Detail account of what happen between Chris Brown and Drake by a model sitting at CB table*NY POST*

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
17901 pageviews
139 comments

UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Detail account of what happen between Chris Brown and Drake by a model sitting at CB table*NY POST*

[pic - click to view]

Hotheaded hip-hop stars Drake and Chris Brown turned a SoHo nightclub into a blood-soaked battlefield yesterday as they — and their entourages — fought with fists and bottles over the affections of Rihanna, sources and witnesses said.

“I am f--king the love of your life,” read a note sent from Drake’s table to Brown at about 4 a.m. after Brown ordered his rival’s table a bottle of pricey Armand de Brignac Champagne — commonly known as Ace of Spades, a witness said.

Rihanna — Brown’s singer ex-girlfriend who had also been linked to Drake — was not at the W.i.P. club, where Brown was buying bottles for several tables in the VIP section.

“I saw him tell the waitress to send a bottle to Drake’s table. I then saw a waitress come back with a piece of paper and gave it to Chris,” Ingrid Gutierrez, 21, a model who was sitting at Brown’s table, told The Post. “He looked upset and just threw it on the floor.”
Drake and a posse that included rapper Meek Mill and all their bodyguards then walked over to the table where a shirtless Brown was seated.

They were giving him [Brown] the middle finger. They got into each other’s faces and were shouting at each other,” Gutierrez said.
Chris told Drake to f--k off, and the next thing I could hear is the sound smashed glass and mayhem started.

Somebody in Drake’s group — I don’t think it was Drake — swung at Chris, but missed.
“Chris didn’t swing back, he just tried to brush them off. He told us, ‘Let’s go,’ but there were bottles flying at us. I saw one bottle was thrown, it looked like a vodka bottle, and hit Chris on the face,” she said.

“The anger from Drake’s entourage was terrifying.”
The bloodshed touched off a full-scale brawl in the basement club — where at least five bystanders were injured by flying bottles .

Brown’s bodyguard, Big Pat, suffered a gaping head wound.
W.i.P., connected to the much-larger Greenhouse club, was jammed at the time with a slew of celebrities — including Mary J. Blige, Trey Songz, Wale, Ne-Yo and NBA star Tony Parker — and their hangers-on.
Brown, 23 — on probation for a.ssaulting Rihanna three years ago — suffered a deep gash on his face.

“There was blood gushing out of Chris’ chin,” Gutierrez said.
Brown later tweeted a photo of his wound with the taunt, “How u party with rich n---- that hate? Lol....Throwing bottles like girls? #shameonya!”
Gutierrez was also injured in the f!ght.
“I was on the couch, covering my face, because I’d been hit on the head by a bottle and my head was bleeding,” the Brooklyn woman said.“I thought I was going to die.”

W.i.P.’s floor was left a wasteland of broken glass, spilled booze and blood after the capacity crowd emptied out onto Van Dam and Varick streets.
Once outside, Brown took off his shirt again and stood at a waiting SUV as a member of his entourage cursed and pointed to someone in the crowd, an amateur video posted on YouTube shows.
“Where’s the gun? . . . Get in the f--kin’ truck!” another entourage member seems to be saying.
“Right here, right here,” someone replies.
Brown spokesman Jeff Raymond calls the video misleading.
“It is not true,” he said. “There was no gun.”

NYPD detectives yesterday took copies of surveillance video that captured the brawl. There were at least two police reports filed as cops investigated.
Rihanna has been in New York for the past several days. Last night she was spotted at Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club. Drake, 25, who has hooked up with the 24-year-old songstress, was in upstate Saratoga Springs for a concert last night.

He didn’t directly address the f!ght, but he told the crowd: “I woke up this morning and the only thing that was on my mind was the fact that we had a [expletive] show in Saratoga tonight.”
Sources said he walked into the W.i.P club with his crew at about 2:45 a.m. when Brown was already partying hard with another gal pal, model Karreuche Tran.
“Everybody was having a good time dancing,” recalled Gutierrez, a Fordham University student.
“I was drunk, Chris was drunk, we were all drunk. We were about to leave the club and go to an after-party at Chris’ hotel room,” she said.
Brown’s rep, Raymond, said, “Chris, Karreuche and his friends were victims of a brutal attack last night at W.i.P. They sustained several injuries. Chris and his party are cooperating with New York authorities, who are pursuing the incident further.”

The Canadian-born Drake — whose real name is Aubrey Drake Graham — has declined to speak with police but plans to talk to them in the company of his attorney at a later date, said NYPD spokesman Paul Browne.

Drake’s spokeswoman, Kelly Bush, insisted, “Drake did not participate in any wrongdoing of any kind last night at W.i.P. He was on his way out of the club when the altercation began.
Gutierrez plans to sue the club and the bottle thrower, who has yet to be identified.
“The club W.i.P. failed in its duty to protect its patrons and my client, Miss Gutierrez,” said her lawyer, Sal Strazzullo. “We will study the tapes of the incident to identify the person that threw the bottle that hit her.”

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Drake, Chris Brown in bloody SoHo nightclub brawl over Rihanna - NYPOST.com

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Pretty much CB tried to brush off Drizzy because he had models on his side and was trying to take them back to the telly but Drake was on one and wanted to f!ght CB or at least start sh-t?? Drake passport about to be revoked lol damn this sh-t getting crazy

Last edited by UrbanGAAWD; 06-15-2012 at 09:35 AM..

139 comments for "Detail account of what happen between Chris Brown and Drake by a model sitting at CB table*NY POST*"

5 years ago '06        #2
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
I mean really
 5 years ago '11        #3
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Drake is really a corny a.ss n*gga damn
 06-15-2012, 09:39 AM         #4
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this is true, then it's not looking good for Drake and his security who he is responsible for.

It seems like they went to attack Chris Brown, obviously they had more numbers thus probably felt more confident. Also when Brown tried to leave they started throwing bottles, which hit a sh*t load of people. Drake gonna be coughing up some paper, YMCMB lost

Seems like Meek has sqaushed his beef with Brown on the low, Drake gonna take the brunt of it

Meek went from goon to lets be friends
 06-15-2012, 09:41 AM         #5
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would Drake have done this to Pusha?

You know if Push sent that bottle, Drake woulda walked over all humbled n sh*t like "yo fam, i grew up listening to you, this is some corny sh*t, let's squash it" then gave him a hug
 06-15-2012, 09:45 AM         #6
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
Would Drake have done this to Pusha?

You know if Push sent that bottle, Drake woulda walked over all humbled n sh*t like "yo fam, i grew up listening to you, this is some corny sh*t, let's squash it" then gave him a hug
Probably would have depending on who Pusha had with him, Drake only did this cuz he knew he had numbers, he most likely got hyped up by Meek.

If Breezy was standing beside Suge Knight, then Drake wud have thought twice, but when he saw Brown there with a bunch of kids and chicks, he made his move
 5 years ago '05        #7
jdmkidd 1 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 20 20
fu*k wish I got hit with a bottle insta cash
 06-15-2012, 09:48 AM         #8
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Probably would have depending on who Pusha had with him, Drake only did this cuz he knew he had numbers, he most likely got hyped up by Meek.

If Breezy was standing beside Suge Knight, then Drake wud have thought twice, but when he saw Brown there with a bunch of kids and chicks, he made his move
Why didn't Drake walk up to Christopher alone and ask "Would you like to step outside for a round or two of fisticuffs?" did drizzy really think having bodyguards gon make him look tough in a r&beef f!ght?
 5 years ago '10        #9
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
it is kinda funny brown bought dude the most expensive bottle there is and drake replied with "i'm fu*kin yo girl". i hate drake cuz he usually soft, but that is G-sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #10
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8541 8541
Pretty smart to make sure Chris' story is out there first....either way, from every story, "account", that I've read...Drake was at fault....
 5 years ago '04        #11
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11061 11061
I'm not believing a word this bimbo says.
 06-15-2012, 09:53 AM         #12
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake pus*y as a bi*ch, n*gga be going his hardest for women, n*gga on that bi*ch sh*t, i dont even like pusha t but that n*gga need to smack that n*gga lol at givin another man the middle finger thats like some H.S sh*t meek pus*y as hell, philly n*ggas really think they on the map, wanna be ny n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #13
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4460 4460
Throwing middle fingers up from a distance to a man u got a problem with is some bi*ch a.ss sh*t.
 06-15-2012, 10:01 AM         #14
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ABC NEWS CLIP OF WHAT HAPPENED

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #15
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Satire said:
Why didn't Drake walk up to Christopher alone and ask "Would you like to step outside for a round or two of fisticuffs?" did drizzy really think having bodyguards gon make him look tough in a r&beef f!ght?
Did you see the n*ggas he had with em?
Before the club

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #16
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209 OP
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
 W24x55 said:
I'm not believing a word this bimbo says.
pretty much everyone from regular club goers to Jessica R. the big club promoter to the club owners and managers place the blame at Drake's feet for starting the whole thing or at least being the aggressor in this whole thing.....CB sent over a bottle and it resulted in Drake, Juelz, Meek and their goons stepping up to CB and giving him the middle finger....it's like these rappers don't realize the end result of acting like an a.ss clown in the club....

also as a devoted hip hop fan, it makes us look bad because we have 2 of the top acts plus one of the biggest up and coming rapper getting into a f!ght where 8 people got injured and a major nightspot in NYC got ripped up, for the non hip hop fans that click on tmz and see this news it makes us look bad and stupid
 5 years ago '11        #17
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Lol at all them white people getting sh*tted on in the comment section
 06-15-2012, 10:08 AM         #18
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lawsuits pending...charges pending....bloodied victims....

all over a wh0ore that doesn't claim any of them....
 06-15-2012, 10:20 AM         #19
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So meek was the instigator?
 5 years ago '07        #20
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
drizzy drake manneeeee

if this is true that guy is a fu*king hero

chris tryna be friends and drakes sh*ts on em'
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy