda won by 10 lol
get off westbrooks nut sacks, okc wouldnt be in the finals if he wasnt on the team, not saying they got there becuz of him just saying if he wasnt apart of that team it would be a diff team that would not be in the finals right now
 5 years ago '04        #170
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess Westbrook was the one letting LeBron get whatever shot he wanted in the first quarter. I didnt see Bron posting Westbrook up and dropping sh*t right over him.
Get off his d!ck....Westbrook is a gift and a curse for the Thunder.

The sooner he realizes he is not the face of the team the better the Thunder will be. He cant accept the fact that when people think Thunder, Durant is the name that comes up first. He wants it to be him. He reminds me of when Kobe and Shaq played together. Sure he's good, but Durant is the focal point. You are gonna get yours, but you have to know your role. Let Durant get his and it will make it even easier for him to get his shots off.

He's just to stupid to play Robin to Durants Batman.....and will eventually get traded for a smarter PG. Deron Williams for Westbrook straight up and the Thunder will be next to unstoppable.
 5 years ago '09        #171
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
 Drug Dylan said:
Get off his d!ck....Westbrook is a gift and a curse for the Thunder.

The sooner he realizes he is not the face of the team the better the Thunder will be. He cant accept the fact that when people think Thunder, Durant is the name that comes up first. He wants it to be him. He reminds me of when Kobe and Shaq played together. Sure he's good, but Durant is the focal point. You are gonna get yours, but you have to know your role. Let Durant get his and it will make it even easier for him to get his shots off.

He's just to stupid to play Robin to Durants Batman.....and will eventually get traded for a smarter PG. Deron Williams for Westbrook straight up and the Thunder will be next to unstoppable.
The only people I hear saying he thinks he's the face of the team are the clowns on espn and the dumbfu*ks like you who follow every word they say to you. I have yet to hear NBA players agree with that, I have yet to see the coach seem as if he's struggling to get through to Westbrook signaling they don't agree with what he's doing and Durant doesn't show me anything nor has he said anything to tell me otherwise.

So I suggest you grow the fu*k up and get off the media's d!ck with this dumb a.ss a.ssertion that he believes he's the star of the team and is this huge problem for them.
 5 years ago '09        #172
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22461 22461
my n*gga westbrook is a goon. n*gga said i aint making no adjustments regardless of what n*ggas say about me
 5 years ago '05        #173
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 TriniSoldier said:
my n*gga westbrook is a goon. n*gga said i aint making no adjustments regardless of what n*ggas say about me
Most people sh*tting on him are casual fans that don't understand the game

worst part about the finals....gotta sort through all the bs from all these people that don't watch any ball
 5 years ago '08        #174
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
westbrook is like my nba 2k "my player"

hhaha i stay going like 0-10 in my first shots..but i end up with like 85 points a game haha..
cuz i wanna take every shot
 06-16-2012, 01:10 PM         #175
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the Haters they NEED WESTBROOK
 5 years ago '04        #176
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
Thunder are 26-4 (or something like that) when Westbrook takes more shots than Durant. Look it up I heard it on Mike & Mike
 5 years ago '10        #177
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
 Gmengfx said:
westbrook is like my nba 2k "my player"
That's the perfect analogy.
 5 years ago '07        #178
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2399 2399
It's easy to criticize, but realize they are in the NBA finals for a reason.

Westbrook ain't perfect, not everybody is Michael Jordan lol. Westbrook has never been a pass-first PG, he never will be. If he was, maybe the THunder don't even get this far.

They'll find ways to win within their strengths. If Harden leaves in the off-season, maybe OKC targets a PG and moves West to the 2?
 06-16-2012, 01:42 PM         #179
RebootMainframe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook plays like hes in NBA street and hes the only one on the court
 5 years ago '05        #180
Spec1men88 6 heat pts
space
space
$484 | Props total: 6 6
 ghost8 said:
Westbrook takes the most ill-advised shots ever

Even when he makes them its like "did you really just shoot that?"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy