Jun 15 - Woman shot dead by cop on crowded Brooklyn street trying to flee NYPD in car

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 HHS said:
It's justifiable homicide. You're allowed to k!ll someone in self-defense or in defense of another. That's not just cops either.
Exactly. Close thread.

And when dos effect comes back in here saying "Why did the cop need to defend himself"
she was on the run fleeing in a car she robbed at GUNPOINT meaning she could very well have been armed. Even if she wasnt. She was driving high speed she could have caused more harm to others. I trust the cops did what they needed to do in this situation to stop someone from causing harm to others.

Funny how n*ggas wanna stick up for this bi*ch saying "thats somebodys sister" bla bla.
What if this girl ran over someone because lets be honest, if the cops dont stop her there than shes likely to do anything.
 5 years ago '07        #82
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
So she had to die for running some red lights?
yes she did. what if she creams a family and k!lls them all with her reckless actions. what if it was your family.
 5 years ago '10        #83
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
inb4raceisafactor
 5 years ago '04        #84
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
how is she not a threat when she carjacked that camry at gunpoint?

fu*k outta here i hate politicians
 5 years ago '04        #85
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Game375 said:
I agree. She did bring this on herself. Just crazy BC my cuz lives right I'm this area

getting k!lled over a stolen car ? So if your son get k!lled for stealing a car you'll be like "ok, he had it coming" ??
just let her go and you'll get her later...i swear most of yall are really strange...
 5 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 vegaspete27k said:
yes she did. what if she creams a family and k!lls them all with her reckless actions. what if it was your family.

reckless actions are coming from the fact the cop is chasing her...let her go, this is a fu*king car, not a kidnapping for god's sake...you'll catch her a.ss later anyway...
 5 years ago '04        #87
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1236 1236
 strahan2004 said:
reckless actions are coming from the fact the cop is chasing her...let her go, this is a fu*king car, not a kidnapping for god's sake...you'll catch her a.ss later anyway...
She just carjacked somebody at gun point and has multiple other arrest prior, and you want to chance it to let her go and catch her later?

What if she carjacked that vehicle to go shoot/kidnap somebody, what if she was already on drugs and that vehicle now became a 600pound weapon that could k!ll a innocent person?

Get the fu*k out of here.
 5 years ago '06        #88
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
YOLO
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #89
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,475 | Props total: 255 255
fu*k that bi*ch, good for her
 5 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 Budala said:
She just carjacked somebody at gun point and has multiple other arrest prior, and you want to chance it to let her go and catch her later?

What if she carjacked that vehicle to go shoot/kidnap somebody, what if she was already on drugs and that vehicle now became a 600pound weapon that could k!ll a innocent person?

Get the fu*k out of here.

About the "What if..." thing, there's not point in answering that...
About the kidnapping thing, we don't know nothing about this, take your child away from his violent father and it's kidnapping...when it comes to the arrest prior well one more time i don't sh*t about the case...maybe she sold weed, maybe she smoked crack...maybe she robbed people...i don't know...

What i mean is, except for s3x a.ssaults, child abuse or homicide, i'm not sure someone should deserve to get k!lled...but This is America...killing is always the most simple and easier answer...

And for what i've just said above about s3x a.ssaulters and child molesters, i'm not better than you...

Last edited by strahan2004; 06-16-2012 at 04:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #91
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,085 | Props total: 19681 19681
 genobee said:
If your about that life, then you should know that death is at every corner. She deserve what she got for living the life she choose.

She contribute nothing to the community and has been a hindrance to tax payers. Why would you want this person to live??

Attempted murder? Grand theft auto? resisting arrest? concealed weapons? Why would you want this person to live??

There are better things to do with the tax payers money.
i hear what you saying dont even disagree
but that tax payer sh*t is lame bs cliche
first you dont have a choice in paying taxes
second everybody pays taxes when you buy something from a store you pay taxes
third you have no say so over where your tax dollars go anyway
so stop it with that tax payer cliche statement it sounds stupid and ignorant
 5 years ago '04        #92
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544 OP
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
 strahan2004 said:
About the "What if..." thing, there's not point in answering that...
About the kidnapping thing, we don't know nothing about this, take your child away from his violent father and it's kidnapping...when it comes to the arrest prior well one more time i don't sh*t about the case...maybe she sold weed, maybe she smoked crack...maybe she robbed people...i don't know...

What i mean is, except for s3x a.ssaults, child abuse or homicide, i'm not sure someone should deserve to get k!lled...but This is America...killing is always the most simple and easier answer...

And for what i've just said above about s3x a.ssaulters and child molesters, i'm not better than you...
Here is the kidnapping part....
Davis was due in court Friday on charges stemming from an attack on April 23, 2011 — when she and a band of brutes allegedly held a man hostage as they robbed his Clarendon Road apartment, court papers show.

The heist netted cash, video games and jewelry, the documents show. But the thieves threatened to take 29-year-old Ralph Ragoobar to East New York and torture him for more loot. He managed to break free and started running down the street, court papers show.

That’s when Davis’ crew opened fire, striking the fleeing man three times in the back and once in the leg. He survived the wounds.

“I was shot five times,” Ragoobar told the Daily News. “I just want to move on with my life.”
Davis and two others were later booked on charges that included kidnapping, attempted murder and weapons possession.
 5 years ago '04        #93
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19603 19603
“She was only 23. She had her whole life in front of her.”

Yeah, in prison.

this chick was wild as fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #94
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Freemind said:
The cop wasn't in danger? She was backing the car up while he was trying to stop her.... Therefore the car turns into a dangerous weapon... She is also putting other lives at risk by driving like she was... And also had used weapons in the past for her crimes...

Its not the freedom to k!ll either... The cop is protecting himself, other officers, and other citizens...

Sorry... But a bullet to the chest is cheaper and quicker in the log run. No sympathy
they could of neutralized the situation without shootin her in the chest....like I know its spurt of the moment but u pop someone in the shoulder they'll get in line real quick
 5 years ago '06        #95
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
 strahan2004 said:
But what if she was on the way to k!ll a mfer though or would have had a child in the trunk??You can't read a person thoughts so you gotta stop them when you can.Nobody didn't tell that bi*ch to steal a damn car,she been arrested before so she should know better.We adults know the consequences that come with actions whether it be your family member or you being k!lled.She ain't the first and she's not gone be the last,it's just life.If she would have ran over baby yall boxden n*ggas will be saying sh*t like I hope she rots in hell,feed her to the dogs,she don't deserve to live,etc. that normal sh*t yall usually say.No she didn't deserve to die just like no one else does,she made a choice and she just has to live with it
 5 years ago '04        #96
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
she made a choice and she just has to live with it

Or does She????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago