No Rematch? - Pacquiao will fight Marquez next

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 W24x55 said:
you in damn near every boxing thread sayin "fuk boxing'

get a life ho-bi*ch
 6 years ago '04        #22
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
I'm starting to think Manny doesnt really want to f!ght Bradley again? Everybody saying he won easily but disregarding the fact Bradley was f!ghting with 1 leg after the 1st round, and no legs after the 4th. Then they question bradleys power when of course he couldnt pivot his foot to throw a good punch. most NFL players leave a game after spraining their ankle, but this cat keep f!ghting!! Got to give him credit for not being KO..Actually, it's a shame Manny couldnt KO him with 2 sprained ankles..smh...that says alot!!

Last edited by IceMan; 06-15-2012 at 08:55 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #23
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
 IceMan said:
I'm starting to think Manny doesnt really want to f!ght Bradley again? Everybody saying he won easily but disregarding the fact Bradley was f!ghting with 1 leg after the 1st round, and no legs after the 4th. Then they question bradleys power when of course he couldnt pivot his foot to throw a good punch. most NFL players leave a game after spraining their ankle, but this cat keep f!ghting!! Got to give him credit for not being KO..Actually, it's a shame Manny couldnt KO him with 2 sprained ankles..smh...that says alot!!
tells us Manny started to cycle off, to try to f!ght Mayweather ... which we been seeing for the past couple f!ghts...lol that backfired on him didn't it??

Goes from breaking Margarito eye socket at 154 pounds , and dominating Cotto and Mosely ... to not being able to even knock down Marquez or Bradley

Last edited by thaflawless1; 06-15-2012 at 09:51 AM..
 06-15-2012, 09:45 AM         #24
FLO31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He don't want to f!ght Marquez.. or maybe he does since he knows the judges always hand him the f!ghts when he f!ghts Marquez..
 06-15-2012, 11:46 AM         #25
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We have a lot of boxing experts in boxden. We have a lot of experts on everything on here actually.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Maybe marquez finally gets his decision
 6 years ago '09        #27
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
*sigh* he needs to go to Golden Boy, Bob Arum is doing him no justice if this is true. I been watching boxing for a long time and I never really paid attention to these f!ght promoters besides Don King. But looking at this situation, Pacman needs to leave and get a better opportunity elsewhere.

FYI: Floyd will murder Bradley in 6 Rounds or less if they ever face off.
 6 years ago '08        #28
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
 IceMan said:
you think this boxers are fu*king scared of f!ghting another man? "OMG MANNY IS SCARED OF f!ghtING FLOYD".. you are a fu*king idiot. 100% of boxers don't give a sh*t of who they f!ght all this sh*t is negotiation tactics.

Manny is from the fu*king streets of Manila, has been f!ghting in the pros since he was 16 and has demolished mad n*ggas in the ring.. think he gives a fu*k who's in front of him?
 6 years ago '09        #29
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
No need for a rematch when you won and are still the champ.
 6 years ago '04        #30
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296

Ariza is also disappointed with the report that there were many unsold tickets for the Pacquiao-Bradley f!ght last Saturday, saying this may affect the negotiations for a potential Pacquiao-Mayweather mega-bout.

How can you go to Mayweather and ask him for a 50-50 revenue split?” Ariza asked.

[pic - click to view]

pac, just needs to hang it up now. After coming off that juice he's been nothing impressive. damn sure not worth a 50/50.. Maybe 70/30
 6 years ago '05        #31
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Stupid Fresh said:

fu*k it.. Floyd vs Bradley
i wouldnt waste my money on that. it wasnt close that manny beat bradley. it wont be close about bradley and i am sure will make sure everyone knows it is not close.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 06-15-2012, 01:51 PM         #32
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow another JMM vs Pac, so fu*king exciting

Sucks we'll never see PBF f!ght Pac but I think most of us accepted that a year or 2 ago.
 6 years ago '09        #33
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 Cowboys All Day said:
Wow another JMM vs Pac, so fu*king exciting

Sucks we'll never see PBF f!ght Pac but I think most of us accepted that a year or 2 ago.
They going to end up being like Roy and B-Hop, have a f!ght when their careers are well over with, try to have it on PPV and it will suck.
 5 years ago '08        #34
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Arums old a.ss needs to die already, for the good of the sport.
 5 years ago '11        #35
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
Simple solution, strip Bradley of the belt without giving him a loss, based on questionable judging. Manny will get the L wiped as well, then since the rankings haven't changed have Manny Vs Floyd for the vacant title. The governor can let Floyd out, but do so under the contingency that the f!ght take place next in Las vegas. The boxers, the fans and the taxpayers of Las Vegas win.
 5 years ago '06        #36
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
nooooooooooo paq.. what are u doing??
 5 years ago '05        #37
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 killadre said:
back to back L's
should of been BACK to back to back L's. he should of lost the last f!ght he had with marquez.
 5 years ago '07        #38
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Scoop said:
he aint f!ghting him because they know no one is going to pay to watch that fu*king bullsh*t.

if youre stupid enough to continue to pay for ppv boxing you must be a fu*king vegetable.

[pic - click to view]

yoou sure about that?
 5 years ago '10        #39
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21178 21178
Ain't no way in hell Pac stans can ever defend this guy again.

Holy christ
 5 years ago '06        #40
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
Didn't know De la Hoya owned Ring Magazine. That boy is making moves.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy