Westbrook's the problem for Thunder ... he just doesn't realize it

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2012, 08:03 PM         #121
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ronho cant dunk off an alley oop bi*ch...take that you d!ckriding f*ggot
 06-15-2012, 08:07 PM         #122
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aquarius said:
Ronho cant dunk off an alley oop bi*ch...take that you d!ckriding f*ggot
Uh yess he can....

He just doesn't do it because it's not his job to dunk alley oops
 06-15-2012, 08:10 PM         #123
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heat should be up 2-0
 06-15-2012, 08:12 PM         #124
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1992 said:
Uh yess he can....

He just doesn't do it because it's not his job to dunk alley oops
excuses
 06-15-2012, 08:14 PM         #125
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aquarius said:
excuses

[video - click to view]

It's not his job to dunk "alley oops"
 06-15-2012, 08:16 PM         #126
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1992 said:
his job is to play basketball...last time i checked alley oops are a part of it
 5 years ago '09        #127
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
 KleinBaller said:
So say a coach tells a player that it's ok for him to do something and the team loses 30 straight games? We're not allowed to criticized the player because the coach isn't complaining then right?

Don't use a title/position/authority to justify your reasoning as to why we shouldn't question someone's play/decision making. And if you do want to use that, then let's look at that fact that arguably the greatest PG to ever play the game Magic Johnson said that was the worst half of PG play in the finals he's ever seen in his life. I'd go ahead and take Magic's opinion on Point Guard play over Scott Brooks.
You can't take Magic's over Scott's because they are two different guys, played in two different systems and one coaches Russell while the other one watches from the outside. Again I say, Scott Brooks and his team has a way they want Westbrook to play and he's doing it. Just because you and I want a PG(only in title) to play a certain way or envision it that way doesn't mean that's how the coach of that team wants him to play.

I can't criticize Westbrook because I don't know what his coach wants from him nightly. It's totally unfair to criticize him based on how we view the traditional point guard position or the way other guys play or have played the point guard position.

At this point he's just a point guard in title not position. The game has changed and many of the traditional titles and roles have been redefined.
 5 years ago '11        #128
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Westbrook is inconsistent for every shot he makes he misses 2 or 3
 5 years ago '07        #129
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

Westbrook plays too damn wild at times. Yea he brings energy but he's all over the place half of the game. Someone tried to say he was better than Rondo
 5 years ago '09        #130
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
I challenge you to re watch the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter of Game 2. Literally every other play Westbrook made was either productive or counter productive. If one of those counter productive plays goes the other way, Thunder win Game 2.
 5 years ago '09        #131
space
space
 MrPrez510 said:
I challenge you to re watch the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter of Game 2. Literally every other play Westbrook made was either productive or counter productive. If one of those counter productive plays goes the other way, Thunder win Game 2.
I challenge you to watch just about every star player in the NBA and you get the same results. So, why is it you guys only want to hate on and single out this dude is my question. On the other side is a big three that deserves just as much of this. Hell, even the same can be said for Durant especially last night.
 5 years ago '07        #132
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I challenge you to watch just about every star player in the NBA and you get the same results. So, why is it you guys only want to hate on and single out this dude is my question. On the other side is a big three that deserves just as much of this. Hell, even the same can be said for Durant especially last night.
It can be said but Durant doesn't have the ball in his hands as much as Westbrook.
 5 years ago '04        #133
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
IDK why yall n*ggas act like yall know the game. The n*gga been playing that way for 2yrs now and his coach don't mind so stfu. Westbrook driving ability makes the game easier for the team even if he miss shots
 5 years ago '09        #134
space
space
 TH35 said:
It can be said but Durant doesn't have the ball in his hands as much as Westbrook.
I can't find it right now but it's only slightly. I know their usage percentages are only one point apart so that alone says they have the ball in their hands almost the same amount of time.
 5 years ago '11        #135
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
I just think if he takes some accountability they can get past this... the article is right.
 06-15-2012, 09:17 PM         #136
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:

Westbrook plays too damn wild at times. Yea he brings energy but he's all over the place half of the game.

That's OKC formula: Two ball hogs (occasionally Harden goes off) do what they want and the rest of the squad plays defense.
 06-15-2012, 09:19 PM         #137
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook will feed into the crowd and take your game to another level.. or he'll shoot you outta momentum and look you off trying to do to much at one time.. i actually seen him look off durant for a open fast break 3 early in the 4th when the Thunder were making their run for a fade away bank shot i mean when hes good hes good, but the thing is when your bad your suppose to keep your team a float and help them in other ways. Not by forcing your shot or taking out of rhythm shots that is k!lling the momentum that your team is rolling with.. thats the defense job don't play into it.. if your shot isn't falling drive and kick out or find ways to get Durant the ball since he was at one point 10 of 16... That is why in the 4th qrt you see Harden handling the ball more when they are both on the court and you see durant getting better shots allowing him to have those big 4th qrts.. In fact if the Thunder had another scorer on the bench i would start harden at the point and move westbrook to the 2 and let him come off screens with that lil curl and take that mid range.. or let him have his isos.. Boy when Maynor gets back they offense should flow a little bit better. Allowing Westbrook to have the ball in his hands a little less.
 5 years ago '05        #138
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6969 6969
 1992 said:

sh*tted on em
 5 years ago '10        #139
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
How about....fu*k RONDO AND WESTBROOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give Brandon Knight 2-3 more seasons and he's gonna be better than both of those fu*k boys..
 06-15-2012, 11:02 PM         #140
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you bench him you hurt his ego and his needed play to win the series. If you dont bench him you continue to have slow starts and chances to win the series diminish. what to do scott brooks, what to do
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy