Westbrook's the problem for Thunder ... he just doesn't realize it

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2012, 06:10 PM         #101
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So many journalist are sheep and pouch on everything the media-propagandists signal out. There are hardly any intelligent ones left whom treat their profession with respect. Its sad.

I mean read that article we have drop outs here on Boxden pouring out better criticism in just a few sentences than that bullsh*t.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 06-15-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #102
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
Stupid thread of the day... You do know his numbers in game 2 were very similar to Lebron's... If the Thunder would have won no one who have said anything... Check the stats in Game 2. He almost had a triple double, and his a.ssists, points, and rebounds were on par with LBJ
 6 years ago '04        #103
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1480 1480
Dude isn't much of a problem. People are over reacting. Harden needs to come in earlier give Westbrook more options. Durant needs to be more aggressive and look for the ball. Westbrook can take his shots, but just needs to learn when to take them and Brooks needs to tell him what it is. Take your shots when the team is struggle and no one is on or when your really feeling it but when Durant and Haden are hot feed them no questions.

I still think Heat have much more to worry about. Like Game 2 for them was extremely solid for them and they still almost won. You can't expect everyone to be that good again.
 6 years ago '06        #104
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 lakersboy03 said:
This...

No other pg would have the thunder in this spot with the exception of maybe Deron Williams.
I disagree
Rondo >
 6 years ago '07        #105
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
Espn will have ppl believe anything
 6 years ago '04        #106
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
wish i could have posted earlier to warn any future readers they could skip the first 10 repetitive paragraphs, containing no information at all
 6 years ago '05        #107
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Now that the media and internet losers have realized they cant troll Lebron anymore ............. "LETS FIND A NEW VICTIM."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by neworleansavior; 06-15-2012 at 06:21 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #108
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
You don't get rid of westbrook though honestly...he's not a pg...but he'll get it eventually...just watching the game's the defense ALWAYS has to make a decision whether its let him go one on one or play help defense...NO ONE has really been able to stay in front of him...the opportunity for pass after penetrating has been there, but once he starts utilizing it consistently the thunder will be even scarier...

couple cats said it, "they didn't make it this far by accident" but there are a couple things he needs to fix and he becomes a REAL problem for squads...these guys don't need a rondo type PG b/c they've got 3 guys creating their own shot and serge and perk getting lookings b/c of the attention those guys get
 6 years ago '04        #109
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
I disagree
Rondo >
disagree... rondo can't score like westbrook can. durant needs a #2. i guess harden could fill that role if needed. but who knows if they'd get to the finals that way
 06-15-2012, 06:21 PM         #110
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Now that the media and internet losers have realized they cant troll Lebron anymore ............. "LETS FIND A NEW VICTIM."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2012, 06:23 PM         #111
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thing about it is it's just not espn saying this it's been like everywhere, but only bx seems to be the only ones delusional...

I'd rather believe stephen a than somebody on bx.
 6 years ago '05        #112
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6985 6985
alot of you are dumb fu*ks....Rondo could easily avg 20 a game if he wanted too, but he's a pg who runs his team n isnt a chucking ballhog like westbrick is....couple years back he was avg 15 a game. and he's not a scorer, people dont look at him like that, that's how he is so dangerous...watch next year when he's droppin 20/10 because his team needs him to... yall gonna be lookin real fu*kin dumb...
 6 years ago '05        #113
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10793 10793
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #114
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,903 | Props total: 21188 21188
 1992 said:
Thing about it is it's just not espn saying this it's been like everywhere, but only bx seems to be the only ones delusional...

I'd rather believe stephen a than somebody on bx.
 Junior G said:
alot of you are dumb fu*ks....Rondo could easily avg 20 a game if he wanted too, but he's a pg who runs his team n isnt a chucking ballhog like westbrick is....couple years back he was avg 15 a game. and he's not a scorer, people dont look at him like that, that's how he is so dangerous...watch next year when he's droppin 20/10 because his team needs him to... yall gonna be lookin real fu*kin dumb...
That's why it's so funny

People a couple years ago were saying oh Rondo got his numbers cuz of the big 3, we say have you been watching? Rondo has been CARRYING that Celtics team especially when some of the players like KG & PP34 were injured. Then people said he can't shoot even though he went ham in the regular season & went absolutely ape sh*t in the playoffs this year.

The one & truly thing that people in here clutch to that makes it hands down hilarious is the "well Westbrook needs to score cuz if Rondo was there the team would suffer, the teams would double KD"

I mean it's not like Rondo is smarter than Westbrook & understands the defense much better so he can make sharper passes and clearer decisions.

It's not like Rondo doesn't chuck up shots and continues to chuck up shots even though it's clear that his shot selection is looking dreadful.

It's not like Rondo can get to the rim and either make a pass that catches the defense off guard or go in for the layup that will draw contact.

It's not like Rondo is improving on his jumpshot & his decision making.

It's not like Rondo will make James Harden, Thabo & Ibaka better players along with getting them much better looks.

It's not like Rondo can score 20 or 30 points in the game.

6 years ago '09        #115
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19395 19395
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

wow
 6 years ago '05        #116
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
there is no prob these guys are in the finals and almost won game 2 after a horrible start lol, aint no prob at all, they goin all the way, okc is about to win a ring
 6 years ago '05        #117
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*ggas k!ll me talking about what KD as the leader should do and what Westbrook should do since he isn't the best player.
Newsflash idiots, he does what he is allowed to get away with and obviously all his coaches and teammates have it set up for him to play the way he is playing. If they didn't agree with it then don't you think there would be some sort of discord amongst them? If there is I damn sure dont see it.

Once again, if his coach and star player isn't complaining or upset then who the fu*k am I or you as an outsider to criticize what the fu*k he is doing.
So say a coach tells a player that it's ok for him to do something and the team loses 30 straight games? We're not allowed to criticized the player because the coach isn't complaining then right?

Don't use a title/position/authority to justify your reasoning as to why we shouldn't question someone's play/decision making. And if you do want to use that, then let's look at that fact that arguably the greatest PG to ever play the game Magic Johnson said that was the worst half of PG play in the finals he's ever seen in his life. I'd go ahead and take Magic's opinion on Point Guard play over Scott Brooks.
 6 years ago '11        #118
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
 Mysteryman said:

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2012, 07:38 PM         #119
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
 6 years ago '05        #120
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,085 | Props total: 6985 6985
Westbrick can't drop 44 against the Heat on 70% shooting.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy