Detail account of what happen between Chris Brown and Drake by a model sitting at CB table*NY POST*

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #121
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2399 2399
Drake's a chump, but Chris Brown forever deserves every a.ss beating he receives.
 5 years ago '04        #122
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
$704 | Props total: 563 563
Damn there's a lot of CB hate, dude gets into one f!ght with his girl & we all know those pictures made her look worst then it really was & now he deserves to get hurt?

In other news has nobody realized that both CB and Meek Mill have albums dropping & Drake has a mixtape coming out soon also. This is the best form of promotion there is "All" attention is good attention remember that.
 06-18-2012, 08:11 AM         #123
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
How exactly do you know this?? I don't condone hitting women but nobody knows what RiRi did to CB. She could have been whoopin his a.ss because if i remember correctly he bit her and anybody with 2cents worth of brain would say you only resort to biting if you gettin that a.ss whooped. Str8 up!!! .. Lets not forget RiRi from the islands and those hoe's are crazy as sh*t sometimes.. You haven't seen a attitude on women until you've dated a foreign chick.. They soft tho,but i believe CB would ball Drake up .Im talkin about fold him up were he just taking the a.ss whoopin with no f!ghting back..
How do i know he hit her ???? it was all over the fu*king news and tabloids everywhere. where the fu*k have you been hidden at some island food restaurant in the middle of nowhere??? regardless what she did to him, you hit a woman she reports it to the cops you go to jail....
homeboy is pus*y for hitting a chick i dont give a fu*k how a girl hits you, a guy isn't supposed to swing back... unless of course this bi*ch has a gun or knife at you completely understandable.......

then again black culture is different when it comes to these things then white and latin
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy