Jun 15 - Woman shot dead by cop on crowded Brooklyn street trying to flee NYPD in car

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
So she had to die for running some red lights?
this fool.
 5 years ago '04        #62
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 jlandryst said:
Shantel Davis, 23, at the wheel of a gray Toyota Camry she allegedly carjacked at gunpoint on June 5....

Davis — who had eight arrests on her rap sheet, sources said...

Davis, who was identified by family members, was due in court Friday on a kidnapping and attempted murder case stemming from a May 2011 attack.

“This is like a bad dream,” said cousin Stephanie Gilmer, 40, who called Davis a “sweetie pie.”

“She was only 23. She had her whole life in front of her.”
 06-15-2012, 09:17 PM         #63
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint @ all RACIST & I pretty much HATE COPS but the B/I/T/C/H DESERVED it ... ALLEGEDLY CAR JACKED the CAR she was in @ GUN POINT running RED LIGHTS & wouldnt STOP or SURRENDER after hitting the MINIVAN & when she attempted to REVERSE the CAR ... the CAR was being USED as a WEAPON ... *PEACE OUT* ... YOU should CHILLED after hitting the MINI VAN but your PERSISTED to try to ESCAPE & NOW your DEAD
 5 years ago '10        #64
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 Game375 said:
I agree. She did bring this on herself. Just crazy BC my cuz lives right I'm this area
Bro....what are you trying to say? After the period I'm lost....

"Just crazy BC my cuz lives right I'm this area"
 5 years ago '04        #65
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544 OP
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
Davis was due in court Friday on charges stemming from an attack on April 23, 2011 — when she and a band of brutes allegedly held a man hostage as they robbed his Clarendon Road apartment, court papers show.

The heist netted cash, video games and jewelry, the documents show. But the thieves threatened to take 29-year-old Ralph Ragoobar to East New York and torture him for more loot. He managed to break free and started running down the street, court papers show.

That’s when Davis’ crew opened fire, striking the fleeing man three times in the back and once in the leg. He survived the wounds.

“I was shot five times,” Ragoobar told the Daily News. “I just want to move on with my life.”
Davis and two others were later booked on charges that included kidnapping, attempted murder and weapons possession.

Davis was out on $25,000 bail when two narcotics cops saw her blow a red light at E. 48th St. and start speeding westbound down Church Ave. about 5:35 p.m. Thursday, cops said.

The two plainclothes officers — who sources identified as Detective Phillip Atkins, 44, and Police Officer Daniel Guida, 27 — began to follow Davis in their unmarked car as she sped through a series of red lights before she crashed, cops said.

Davis was driving a 1998 Toyota Camry that she allegedly stole the week before. Armed with a pistol — and just a block away from her E. 52nd St. home — Davis approached the car’s owner, Vilma Craig, 57, and told her to hand over the keys, sources said.

“She had the gun pointed at me,” Craig told the Daily News Friday. “She took my car, my pocketbook and everything in the car.”

Read more:
 5 years ago '11        #66
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 JayDee11 said:
The most undisciplined, worthless, greedy and bitter police department in the nation strikes again. Maybe one day this country will figure out that giving a bunch of underpaid, racist and flat out moronic cavemen guns and "authority" will never be a wise idea.
you are functionally retarded
 5 years ago '10        #67
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
east flatbush and where.... from the pic it looks like i walk that intersection everyday to school
 06-16-2012, 03:36 AM         #68
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if the cops would of done anything different if she was white.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #69
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,677 | Props total: 23156 23156
she deserved that sh*t, that's one less pathetic soul on earth
 5 years ago '08        #70
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
I ain't even mad, cops just saved us hundreds of thousands in inmate expenses.
 5 years ago '04        #71
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 jlandryst said:

“This is like a bad dream,” said cousin Stephanie Gilmer, 40, who called Davis a “sweetie pie.”

“She was only 23. She had her whole life in front of her.”

06-16-2012, 07:23 AM         #72
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you retards live such cushioned lives......yet you can sit here and judge another with all the bravado in the world........it is what it is....but wtf gives you the right to say she should be dead.....Ho a.ss n*ggas still living with ya moms eating pb&j sandwiches and sh*t.....but fronting like you are big men....cats is cowards and have not the slightest clue about life......or how to remove your own square logic from reality.......she made her decision and she paid for it.....but let's stop with this holier then thou bullsh*t......this isn't the middle east if the cop shot her then he should have to pay for the crime of murder like any body else in this country.......fu*k you agreeing with her being shot to death?......Seseme street watching a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #73
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,823 | Props total: 3433 3433
 Dos-effect said:
It aint about being anti, thats somebodies family, mother, sister, or aunt she is a fu*king person, she dead there is nothing anybody can do about that. But this whole not a singe fu*k was giving attitude is bullsh*t. You look at a article and automatically a.ssume you know this woman and can decide if she deserved to die, who are you to make this decision? Its the ignorance that people have in regards to people who are not living by these "standards" in society that they deserve less then someone who is following the law. This whole I'm better then them garbage. She put herself in the situation but damn that mean you have to be a d!ck about it. Give the woman at least enough respect to acknowledge her a person with a life that may not have been the best and a death that was a sh*tty a.ss way to go out.
Who are you to say she shouldn't die? How do you know she was any sort of a good person?Osama bin laden was someone's son, does that make him someone worthy of a 'pass' ? The fact is, through her actions she clearly never gave her family and loved ones enough respect to ensure they don't hear about her bringing her own death about by acting like a fu*king reckless idiot.

If your about that life then you are about that life. Thugs stay strapped and so do the police...everyone knows what time it is. Thems is the rules...really, after running lights like that and doing hit and runs you supposed to go out blazing not on some "don't k!ll me! please! Don't shoot me!"

FOH with that bollocks, if that was a guy you wouldn't give a sh*t about this. And stop all that playing the wise uncle sh*t cos that ain't no type of science your kicking there for real. So what if I watch sesame street?

Last edited by rashcobar; 06-16-2012 at 07:43 AM..
 06-16-2012, 07:45 AM         #74
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Some of you retards live such cushioned lives......yet you can sit here and judge another with all the bravado in the world........it is what it is....but wtf gives you the right to say she should be dead.....Ho a.ss n*ggas still living with ya moms eating pb&j sandwiches and sh*t.....but fronting like you are big men....cats is cowards and have not the slightest clue about life......or how to remove your own square logic from reality.......she made her decision and she paid for it.....but let's stop with this holier then thou bullsh*t......this isn't the middle east if the cop shot her then he should have to pay for the crime of murder like any body else in this country.......fu*k you agreeing with her being shot to death?......Seseme street watching a.ss n*ggas
Lmao! Word. Mafuhkas in here with all that extra sh*t. "She deserved to die! Rah Rah!!" Like whoa geek... Relax. Shes dead already. Chill the fuhk out.
 5 years ago '04        #75
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Jayg36 said:
I'm still not sayin she didn't have this sh*t comin...but vengeance belongs to no man.

Which doesn't make sense bcuz how the gun gonna go off while she's sitting in the moving car, but another witness said...

How she fall on the floor facedown like that if she was still in the car when the gun discharged?
She could have gotten out of the car after she was shot.
 5 years ago '04        #76
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Dos-effect said:
It's justifiable homicide. You're allowed to k!ll someone in self-defense or in defense of another. That's not just cops either.
 06-16-2012, 09:20 AM         #77
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rob someone at gunpoint, ends up getting shot.

Fair enough to me.
 06-16-2012, 09:29 AM         #78
kususlut 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
But why is that your business, Im not saying the woman is not a bad person....Im just saying just because she was a fu*k does not mean she deserved to die. Especially at the hands of a cop who obviously was not at risk of injury. WHen you endorse this type of behavior you endorse any cop in this country being the judge of who should or should not die.........this aint the Middle East .....if you k!ll a cop no matter how crooked that fu*ker is more then likely you getting put under the jail.......but if a cop k!lls you no matter how crooked you are they are likely to walk scot free......this woman should be treated like a person and the cop should be charged with murder........if he beats the case then so be it....
A victim of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. If she surrendered she would be alive, and face the consequences of her actions.

Because of her poor decision making, she ended up getting shot. She made multiple poor decisions, and it doesnt seem that she was going to stop. She may not have deserved to die, but I'm inclined to believe that she would have taken someone's life in order to prolong her own.

She dug herself a hole, and ended up with a grave.
 5 years ago '04        #79
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5130 5130
stupid bi*ch.
 5 years ago '06        #80
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
This female was wild. Any pics of her?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy