The No Call On Lebron Against Durant (Video)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,430 | Props total: 26112 26112
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Oh,look! Only "Heat" fans are saying that is not a foul!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #42
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
Wait wait wait... So we gon act like Durant should not have been in the game in the 1st place!!! Like Battier didn't draw the charge a couple plays before right?
 5 years ago '04        #43
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
Boxden n*ggas need a new outlet
 5 years ago '04        #44
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 Aleandroid said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh look its only Heat haters saying it was a foul... wahhhh it shoulda been a foul wahhhhh
 06-15-2012, 08:05 AM         #45
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:

you know how it is. when the Heat win everyone comes up with an excuse like Refs are fixed and sh*t.

the way it is

as long as we win i could care less.
Whoa my friend you didnt finish that statement. "And when the heat lose" You blame Pat Riley, Erik Spoelstra, the fans, the refs, David Stern, Lebron, Lebrons overly affectionate mother, Udonis Haslem, and the Good job/Good Effort Kid, and Dwayne Wade of course.

So yeah, when the heat get a win or two people blame the refs...but lets be fair here
 5 years ago '05        #46
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
 RMG 007 said:
I love how these Lakers fans, who's team was k!lled by OKC keep bringing up this foul.

Yet they ignore the obvious charge on Battier, which would have fouled Durant out
fu*k ALL THAT!!! I hate how they have charges set up these days!! Floppin a.ss muhfu*kas BATTIER, D FISH, COLLISON, GINOBILI!!

It's not like these dudes are trying to bowl over and freight train a muhfu*ka...they are beating the initial defender and how are they rewarded.....not with a great shot or bucket....

BUT WITH A bi*ch a.ss MUHfu*kA WHO SLIDES UNDERNEATH THEM WHILE THEIR MOMEMTUM ALREADY CARRYING THEM NEARING UNDERCUTTING THEM!!! Weak a.ss sh*t...play real fu*king help D!!! Instead of trying to get a bail out charge call!!

And in regards to the "ignored" charge call which they called a blocking foul..it was the correct call...Durant knew Battier bi*ch a.ss was going to set up and thats why Durant went up and flared away from the contact nd Battier flopped and Durant landed awkwardly

They need to eliminate or change the way they call charge when help D slides under ppl creating the contact...Durant coulda rolled his ankle or anything when came dwn like that

PUSSIES!!!

06-15-2012, 08:18 AM         #47
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2012, 08:21 AM         #48
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeyajeto said:
Durant is a fu*king big boy, he's barely making contact with him. If you want to start calling that a foul then LeBron is gonna have quite a few free throws coming his way.

If anything is a foul, it's on the rebound with Westbrook.
Stfu you a fu*king STAN.. Everybody on every sports network is saying it was a foul.. Referee Steve Javie says it was a foul.. But some d!cksucking Former Cavaliers fan and recent Miami Heat fan says its not and its not?...
 5 years ago '07        #49
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13030 13030
 Armen87 said:
wade had a phantom foul called against harden. literally no contact, wade just leaned and fell, again.
harden had like 3 phantom fouls called, including one against wade just walking up the court.

durant couldn't have been fouled there because he already fouled out way before that
 5 years ago '04        #50
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
Nothing but a bunch of pussies on here!!! Durant said it himself in the postgame news conference... "I MISSED THE SHOT"
 5 years ago '04        #51
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:

[pic - click to view]

UR a sad little soul...
 06-15-2012, 08:48 AM         #52
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nando said:
UR a sad little soul...
You over here saying he didnt foul him?

Why are you fans such bi*ches?

Look at how he grabs Durant as he catches the ball, Look how he is grabbing Durants shooting hand.. He hits Durant on the Elbow during the shot..

What the fu*k is wrong with you? Are you blind?

nando said:
Nothing but a bunch of pussies on here!!! Durant said it himself in the postgame news conference... "I MISSED THE SHOT"
When has Durant not been knowing for saying the right thing?
 06-15-2012, 08:52 AM         #53
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Isn't this a foul also?

I could've swore they changed the rule so u couldn't wave
ur finger after a b;oak they started calling techs on Mutumbo for that
 5 years ago '04        #54
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:
You over here saying he didnt foul him?

Why are you fans such bi*ches?

Look at how he grabs Durant as he catches the ball, Look how he is grabbing Durants shooting hand.. He hits Durant on the Elbow during the shot..

What the fu*k is wrong with you? Are you blind?

When has Durant not been knowing for saying the right thing?
Durant hits that shot 9 times out of 10 when n*ggas is literally pulling him down... Did he not basically bulldoze over Battier the play before? He shoulda fouled out! Are u fu*king blind idiot??? NO EXCUSES!!! Heat outplayed OKC all night!!! GET OVER IT!!! On to the next one
 06-15-2012, 08:55 AM         #55
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nando said:
Durant hits that shot 9 times out of 10 when n*ggas is literally pulling him down... Did he not basically bulldoze over Battier the play before? He shoulda fouled out! Are u fu*king blind idiot??? NO EXCUSES!!! Heat outplayed OKC all night!!! GET OVER IT!!! On to the next one
The Heat won that game they same way they won the Knicks, Pacers, and Celtics series, on the backs of the referees.. I know its hard for you to believe because you think the Heat are so great.
 5 years ago '12        #56
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
Definitely a foul.

Fvck LeBron. But if it was the exact opposite situation, I'd still be saying they should've called the foul.

Fvck who you're a fan of. You gotta call that. Bad defense by Bron. All he had to do was rise up and contest.

KD should've hit it regardless. But saying it's not a foul
 5 years ago '05        #57
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Shut up you whiny f*ggots. It should have never taken place to begin with!

With 5 fouls on his tab, Durant CLEARLY charges into Battier a few minutes before that and got the blocking call LATE because the officials realized he had 5 fouls already and had to call something with that type of contact. Both commentators agreed. Every single person in the RealGM game thread agreed, and most hate the Heat. It is fact by virtue of the actual rule book that it was a clear charge that got called the other way.

It all worked out. There was contact from LeBron on that finally shot and if I'm a ref I blow the whistle there, but it shouldn't of mattered because by the rule book Durant shouldn't of been in the game, so shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '04        #58
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 Bautmoney!™ said:
The Heat won that game they same way they won the Knicks, Pacers, and Celtics series, on the backs of the referees.. I know its hard for you to believe because you think the Heat are so great.
Yeah so after they beat the Thunder you're going to be using the same lame excuse right? I know it's hard for you to accept it because you're in such denial about the Heat being better than your team and most teams really...
 5 years ago '04        #59
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
And the Heat beat the Knicks because of the refs too right? really?
 5 years ago '04        #60
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
all this charging and floppin is bs... it was a time when a charge was one of the least calls made now b/c of floppin it's at least 2 called a game...

you got players trying to slide over and not really getting there but the refs call it...

KD's play was 50/50... but I wouldn't call 80% of the charges they call, so...

but to say that bron didn't foul him... go eat a grenade!

I've seen bron or wade go to the line for less contact...

if you're going to call it on one end... call it on the other...
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy