Lil Wayne Allegedly Makes 5 Year Old Girl Cry in OKC & Upset He Was Treated Normal

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-15-2012, 02:29 PM         #101
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOOD, im glad let him get what he deserves he doesn't have the common decency to give a a little girl a photo???? thats some fu*k sh*t and i bet she's got his posters all over her room and what not...

homeboy is scumbag point blank dont expect for everyone to treat you like a god, especially in a state where rap music doesn't mean a fu*king thing in
 5 years ago '04        #102
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
 datnolaboy said:
dude what does bank account have to do w/ selling out arenas? find 30000 people lining up to hear seacrest talk.

if you put wayne and seacrest on opposite sides of a room filled w/ 30000 teenagers who do you think they will run to?
so millions of people dont tune into his radio show everyday? watch the shows he produces in record setting #'s? look at all the sh*t dude is involved in http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0780435/ and you still think wayne is more popular? Nobody gives a fu*k about wayne outside of hiphop...

dude went as a fan, and left as a fan, thats how it should be
 5 years ago '06        #103
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
 patt24 said:
so millions of people dont tune into his radio show everyday? watch the shows he produces in record setting #'s? look at all the sh*t dude is involved in and you still think wayne is more popular? Nobody gives a fu*k about wayne outside of hiphop...

dude went as a fan, and left as a fan, thats how it should be
Oh my God. Are you an idiot? I didn't say who is more poplular. I said put 30,000 teenagers in a room and see who they run to.
Go look at Wayne's tour numbers dude. Nobody but Eminem is doing his numbers right now. You think that's all hip hop heads? You think only black people are buying his 2-3 million albums when they drop?

Ryan Seacrest is a beast but NO ONE is going to an arena to see him "perform". Because...what would he "perform"?
 5 years ago '08        #104
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 datnolaboy said:
Oh my God. Are you an idiot? I didn't say who is more poplular. I said put 30,000 teenagers in a room and see who they run to.
Go look at Wayne's tour numbers dude. Nobody but Eminem is doing his numbers right now. You think that's all hip hop heads? You think only black people are buying his 2-3 million albums when they drop?

Ryan Seacrest is a beast but NO ONE is going to an arena to see him "perform". Because...what would he "perform"?
Nobody outside rap cares and despite what you may believe, not that many people know or listen to lil Wayne. Why would they have you heard his music.
 5 years ago '06        #105
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Effit said:
Nobody outside rap cares and despite what you may believe, not that many people know or listen to lil Wayne. Why would they have you heard his music.
So wayne not on espn, mountain dew, gatorade commercials? what is yall's definition of outside of rap, im curious?
 5 years ago '04        #106
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
 datnolaboy said:
Oh my God. Are you an idiot? I didn't say who is more poplular. I said put 30,000 teenagers in a room and see who they run to.
Go look at Wayne's tour numbers dude. Nobody but Eminem is doing his numbers right now. You think that's all hip hop heads? You think only black people are buying his 2-3 million albums when they drop?

Ryan Seacrest is a beast but NO ONE is going to an arena to see him "perform". Because...what would he "perform"?
so teens arent obsessed with american idol, kardashians, any and everything on E!? Out of 30k teens you dont think it would be closely mixed? Youre over rating waynes popularity. Since when is "hiphop heads" considered only black? You mean nobody in HIPHOP music is doing #'s like him...rihanna would be the top "urban" act and even she doubled his gross...who would go to a hiphop show besides hiphop fans?
 5 years ago '04        #107
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
 datnolaboy said:
So wayne not on espn, mountain dew, gatorade commercials? what is yall's definition of outside of rap, im curious?
buddens on espn as is 2chainz...busta does moutain dew commercials, nicki does pepsi, drake sprite etc, sh*t even jadakiss did reebok commericals...these companies know these guys have a demographic that will go out and blow money on the products these people endorse...the buying "urban" market, buys based on "cosign" and the parent record labels know this and pimp these artists out to recoup some extra 360deal money...him being involved with those products/companies allows them to pitch the "hiphop" community without actually having to market to them, thats all it is. It's not because hes famous, hes famous to his specific demographic that has no brand loyalty and will just rock with what/whoevers hot at that moment.
 5 years ago '08        #108
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k wayne
 06-15-2012, 08:47 PM         #109
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reality check...you aint that special f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #110
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,051 | Props total: 30338 30338
lol at this midget f*ggot getting put in his place by normal a.ss white people that couldn't care less for him
 5 years ago '05        #111
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Aquarius said:
reality check...you aint that special f*ggot


Word, these fu*kin clowns at young money should stop bi*chin about everything. Start paying your people and act classy. I think they know the tide is turning on em, people won't deal with this sh*t. Shouts to nicki for finally going gold three months later


Last edited by ROC585; 06-15-2012 at 08:56 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #112
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I see n*ggas still d!ckriding Wayne like it's 2007. fu*k outta here. Dude can't expect to go to a basketball game and get preferential treatment because he's a celebrity. fu*k that. Do they let all the other "fans" go to the locker room after the game? Or use player/staff exits? Or get courtside seats without a ticket? No.

I'm happy OKC isn't putting up with his bullsh*t. That's the way it should be. Hopefully Miami and LA can take a page out of OKC's book. The problem with Miami is that too many bum a.ss celebs live here that our sports venues like to cater to and they get all kinds of passes that the rest of us could only dream of. He needs to understand that he's not special in anyway from anyone else other than the fact that he makes music that gets radio play.


..bi*ch n*gga


Last edited by Malcolm; 06-15-2012 at 09:00 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #113
Don Rodriguez 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$730 | Props total: 108 108
 ima80baby said:
I see n*ggas still d!ckriding Wayne like it's 2007. fu*k outta here. Dude can't expect to go to a basketball game and get preferential treatment because he's a celebrity. fu*k that. Do they let all the other "fans" go to the locker room after the game? Or use player/staff exits? Or get courtside seats without a ticket? No.

I'm happy OKC isn't putting up with his bullsh*t. That's the way it should be. Hopefully Miami and LA can take a page out of OKC's book. The problem with Miami is that too many bum a.ss celebs live here that our sports venues like to cater to and they get all kinds of passes that the rest of us could only dream of. He needs to understand that he's not special in anyway from anyone else other than the fact that he makes music that gets radio play.


..bi*ch n*gga





/thread
 06-15-2012, 09:30 PM         #114
pants40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went to that game. No one was worried about Lil Wayne's bi*ch a.ss.

What sort of treatment would he expect, after he was talking sh*t about the Thunder staff, calling them racist during the San Antonio series? Hopefully after coming to Oklahoma a 2nd time, he has learned to stay the fu*k out.
Too bad they didn't put his face on the Jumbotron. He would have really gotten an Oklahoma welcome.

Besides, We don't listen to Lil Wayne here in Oklahoma. I prefer Pusha T. I wish I had that gif. Anyone?
 5 years ago '04        #115
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
 pants40 said:
I went to that game. No one was worried about Lil Wayne's bi*ch a.ss.

What sort of treatment would he expect, after he was talking sh*t about the Thunder staff, calling them racist during the San Antonio series? Hopefully after coming to Oklahoma a 2nd time, he has learned to stay the fu*k out.
Too bad they didn't put his face on the Jumbotron. He would have really gotten an Oklahoma welcome.

Besides, We don't listen to Lil Wayne here in Oklahoma. I prefer Pusha T. I wish I had that gif. Anyone?

Check page 1
 06-15-2012, 09:44 PM         #116
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pusha t calling someone a bi*ch n*gga is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black, thats the main problem about that gif lol
 5 years ago '05        #117
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Legit1 said:
OKC gives no fu*ks

At the same time you really gonna make a renown celebrity in the nation go through the regular entrance which could possibly cause commotion

Don't even know what to think about this sh*t
when i was in vegas for a ufc event they made quintin tarentino use the same exit as us "normal" people and he didnt seem to care.
 5 years ago '05        #118
Reezyboi254 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
So much contradiction and hate in this thread....If a 5 YEAR OLD knew who wayne was and tried to get a pic yall dont think the older kids were trying to do the same.

One issue was that there were kids/others trying to get in and around Lil Wayne during halftime to ask for photos. His security was trying to keep them at bay.
 5 years ago '11        #119
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
First of all why is a 5 yr old listening to Wayne in.the first place!!.
Don't get me wrong I dislike this Guys music so I'm not defending this douch..nut his lyrics aren't apropiate for lil kids.
it seems okc is just looking to make it uncomfortable for birdman daughter. The pops needs to check himself for letting his kid listen to this Guy!..
 06-15-2012, 10:43 PM         #120
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate when cats try to make this a racial issue.....We are talking about a basketball game, right?....They worship every player on that team. OKC isn't a Lil Wayn town, oh well. Wayne is all of the sudden an activist? We are talking about the blood reppin rapper, right?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy