Jun 15 - Woman shot dead by cop on crowded Brooklyn street trying to flee NYPD in car

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 Dos-effect said:
The cop was hit by a car door.......he wasn't shot was he? That's a non lethal comparison to one that ended in death. Alot different. I in no way made the woman a victim I just hate judgemental as*holes who read and then think that they know everything about a person or a situation when they were not there. Your automatically siding with the cop when you were not there. You denounce the woman who knew her because of what you read. Thats ignorance in its self. Your entitled to your opinion....but give me a fu*king break already, dont take your a.ssumption and completely disregard reality of a situation because of you believe to be a accurate account of what happen. THATS ALL IM SAYING.......nobody deserves to fu*king die.......NOBODY..............I could k!ll a man who k!lled my family member but that dont make it right........or me right for doing it.......and If I k!ll that man that I fully expect to punished for it one way or the other.
n*gga shut the fu*k up. you say nobody can k!ll anybody else, but then you go the opposite way saying if u k!lled somebody b/c they k!lled your family (basically validating why you k!lled em), but then you say you should go to jail b/c its wrong. make up your mind.

u need to get out of the conspiracy world. not saying its bs, but you gotta find a medium. everybody is not always out to get you, these cops were trying to protect not only themselves but the ppl around em.

get a grip of reality
 06-15-2012, 05:46 PM         #42
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was my man D cousin smh
Didnt think Id see this on here
 6 years ago '07        #43
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
If your about that life, then you should know that death is at every corner. She deserve what she got for living the life she choose.

She contribute nothing to the community and has been a hindrance to tax payers. Why would you want this person to live??

Attempted murder? Grand theft auto? resisting arrest? concealed weapons? Why would you want this person to live??

There are better things to do with the tax payers money.
 6 years ago '06        #44
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,868 | Props total: 102 102
 Dos-effect said:
So she had to die for running some red lights?
so if she would have ran a RED light and k!llED someone....then what? u dumb fu*k
 06-15-2012, 06:57 PM         #45
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
i hate all these cop shootings in the news section but she brought this one on herself. unarmed or not, a moving vehicle becomes a weapon. especaially if she already ran 3 lights and hit a car.

I hate police shootings, but this post is on point. She was a danger to other people. Plus if she really did rob the car at gunpoint, then it's beyond justified. That's without taking the priors and the pending court case into account.

Last edited by kevante; 06-15-2012 at 07:01 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #46
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Sad. Only 23 and such a rough life.
 6 years ago '05        #47
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4766 4766
 Dos-effect said:
So she had to die for running some red lights?
she carjacked someone, then ran red lights, which are red for a reason...so luckily no one innocent was k!lled...she is dangerous and the cops did their job...

then she tried to ride out again...she is already due in court for attempted murders with 8 priors on her record at age 23...
 6 years ago '11        #48
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
sh*t could have being avoided they got you just give up and save your life.
 6 years ago '06        #49
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
jacking a car at gunpoint, running red lights, then resisting arrest and hitting the gas when the po's is tryna pull you out?

You was asking to get murdered...
 6 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 RAZAH CUTS said:
jacking a car at gunpoint, running red lights, then resisting arrest and hitting the gas when the po's is tryna pull you out?

You was asking to get murdered...

or at least get shot some where. some people won't go down unless you knock em down
 6 years ago '06        #51
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Who the fu*k steals a car at gunpoint and drives it around for 10 days.
 6 years ago '09        #52
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
Dos does not understand the basics. He is trying to stop her, leaning in the car doing his job, she puts in reverse and starts backing up. He falls under the front tire and his chest/skull is crushed by it or he gets his leg ran over and broken.

Right. He's really not in any danger at all, right? What you're also failing to see, which others have explained to you, is that she brought it on herself. SHE put herself in the situation where the cop had to pull his gun out. SHE caused that. It's cause an effect. If you run a red light and make it through, then you got the good side of the deal. If you run a red light and get hit be a mack truck and k!lled, then that's on you. SHE ran the risk of being shot by her actions.

Stop trying to make it seem like cops are only out for injustice. Not every cop is crooked...These cops were doing their job and she was putting lives at risk by being sporadic and resisting. She did not get shot for resisting. When she put the car in reverse, it put the officers life at risk. At that moment, he is lawfully aloud to stop her by any means necessary. She obviously was not going to stop and the situation could have gotten a lot worse had he not shot her. Is it unfortunate? I don't know. She could have avoided it so I'm not even sure I can say that. If it was an accidental shot, then yes, it is unfortunate that he had the situation under control and his gun accidentally went off. If she was not co-operating and the situation was out of control, that meant lives were at risk, and that means he had to do his job and end it.
 6 years ago '04        #53
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,612 | Props total: 4064 4064
Clean shooting , putting numerous lives in danger and used to the car as a weapon to attempt to harm officers . Im just surprised they didnt try to tase her though .
 6 years ago '07        #54
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Dos-effect said:
No only did she run 3 lights... Have a stolen car... Crash the car... Try to get out to run... Then try to back the car up to keep going... And struggle with an officer... But also had 8 priors and was waiting to go to court...............so the cop can k!ll her?

Your on a slippery slope my friend, your endorsing the cop to be her judge and persecutor...he was not in danger and she was surrounded. When you give someone the freedom to k!ll then your putting a target on yourself as well, or at least you should be.........
i woulda shot that bi*ch,as a cop,or as a concerned citizen
 6 years ago '04        #55
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
I guess she was about that life..hence one of the 2 endings.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 6 years ago '11        #57
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 4cornerspt.2 said:
Boxden full of pus*y a.ss n*ggas,another person engaged in criminal activity an gets k!lled and yall talking about what she do and don't deserve.It don't matter really cuz she got what she got,all she had to do was pull over and she still could have been alive.You in a door of a damn car with a gun in your hand,a crazy a.ss bi*ch put that car in reverse,what the fu*k you think you gone do?I mean who knows man,by shooting her he might of saved a few people down the damn street hell.
hah really tho
 6 years ago '05        #58
Ill Will 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 12 12
This is what Brooklyn rapper N.E.M.S. tweeted this morning...I was like WTF!?!?! Now it all makes sense...

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

GORILLA NEMS ‏@NemsFYL

Dead body in the middle of the street at 8:30 am .... Dat #Brooklyn Bullsh*t

06-15-2012, 08:08 PM         #59
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most undisciplined, worthless, greedy and bitter police department in the nation strikes again. Maybe one day this country will figure out that giving a bunch of underpaid, racist and flat out moronic cavemen guns and "authority" will never be a wise idea.
 6 years ago '11        #60
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
good. one less idiot in our world but fu*k the pigs and every molecule in their body too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
184 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy