Games That Have a Special Place in your Heart

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #201
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 1394 1394

[pic - click to view]

-I remember playing this game in my aunty's attic and the bathroom light switch being connected with the power up there and getting upset when peeps would turn off the light and make me have to start all the way over. (had no memory card)

[pic - click to view]

-The multiplayer. Me and my friends was on this sh*t fu*king heavy! The cussing, the loud a.ss sound of someone shooting a magnum, and the single player was crazy! Game needs to be released on the Virtual Console so damn bad, but M$ won't let that happen.

[pic - click to view]

-This game to me was the best way they did the formula. My brother, friend and I took multiplayer on here WAY too seriously, like we were almost ready to k!ll each other. The trash talking and calling each other out. I had this game when it first came out and it was the ONLY game I had for like 4 mos period. Will never forget.

[pic - click to view]

-My favorite game of all time. This + the SNES combo were the first game and system I had. I remember getting to the Forest of Illusion and getting stuck. My older cousins had to do it for me and when they borrowed my system, they ended up getting their house broke into. Presently, I've re-brought this several times.

[pic - click to view]

-fu*king fun a.ss game! Don't know how many times I re-played this game all the way through, even the Wii version which made it even better.

[pic - click to view]

-A 4 player story possilbe RPG?! Brought it used from Gamestop for $15.00 and damn was it worth it. Played the whole game with my brother and two of my friends and will never forget all the fun we had. Not to mention, once we learned about the whole Dark Arts sh*t, this game was long as hell.

[pic - click to view]

-Game is a classic, but this is in my heart for being technically the hardest game for me to beat. Made it to the Water Temple and got lost. Couldn't figure out where the hell I was supposed to go after I used all my keys. Thought the game had bugged out on me or something, so I restarted all the way from the beginning only to get there again and get stuck. Played for 7 years off and on, and finally realized there was a secre passage in the middle room when u made the water go all the way up, and you had to use the iron boots to go down to find another key.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
98 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy