Westbrook's the problem for Thunder ... he just doesn't realize it

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 ghost8 said:
You were talking like he had another 70% shooting performance
That's what you perceived from my post. I merely stated a fact and you ran with it. The fact remains, people tried to say Westbrook was the reason they got behind and the Heat got off to that fast run. I showed you reasons that had nothing to do with Westbrook why they got down.

Lebron made four of eight shots withing twelve feet all defended by someone not named Westbrook and got whatever shot he wanted in that run.
 5 years ago '12        #42
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
I don't think Westbrook is the problem. Sure he can be better, but he's not the problem.
 06-15-2012, 02:02 PM         #43
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess Westbrook was the one letting LeBron get whatever shot he wanted in the first quarter. I didnt see Bron posting Westbrook up and dropping sh*t right over him.
While I hate the 'blame russell' bandwagon just as much as anyone...you seriously cant sit there and act as if he didnt ruin that first quarter. His play pushed that deficit way the fu*k out. Dude literally went 1-6 before the first quarter was even over...and made damn near no attempts at getting a play going and/or moving the ball
 5 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 drumgangP said:
While I hate the 'blame russell' bandwagon just as much as anyone...you seriously cant sit there and act as if he didnt ruin that first quarter. His play pushed that deficit way the fu*k out. Dude literally went 1-6 before the first quarter was even over...and made damn near no attempts at getting a play going and/or moving the ball
So his 1-6 on shots he usually makes is the reason huh? I guess you just forget the four turnovers by Durant and Perkins that led to nine points or the two long jumpers by Ibaka that led to runouts for two more Heat buckets. If nothing else it's a collaborative effort that got them down.
 06-15-2012, 02:17 PM         #45
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '09        #46
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
stephen a broke that sh*t down gangsta. n*gga said your head coach is a point guard, your a.ssist coach is a hall of famer waiting to get in point guard, and your back up point guard is a 5 time world champion and can't nobody get in this kids head on how to adapt his game?
 5 years ago '04        #47
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13044 13044
 GrimeyKevin said:
if seattle gets a team and their history back (might actually happen) then they can go win 8 for all i care

edit: fu*k that, they ain't winning 8
They need to retire Payton and Kemp's jersey at Chesapeake Arena
 06-15-2012, 02:22 PM         #48
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
stephen a broke that sh*t down gangsta. n*gga said your head coach is a point guard, your a.ssist coach is a hall of famer waiting to get in point guard, and your back up point guard is a 5 time world champion and can't nobody get in this kids head on how to adapt his game?
Yea I peeped that sh*t...

5 years ago '10        #49
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 TriniSoldier said:
That's one game. Big deal. Everybody knows Westbrook's erratic play and energy can will them to victory over any opponent, but just as easily be the reason they lose. He's a double edged sword type of player. When his shots are falling, he's borderline untouchable, but when they're not, sh*t tends to get ugly. Nobody plays great every single game, it's just not possible, but he needs to develop more consistency and understanding as the initiator of the offense.

Dirty Perk is what, 30 pounds lighter now than he was before?
Quoted for truth.

Anyone that can't acknowledge this powerful post just doesn't know what the fu*k they're watching.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6946 6946
hold the fu*k up keep rondo name out ya mouth.....make me come outta retirement for this post

Perkins scored over 25 twice with Rondo......Westbrick can't do that

Perkins also had a season averaging over 10 points a game.....with Westbrick that's 5 ppg

if Rondo got to shoot 40% and take 25 shots a game he'd do exactly what that f*ggot Russell does along with the a.ssists, rebounds and lower a.ssist to turnover ratio....

all Westbrick is good for is a fun and exciting dunk every now n then.....
 5 years ago '09        #51
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
 Junior G said:
hold the fu*k up keep rondo name out ya mouth.....make me come outta retirement for this post

Perkins also had a season averaging over 10 points a game.....with Westbrick that's 5 ppg

if Rondo got to shoot 40% and take 25 shots a game he'd do exactly what that f*ggot Russell does along with the a.ssists, rebounds and lower a.ssist to turnover ratio....

The King Has Returned!!
 06-15-2012, 02:30 PM         #52
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

5 years ago '10        #53
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So his 1-6 on shots he usually makes is the reason huh? I guess you just forget the four turnovers by Durant and Perkins that led to nine points or the two long jumpers by Ibaka that led to runouts for two more Heat buckets. If nothing else it's a collaborative effort that got them down.
He takes shots and forces sh*t that isn't even within the flow of the offense.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6946 6946
I aint gonna just sit there n let yall disrespect Rondo, the same guy who kept us in game 7, only fu*kin one who wanted to play besides Ray......you talk about Rondo you talk about me...

betchu Westbrook aint scorin 44 points on 70% shooting vs the Heat..../thread

nah he'll show another 40% effort...and lets not act like they aint goin underscreens and leavin his bi*ch a.ss wide open too......they want his bum a.ss to shoot....
 5 years ago '06        #55
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,210 | Props total: 5023 5023
start fisher over westbrook and let him come off the bench

fisher was jacking up 3s yesterday too that he missed so i dont know
 5 years ago '08        #56
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Even though this sh*t hurts me its fu*kin true. Westbrook takes way too not needed and unneccesary shots which fu*ks up our rhythm and offense a lot of times.
 06-15-2012, 02:53 PM         #57
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
durant is too much of a pus*y to be the leader of that team. westbrook is a alpha male, he attacks the rim and is always aggressive. somebody's gotta do it since Kevin Urant (no D) is a perimeter player

10 3 pt attempts for jumpshooting stickman

let russy play his game
 06-15-2012, 03:01 PM         #58
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
The counter to that is that Brooks and Cheeks and Fisher can appreciate the dimension Westbrook adds to the offense that few other pg's can provide. He is not a perfect player...but no one is out here saying he's a first ballot hof'er or something.

What he is, is an elite explosive scorer who forces a defense to change their entire gameplan in a way noone not named Derrick Rose can. Durant is not a player you want or need as a primary ballhandler or ball dominator...he finds his shots in the flow of the game. That's something he has over Lebron and most scoring champs in NBA history. That said, he's become decent at putting it on the floor but that's mostly based on the threat of his shot...the thunder still need that elite penetrating scorer.

Westbrook is the right fit for the Thunder offense and Brooks and Cheeks realize this. They have only three players on that roster averaging double digits, and they're the only three with the potential to ever average more than 15ppg in even the most ideal situation. You think Rajon Rondo is going to somehow turn Serge Ibaka into Kevin Garnett offensively? His offensive ceiling is more like Brandon Bass

You take the good with the bad with Westbrook, and the good outweighed the bad enough to make the thunder the team they are today
 06-15-2012, 03:09 PM         #59
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
durant is too much of a pus*y to be the leader of that team. westbrook is a alpha male, he attacks the rim and is always aggressive. somebody's gotta do it since Kevin Urant (no D) is a perimeter player

10 3 pt attempts for jumpshooting stickman

let russy play his game
 06-15-2012, 03:17 PM         #60
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more hate for Russy?

my n*gga needs to request a trade and get off that team....they'll see how much he means to the team when he's gone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago