Jun 15 - Woman shot dead by cop on crowded Brooklyn street trying to flee NYPD in car

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2012, 12:34 PM         #21
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
I actually think it's more ignorant to ignore the fact given to you. I'm being very blunt in my deliver, simply because she put herself in her own grave. Save the, "that's someone friend, sister, aunt" speech. Matter of fact, apply that same logic to the police that was hit by the door. Then apply that logic to the police who were in danger of being run over. After that, apply that logic to the person, she carjacked, at gunpoint, on June 5th. Then, think about any other casualities that happened, during this car chase, because the idiot ran 3 redlights, someone else probably got hurt. In short, she isn't exactly the victim here. Why should I respect or acknowledge a person, who obviously only cared about self? With all due respect to you, since I have nothing against you.....chill with all that bull you're typing....
The cop was hit by a car door.......he wasn't shot was he? That's a non lethal comparison to one that ended in death. Alot different. I in no way made the woman a victim I just hate judgemental as*holes who read and then think that they know everything about a person or a situation when they were not there. Your automatically siding with the cop when you were not there. You denounce the woman who knew her because of what you read. Thats ignorance in its self. Your entitled to your opinion....but give me a fu*king break already, dont take your a.ssumption and completely disregard reality of a situation because of you believe to be a accurate account of what happen. THATS ALL IM SAYING.......nobody deserves to fu*king die.......NOBODY..............I could k!ll a man who k!lled my family member but that dont make it right........or me right for doing it.......and If I k!ll that man that I fully expect to punished for it one way or the other.
 5 years ago '04        #22
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544 OP
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
It aint about being anti, thats somebodies family, mother, sister, or aunt she is a fu*king person, she dead there is nothing anybody can do about that. But this whole not a singe fu*k was giving attitude is bullsh*t. You look at a article and automatically a.ssume you know this woman and can decide if she deserved to die, who are you to make this decision? Its the ignorance that people have in regards to people who are not living by these "standards" in society that they deserve less then someone who is following the law. This whole I'm better then them garbage. She put herself in the situation but damn that mean you have to be a d!ck about it. Give the woman at least enough respect to acknowledge her a person with a life that may not have been the best and a death that was a sh*tty a.ss way to go out.
I get what you saying but was she thinking about someone's family when she was weaving in and out of traffic or backing that car up. She already knocked one officer down with the car door and she was backing up all this happening during rush hour traffic.

What she thinking about someone family when she was kidnapping and carjacking people. My 'standards' of society say you don't do all this stuff. This not like she was on the corner and the police k!lled her she is a violent felon at 23. So how can you expect law abiding citizens not to grieve over her. You know what saying 'I'm glad she off the streets so she cant rob and kidnap again'. You know all her crimes were leading up to her murdering someone. Hell she could have did it yesterday look at the dame picture. Suppose there was people on that corner. She didn't give a fu*k about the general population but you want the general population to give a fu*k about her.
 5 years ago '05        #23
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8491 8491
 Dos-effect said:
The cop was hit by a car door.......he wasn't shot was he? That's a non lethal comparison to one that ended in death. Alot different. I in no way made the woman a victim I just hate judgemental as*holes who read and then think that they know everything about a person or a situation when they were not there. Your automatically siding with the cop when you were not there. You denounce the woman who knew her because of what you read. Thats ignorance in its self. Your entitled to your opinion....but give me a fu*king break already, dont take your a.ssumption and completely disregard reality of a situation because of you believe to be a accurate account of what happen. THATS ALL IM SAYING.......nobody deserves to fu*king die.......NOBODY..............I could k!ll a man who k!lled my family member but that dont make it right........or me right for doing it.......and If I k!ll that man that I fully expect to punished for it one way or the other.
How am I completely disregarding the reality of the situation? We're reading the same article, only difference is, I'm referencing information provided with my argument. You're all on this, "Peace, love, save humanity" bull. I'm siding with common sense. You carjack someone, evade police, continue to resist arrest, almost run a police over while knocking another out, with a door...common sense says you're going to get f*cked up. Again, if she cared about no one else (still haven't seen you address that), why should I care about her getting popped, over her own stupidity? A life was lost, but this isn't on the officer's shoulders, her actions caused it.
 06-15-2012, 12:50 PM         #24
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
How am I completely disregarding the reality of the situation? We're reading the same article, only difference is, I'm referencing information provided with my argument. You're all on this, "Peace, love, save humanity" bull. I'm siding with common sense. You carjack someone, evade police, continue to resist arrest, almost run a police over while knocking another out, with a door...common sense says you're going to get f*cked up. Again, if she cared about no one else (still haven't seen you address that), why should I care about her getting popped, over her own stupidity? A life was lost, but this isn't on the officer's shoulders, her actions caused it.

Bruh, its this simple, if you were not there then shut your d!ck sucker about the situation......you go speak your mind just as well as me, but you have no right to say somebody deserves to die. That aint your place or anybody for that mines
 5 years ago '05        #25
space
space
And yet, you're still avoiding the entire situation that led to her death. Again, I'm waiting on you to speak on, every individual she put in direct danger, with her reckless, selfish actions...........or are you going to excuse that also?
 06-15-2012, 12:53 PM         #26
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
And yet, you're still avoiding the entire situation that led to her death. Again, I'm waiting on you to speak on, every individual she put in direct danger, with her reckless, selfish actions...........or are you going to excuse that also?
I cant excuse that bruh, Im not making excuses for her you missing my point.......dont be so quick to judge others and wish death on anybody......Especially someone that you dont even know personally..........
 5 years ago '05        #27
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
regardlesss of her priors i dont think lethal force was necessary

but i'm not a cop

in hindsight, upon hearing of her priors and the fact she was due in court today for an attempted murder beef i cant say she ain't have it coming, whether by cop or just by lifestyle
 5 years ago '05        #28
space
space
What point? That I shouldn't be saying she deserved to die? That's invalid since I never actually said that. Step your reading comprehension game up fam. I've been saying this entire time, she put herself in that situation. Died by her own hands. Never did I sit here and celebrate her death.
 06-15-2012, 01:05 PM         #29
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"If it was me, I would have emptied the clip, then pissed on her, just for good measure"

This is you......................you this invested and you don't know the woman and you ready to shoot her up and p!ss on her.......from a 2 paragraph news article........you wonder why the world you live in is so fu*ked up.....well there you go......your so easily influenced over something you read but none of what you see or saw............The woman might have been a piece of sh*t I don't know either...even if she was though I got to give her respect as a person that died.......regardless if she caused it or not........................to hate on her that hard that's some retarded sh*t and doesn't favor well or your behalf.
 5 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
"If it was me, I would have emptied the clip, then pissed on her, just for good measure"

This is you......................you this invested and you don't know the woman and you ready to shoot her up and p!ss on her.......from a 2 paragraph news article........you wonder why the world you live in is so fu*ked up.....well there you go......your so easily influenced over something you read but none of what you see or saw............The woman might have been a piece of sh*t I don't know either...even if she was though I got to give her respect as a person that died.......regardless if she caused it or not........................to hate on her that hard that's some retarded sh*t and doesn't favor well or your behalf.
All of this could have been avoided, if you had any comprehension skills. I'm going to help you out right quick. I have 10 minutes before I head out to lunch, but I'm going to point something out to you. Now, if you feel like an idiot, after viewing this, I understand and I do accept any apology you provide.

MemphBleek05 said:
As far as the actual story, you're still not acknowledging her wrong-doing in this. Me saying, "Oh well", isn't the same as, "Yeah, the cops should have shot her. If it was me, I would have emptied the clip, then pissed on her, just for good measure". No, I'm saying the chick shouldn't have been so damn stupid. In life, there are consequences to each action. If she had not have put herself in this situation, her life never ends.
Now take that quote, you provided, and place it back in it's original context. Once again, the entire time, I've said her actions have led to her death. The "empty the clip and pee on her" remark, was me telling you what I was NOT saying.

Last edited by MemphBleek05; 06-15-2012 at 01:17 PM..
 06-15-2012, 01:24 PM         #31
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MemphBleek05 said:
All of this could have been avoided, if you had any comprehension skills. I'm going to help you out right quick. I have 10 minutes before I head out to lunch, but I'm going to point something out to you. Now, if you feel like an idiot, after viewing this, I understand and I do accept any apology you provide.

Now take that quote, you provided, and place it back in it's original context. Once again, the entire time, I've said her actions have led to her death. The "empty the clip and pee on her" remark, was me telling you what I was NOT saying.
fu*k yo apology bi*ch ............naw duley noted though
 5 years ago '04        #32
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544 OP
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
fu*k yo apology bi*ch ............naw duley noted though
the funny thing about this whole this whole situation is you bring up respect her as a person but you cant even respect the person you engaging in a conversation with ironic isn't it
 06-15-2012, 01:42 PM         #33
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jlandryst said:
the funny thing about this whole this whole situation is you bring up respect her as a person but you cant even respect the person you engaging in a conversation with ironic isn't it
I acknowledged he was right ...........where is the irony other then the fact I was wrong?
 5 years ago '06        #34
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
Boxden full of pus*y a.ss n*ggas,another person engaged in criminal activity an gets k!lled and yall talking about what she do and don't deserve.It don't matter really cuz she got what she got,all she had to do was pull over and she still could have been alive.You in a door of a damn car with a gun in your hand,a crazy a.ss bi*ch put that car in reverse,what the fu*k you think you gone do?I mean who knows man,by shooting her he might of saved a few people down the damn street hell.
 5 years ago '09        #35
michaeluncc 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 9 9
Only God can judge her...
 5 years ago '04        #36
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
not sure if its true but if it is true and this broad kidnapped and murdered someone then stole someones car and ran into another vehicle.

she needed punishment
 5 years ago '11        #37
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
 michaeluncc said:
this
 5 years ago '11        #38
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
She got what she deserve good riddance
 06-15-2012, 05:20 PM         #39
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 michaeluncc said:
Don't believe in God.....but that's pretty much what I was getting at....except for the God part
 5 years ago '10        #40
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2249 2249
fu*k that, they shoulda shot the bi*ch in the head. what if while running those 3 red lights she hit some pedestrians, or when she hit the minivan, it had a baby in it. what if she backed up and kept doing that grand theft auto video game sh*t. they shoulda shot that bi*ch 10 times for endangering all those ppl.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy