Detail account of what happen between Chris Brown and Drake by a model sitting at CB table*NY POST*

most viewed right now
Nadeska confronts Star about Sexually Harassing her live on camera!!!!! #metoo
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Kawhi wants out of San Antonio
127 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
TMZ: 50 CENT Rakes In MILLIONS Thanks To Bitcoin & Animal Ambition!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA KEVIN LOVE FIRES BACK AT CAVS"WHAT GOES ON IN LOCKERROOM SHOULD OF STAYED ..
98 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 271 271
Lol singing a.ss Breezy got n*ggas shook....
 6 years ago '06        #82
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,119 | Props total: 8012 8012
After reading that, both these n*ggas is bi*ches.
 6 years ago '05        #83
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,209 | Props total: 3151 3151
LOL I wish I was at that club. Looked like there was mad n*ggas a f!ght was inevitable anyways.

But god damn I wanna smash Rihanna her pus*y must feel like entering the gates of heaven.

lmao at drake getting a bottle of AOS then sending a letter saying he's fu*king the love of his life. Drake be having DIMES wanting to smash. I don't get it...
 6 years ago '05        #84
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,209 | Props total: 3151 3151
 S W A N said:
Wait....so now we got rnb n*ggas f!ghting and rappers scared to respond to disses....this generation lost
That a.ss in your avy is ridiculous
 06-15-2012, 04:37 PM         #85
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'We are investigating the possibility of gunshots fired at the club,' NYPD spokesman Paul Browne told the New York Daily News.

Breezy team were caught talkin about gettin a gun out seems like shots were fired
 6 years ago '10        #86
superstarrr 
space
space
space
$577 | Props total: 181 181
The problem i have with this girl's version is that (as stated in the article) she was there partying with CB, so her story is definitly going to make him seem like the good guy in the whole situation (i'm not necessarily saying that he started the whole sh*t though).
 06-15-2012, 04:51 PM         #87
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
'We are investigating the possibility of gunshots fired at the club,' NYPD spokesman Paul Browne told the New York Daily News.

Breezy team were caught talkin about gettin a gun out seems like shots were fired
the more this develops the more ridiculous it gets....again...this is over Rihanna.
 6 years ago '09        #88
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,623 | Props total: 12546 12546
 Michael_Moore said:
ABC NEWS CLIP OF WHAT HAPPENED
Two things about this video. One, its ABC News so they live to bash Brown at every chance they can. Two, they are both identified as singers. Drake lost, Common won.
 06-15-2012, 05:18 PM         #89
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 - they used footage that we all figured out was posted 4 months ago of a different bar brawl

boxden investigatory skills > abc news
 6 years ago '07        #90
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,693 | Props total: 1134 1134
drake will never do sh*t. its the people around him that will get goonish. drake is soft as gerber pudding. this is the same guy from degrassi.

chris would wash drake like he washed rihanna.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Andrefrbk 1070 heat pts1070
space
space
$22,923 | Props total: 5242 5242
Both need to do time.

Drake should be brought on charges for initiating the f!ght.

2 grown a.ss men, WITH MONEY. Should not behave like street thugs with nothing to lose. This is stupid, i feel for the victims who had to be around these monkeys.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 06-15-2012 at 05:33 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #92
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,444 | Props total: 882 882
 Satire said:
Why didn't Drake walk up to Christopher alone and ask "Would you like to step outside for a round or two of fisticuffs?" did drizzy really think having bodyguards gon make him look tough in a r&beef f!ght?
I fu*king hate you

I cant breathe
 6 years ago '10        #93
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,563 | Props total: 1729 1729
 whowantit said:

[pic - click to view]

Someone is suppose to be afraid of this? you look like you have down syndrome. No wonder you think hoe sh*t is "G sh*t".
he looks like aaron brooks (the qb)
 6 years ago '04        #94
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 137 137
“Somebody in Drake’s group — I don’t think it was Drake — swung at Chris, but missed.
“Chris didn’t swing back, he just tried to brush them off. He told us, ‘Let’s go,’ but there were bottles flying at us."

CB's violent tendency a.ss brushing off a dude swinging at him then decided to leave?

I believed the story til that point.
 6 years ago '04        #95
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 755 755
 Skratch said:
Drake pus*y as a bi*ch, n*gga be going his hardest for women, n*gga on that bi*ch sh*t, i dont even like pusha t but that n*gga need to smack that n*gga lol at givin another man the middle finger thats like some H.S sh*t meek pus*y as hell, philly n*ggas really think they on the map, wanna be ny n*ggas
umm. Im from md...but to go at philly niggs for this is a drake(hoe) move. My philly homies would body ur azz. I was born in Nc..raised in Md...college and money game in NC....and you aint representing Nc right. homie
 6 years ago '04        #96
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 755 755
 lfletcher said:
“Somebody in Drake’s group — I don’t think it was Drake — swung at Chris, but missed.
“Chris didn’t swing back, he just tried to brush them off. He told us, ‘Let’s go,’ but there were bottles flying at us."

CB's violent tendency a.ss brushing off a dude swinging at him then decided to leave?

I believed the story til that point.
when your on papers my g....some ish you got to let slide....then send the wolves later. but that does sound fishy though.
 6 years ago '09        #97
br48 
space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0
 StatisticZ said:
Too bad his bodyguards weren't armed. I would've used deadly force on whoever hit me with a bottle, don't give a fu*k if it was Drake or some other high-profile figure.
 06-15-2012, 06:59 PM         #98
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rihanna is winning like crazy right now

her pus*y better be made out of gold i swear to god
 6 years ago '08        #99
queens 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Is dat cb throwin up tha 5 point crown in dat pic on top. If it is den props to drake caught a king n*gga slippen
 6 years ago '11        #100
Broseph Stalin 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,386 | Props total: 5770 5770

[pic - click to view]

decent bi*ch, i'd probably sit down and let her tell me the story if it meant she'd let me fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sophie Mudd Photo Shoot
15 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
anybody ever beat this bullsh-t?
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 'Tasteless, Vulgar and Obscene.' China Just Banned Hip-Hop Culture an..
237 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Louis C.K. 'grosses me out,' says Zach Galifianakis
51 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - Police identify teen shot, killed in Saturday incident involv..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy