Westbrook's the problem for Thunder ... he just doesn't realize it

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2012, 11:02 PM         #141
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matrix said:
How about....fu*k RONDO AND WESTBROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give Brandon Knight 2-3 more seasons and he's gonna be better than both of those fu*k boys..

cocaine is one hell of a drug
 06-15-2012, 11:09 PM         #142
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

This episode was so great.

That fu*king court was built for midgets

Carlton launching that sh*t. What the fu*k was he thinking

The stare by Will
 06-15-2012, 11:15 PM         #143
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
That fu*king court was built for midgets
one step and his backcourt violation...

6 years ago '05        #144
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You can't take Magic's over Scott's because they are two different guys, played in two different systems and one coaches Russell while the other one watches from the outside. Again I say, Scott Brooks and his team has a way they want Westbrook to play and he's doing it. Just because you and I want a PG(only in title) to play a certain way or envision it that way doesn't mean that's how the coach of that team wants him to play.

I can't criticize Westbrook because I don't know what his coach wants from him nightly. It's totally unfair to criticize him based on how we view the traditional point guard position or the way other guys play or have played the point guard position.

At this point he's just a point guard in title not position. The game has changed and many of the traditional titles and roles have been redefined.
It's not that he's not playing as a true point guard, because we all know that that's not what OKC's system is built for. The issue is that he's making poor shot selection for ANY player on the floor. And being the primary ball handler, you can't be out of control and you can't be taking such a poor shots; regardless of position.
 6 years ago '05        #145
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
I can't believe people think Westbrook is doing a better job than Nash, Paul, Williams, Rose and Rondo would do. sh*t give Calderon this much talent and he would have this bi*ch clicking. I don't mind scoring point guards but if you're going to be one watch tape on Isiah to learn how to do it right.

The worst thing he does is shoot early in the clock it aggravates me everytime he does because I'm almost certain if he called for a screen drove and kicked out when the defense collapsed they'd find a better shot, especially if you throw an extra pass in there.

Last edited by DanBootleg; 06-15-2012 at 11:23 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #146
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 neworleansavior said:
Now that the media and internet losers have realized they cant troll Lebron anymore ............. "LETS FIND A NEW VICTIM."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

The thunder will live and die by westbrook. Say you want but without westbrook CARRYING the thunder in the 3 quarters against the lakers they don't even see The spurs. Westbrook can shoot the team out of games and disrupt the offense but his play also frees up Durant for his shots. They just need westbrook to make better decisions and not gamble as much on defense as he did in game 2. Let's be honest though who else can he pass two besides durant and harden? Perkins? Ibaka? Thabo "I miss bunnies" sefalosha?
 06-15-2012, 11:44 PM         #147
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook the type of n*ggas you don't smoke with. He would steam the whole time and do mad petty sh*t and blow your high
 6 years ago '05        #148
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Imagine a game with a line up like this:

PG- Monta Ellis
G- WestBrick
G-F Kobe
G Vinny 'Microwave Johnso
G- World B Free

Aint nobody passing the damn ball
 6 years ago '05        #149
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
russell rushes shots a lot because he has an advantage over chalmers.... but if the thunder can stay within 5 going into the second half, they catch fire and will win... they slaughtered the heat in the 2nd half but being down 18-2 early was hard to shake back from and then they had some slanted a.ss fouls in favor of Miami... They better step on OKC's throat in game 3 or they gonna watch OKC celebrate in Miami after game 5

Durant is Jordan-like in the 4th... n*gga can't be stopped... Now just imagine what his stat line would look like if he played like that for a half... Bron is afraid to guard him and KD is afraid to guard bron... Without Wade/Bosh in the first half, OKC would have torched them boys... Series not looking good for Miami... No way they should have won by only 4 with the way calls were going Miami's way in the first 3 qtrs...

Last edited by AirForce318; 06-16-2012 at 01:34 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #150
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 KleinBaller said:
It's not that he's not playing as a true point guard, because we all know that that's not what OKC's system is built for. The issue is that he's making poor shot selection for ANY player on the floor. And being the primary ball handler, you can't be out of control and you can't be taking such a poor shots; regardless of position.
If this is the case then why don't I see you in threads bashing Wade, Rose, Kobe, Melo and other guys who tend to do the same things. You shouldn't just go at this dude only because you hear espn do it.
 6 years ago '06        #151
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 Hold That said:
exactly..the moment they get rid of westbrook is the moment the entire offensive scheme falls apart. most people are to stupid to realize thay Durant and Westbrook are a match made in heaven. Westbeook constant pressure he puts in the paint allows perimeter room for KD to shoot.open jumpers. As well as KD's perimeter shooting allows Westbrooks driving lanes(one reason he struggles when.KD is.not.on the.floor. they make the game easier for each other. Weetbrook will always be the scapegoat because KD can do no wrong in anyones eyes. so someone has to take the.fall for the loss.
damn i agree with everything you said, but i still think RW is a cancer. I cannot get past his shot selection, it is atrocious
 6 years ago '05        #152
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 AirForce318 said:
russell rushes shots a lot because he has an advantage over chalmers.... but if the thunder can stay within 5 going into the second half, they catch fire and will win... they slaughtered the heat in the 2nd half but being down 18-2 early was hard to shake back from and then they had some slanted a.ss fouls in favor of Miami... They better step on OKC's throat in game 3 or they gonna watch OKC celebrate in Miami after game 5

Durant is Jordan-like in the 4th... n*gga can't be stopped... Now just imagine what his stat line would look like if he played like that for a half... Bron is afraid to guard him and KD is afraid to guard bron... Without Wade/Bosh in the first half, OKC would have torched them boys... Series not looking good for Miami... No way they should have won by only 4 with the way calls were going Miami's way in the first 3 qtrs...
Realist sh*t I read in a minute on here....
 6 years ago '06        #153
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

this is up there with the Ricky Rubio Boyz N The Hood gif
 6 years ago '09        #154
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #155
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
That's why it's so funny

People a couple years ago were saying oh Rondo got his numbers cuz of the big 3, we say have you been watching? Rondo has been CARRYING that Celtics team especially when some of the players like KG & PP34 were injured. Then people said he can't shoot even though he went ham in the regular season & went absolutely ape sh*t in the playoffs this year.

The one & truly thing that people in here clutch to that makes it hands down hilarious is the "well Westbrook needs to score cuz if Rondo was there the team would suffer, the teams would double KD"

I mean it's not like Rondo is smarter than Westbrook & understands the defense much better so he can make sharper passes and clearer decisions.

It's not like Rondo doesn't chuck up shots and continues to chuck up shots even though it's clear that his shot selection is looking dreadful.

It's not like Rondo can get to the rim and either make a pass that catches the defense off guard or go in for the layup that will draw contact.

It's not like Rondo is improving on his jumpshot & his decision making.

It's not like Rondo will make James Harden, Thabo & Ibaka better players along with getting them much better looks.

It's not like Rondo can score 20 or 30 points in the game.

6 years ago '06        #156
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
If this is the case then why don't I see you in threads bashing Wade, Rose, Kobe, Melo and other guys who tend to do the same things. You shouldn't just go at this dude only because you hear espn do it.
none of them play with the three time scoring champ
 06-16-2012, 02:33 AM         #157
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what yall fail to realize is that no oibt guard shld be taking as many shots as westbrook. kevin durant cld on fire n rw a still go dwn n jack up some unnecessary a.ss shot. with that said he is the reason game two got out of hand on the offensive end of things. now defensively nb cld stop lebron so that also played a big part ?
 6 years ago '05        #158
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 Walkerboy86 said:
what yall fail to realize is that no oibt guard shld be taking as many shots as westbrook. kevin durant cld on fire n rw a still go dwn n jack up some unnecessary a.ss shot. with that said he is the reason game two got out of hand on the offensive end of things. now defensively nb cld stop lebron so that also played a big part ?
Weight, wat? U dronk?
 6 years ago '05        #159
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Every time he brings the ball up the court on Sunday I'll be cheering for him loudly.

Gotta encourage him to keep shooting.
 06-16-2012, 02:57 AM         #160
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lakersboy03 said:
Weight, wat? U dronk?
are you drunck?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy