Games That Have a Special Place in your Heart

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '11        #201
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192

[pic - click to view]

-I remember playing this game in my aunty's attic and the bathroom light switch being connected with the power up there and getting upset when peeps would turn off the light and make me have to start all the way over. (had no memory card)

[pic - click to view]

-The multiplayer. Me and my friends was on this sh*t fu*king heavy! The cussing, the loud a.ss sound of someone shooting a magnum, and the single player was crazy! Game needs to be released on the Virtual Console so damn bad, but M$ won't let that happen.

[pic - click to view]

-This game to me was the best way they did the formula. My brother, friend and I took multiplayer on here WAY too seriously, like we were almost ready to k!ll each other. The trash talking and calling each other out. I had this game when it first came out and it was the ONLY game I had for like 4 mos period. Will never forget.

[pic - click to view]

-My favorite game of all time. This + the SNES combo were the first game and system I had. I remember getting to the Forest of Illusion and getting stuck. My older cousins had to do it for me and when they borrowed my system, they ended up getting their house broke into. Presently, I've re-brought this several times.

[pic - click to view]

-fu*king fun a.ss game! Don't know how many times I re-played this game all the way through, even the Wii version which made it even better.

[pic - click to view]

-A 4 player story possilbe RPG?! Brought it used from Gamestop for $15.00 and damn was it worth it. Played the whole game with my brother and two of my friends and will never forget all the fun we had. Not to mention, once we learned about the whole Dark Arts sh*t, this game was long as hell.

[pic - click to view]

-Game is a classic, but this is in my heart for being technically the hardest game for me to beat. Made it to the Water Temple and got lost. Couldn't figure out where the hell I was supposed to go after I used all my keys. Thought the game had bugged out on me or something, so I restarted all the way from the beginning only to get there again and get stuck. Played for 7 years off and on, and finally realized there was a secre passage in the middle room when u made the water go all the way up, and you had to use the iron boots to go down to find another key.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy